Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 77 Axe...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default 77 Axe...

If it drops, why is the original owner of the lust axe telling ppl he did not loot it and it was given to him in error by STS support.

And that would explain why there is only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    If it drops, why is the original owner of the lust axe telling ppl he did not loot it and it was given to him in error by STS support.
    Oh please, lol... Let's stick with the facts, there's no room for rumors here. The original owner isn't telling people that, it's a rumor being spread, probably by your good Fwiend. Furthermore, it's implausible that STS support would give anyone an item they never earned, and if they did so in error (which they didn't), the error would be corrected. I suggest you direct further questions on the availability of this item to STS Support. Like they did for me, they can easily confirm the availability of the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Oh please, lol... Let's stick with the facts, there's no room for rumors here. The original owner isn't telling people that, it's a rumor being spread, probably by your good Fwiend. Furthermore, it's implausible that STS support would give anyone an item they never earned, and if they did so in error (which they didn't), the error would be corrected. I suggest you direct further questions on the availability of this item to STS Support. Like they did for me, they can easily confirm the availability of the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe.
    Think you'll find not all 'errors' are corrected because a few weeks ago on arcane legends forums blew up due to someone getting special treatment by getting a exclusive 100+mil pet moved on to another toon and was never changed/fixed back.

Strange how only one person has looted this axe then suddenly you had out of nowhere which is kinda funny especially the rumours because I think they are probably true judging by your background.

#PicsOrItDidntDrop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

You are a funny bunch, thank you for the laughs and friendly debate. I understand that the simple truth is hard to accept if one has a negative bias towards the messenger.

JustG and I have spoken regarding the Axe, and he denies any knowledge of that item, after all, he's an executive, not a developer down in the trenches of a game they have discontinued. Gary directed me to contact support, which I did. Simply contact support and they will confirm for you all, as they did for me, that the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe is indeed available.

Regarding the rumors, they are not coming from the original owner, they are coming from someone with an agenda. Once support confirms the item is available, the rumors are automatically invalidated. My reply is the same and my advice is the same as above:

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Regarding the rarity of the Axe, these are my observations and thoughts. Considering a few of you refuse to believe the facts that have been presented, I very much doubt you'll be receptive to opinions. However, for what's it's worth, here they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO
    I see no reason why the devs would decide that one and only one strength item should have a drop rate lower than starrys I do see drop.
    The Lustrous Axe was very likely intended to be uber-rare all along. There are two 2-Handed Str weapons, one has proc, one doesn't. Usually there will be one 2-handed crafted weapon per class (Dex, Int, Str), yet for the Lustrous 2-handed weapons we see not one, but two for the Str class:
    1 Dex (Lustrous Bow)
    1 Int (Lustrous Staff)
    2 Str (Lustrous Greatsword, Lustrous Axe)

The Greatsword has no procs, the Lustrous Axe, Staff and Bow all offer them.

Procs on 2H Lustrous Weapons:
    Dex - Lustrous Bow Procs: Combo 2X Damage + "Shatter!"
    Int - Lustrous Staff Procs: Combo 2X Damage + "Frost Shock!"
    Str - Lustrous Greatsword Proc(s): No Procs
    Str - Lustrous Axe Procs: Stun + "Slaughter!"

It's plausible that one of the 2-handed Lustrous Str weapons was intended to be common, while the other was intended to be very rare (as one is in fact super rare).

Contact support, they will confirm for you all, as they did for me, that the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe is indeed available. It only takes a moment. Their web site is http://support.spacetimestudios.com/ and they can also be reached via email at support (at) spacetimestudios.com

Happy Gaming
    Last edited by Draebatad; 04-23-2015 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

. "Considering a few of you refuse to believe the facts that have been presented, "

Again they aren't facts, in your words;

"Regarding the rarity of the Axe, these are my observations and thoughts"

If it was intended to be über rare it wouldn't be pink, it would be elite purple. It isn't.

Here;
    JustG and I have spoken regarding the Axe, and he denies any knowledge of that item.

Bam.