Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding the Business of Selling Names

Luminary Poster
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmans View Post
    Lol the only one acting selfish here is u, a lot of online games delete your character's name after 1 year.
    Thats great. But this isn't "A lot" of online games. They do whatever they want and its tied to your account so if im active in PL and not AL they're not gonna delete my names i'm sure.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks
    Thanked 1,134 Times in 574 Posts

Lol the only one acting selfish here is u, a lot of online games delete your character's name after 1 year.
    I'm sure if you were a veteran with names like "Death" or "Arcane," you wouldn't want those names removed from your account and given to some random person who may try to assume your identity and ruin your reputation.

That's why there's controversy with STG releasing the name "Love."
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    I'm sure if you were a veteran with names like "Death" or "Arcane," you wouldn't want those names removed from your account and given to some random person who may try to assume your identity and ruin your reputation.

That's why there's controversy with STG releasing the name "Love."
    i agree with this guy.. its unfair for the original player who used the name
    Need your very own customized signature made?
    Quality Signatures here at Beelzzebob's Custom Sigshop

Forum Adept
    Thanks

Easy way to solve this, make names tradable in cs and trades lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Leprechaun For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Theres actaully a guild called <Names> All of the names in there are lvl 1 to 5. There was name like dude, itaat (thats a clue), ieo (another clue), limae (the tarlok event npc), candy, etcc...

I myself tried to buy some names, but the owner dont want 1m lol.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,064 Posts

I have the name "Ninja" in AL and last time I played AL was over a year ago.

Deal with it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

well if someone need a break from the game..sts dont hv right to delete there pro..after all there hardwork n dedication n lodsa money invested on that pro...if sts do that they have do declared in there terms n conditions. that being offline for this to this period will let ur account banned...some post I hv seen here tat sts deleted there pro cause bring offline for long time..I mean oh hello..we follow ur terms n conditions, ..we players invest our money..even a game mod dont hv right to delete any player pro,unless that player broke the rules...and who care about the name..the are trillion of names in this world..y u crying for a particular 1 name....and yeah sts sud stop those name suggestions ..yuk I hate my pro name lol..plz organized name change event for those whose name was randomly chosen ..ty

Thanks

And when it comes to trading process void to scam others not aware or not notice putting of gold ex.you selling item worth 900k but the buyer putting only 90k and the item like same bow you wanted but not in lvl that you wanted to buy they change the item suddenly i suggest theres a way you putting your desire amount when you sell an item if the buyer didnt put the exact amount like you desire the trade will not allow or auto not finish to trade that end to deal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sishirrana View Post
    well if someone need a break from the game..sts dont hv right to delete there pro..after all there hardwork n dedication n lodsa money invested on that pro...if sts do that they have do declared in there terms n conditions. that being offline for this to this period will let ur account banned...some post I hv seen here tat sts deleted there pro cause bring offline for long time..I mean oh hello..we follow ur terms n conditions, ..we players invest our money..even a game mod dont hv right to delete any player pro,unless that player broke the rules...and who care about the name..the are trillion of names in this world..y u crying for a particular 1 name....and yeah sts sud stop those name suggestions ..yuk I hate my pro name lol..plz organized name change event for those whose name was randomly chosen ..ty
    1. Your english is terrible.
    2. Pro??? Toon or character, pro means you're really good at smthn.

Thanks

1. Your english is terrible.
    2. Pro??? Toon or character, pro means you're really good at smthn.
    Don't bash other forumer posts.. Not everyone has English as their first/fluent language.

Following the Code

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sts doesnt discuss bans with third parties but released the name of a banned player allowing the fact to be known only by a handful of players btw if sts released "Love" then they should rename all the permanently banned toons and release their names, hold a contest if necessary and equally distribute them, Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Sts doesnt discuss bans with third parties but released the name of a banned player allowing the fact to be known only by a handful of players btw if sts released "Love" then they should rename all the permanently banned toons and release their names, hold a contest if necessary and equally distribute them, Thanks.
    that's what I hate most about this game, suck ups to GMs. This post is very contradicting to what's happening around arlor. Love is banned, and now someone's running around with the IGN LOL! It's all a popularity contest now.

Thanks

My IGN is Ozzy, and i'm still very much active

Posted by the Prince of Darkness
    Posted by the Prince of Darkness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Don't bash other forumer posts.. Not everyone has English as their first/fluent language.
    Lolz my first language is Dutch

Thanks

Lolz my first language is Dutch
    Congratulations. English is not my first language, but I do not feel the need to berate others for their incorrect use of vocabulary or syntax. No reason why you feel compelled to either.

Last comment from me concerning this conversation.

Following the Code

Forum Adept
    Thanks

Even if Scamming Risk got lower by using the trading system your lost items normaly are not getting recovered as STS clearly showed me when my Twink Mssanta got scammed , so im sorry for writing this but its senseless to even talk about that STS is abled to do this .Thank you

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4

Thanks

Lol, this thread has more views than the stickied "Rules of In-Game Commerce" thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EliB View Post
    I was writing my reply I didn't even see your reply, and and it wouldn't be fair as some ppl paid plat to reserve their name for when arcane launched
    reserve for selling it later? be serious..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Maniac View Post
    reserve for selling it later? be serious..
    I'm sure that wasn't their intentions, besides, you could've only reserved your current toons name e.g. if your toons name in PL was "zero" you could've payed 30 plat (I believe that's how much sts was doing the deal for) to reserve that name for when arcane launched. I think you believe that people payer 30 plat to reserve any name even if it wasn't your own toons name.

I may be totally wrong, it was so long ago I probably forgot, but I'm sure it was something close to that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Some selfish s1-s2 players coming back to fight for their names, well if youve come back, that doesnt mean that 98% of the other s1-s2 players will be back lol, u dont understand our problem, whereas we can feel your problems, we can understand why you would want to keep that name....

A part of life is moving on, like after death. dont get me wrong im not preaching or anything(im 15) but take a look at my name for example, aslan X

I wanted Aslan. for the lion in the movie "Narnia" since i like lions, and i started playing AL in season 4 lol, maybe players should pay extra to keep their names reserved forever? but what if they made the name "Bad", played the game on mage for a week and quit.....there goes a rlly awesome name people would FIGHT for, dont think i dont understand what u mean, but uve got to understand,. nothing lasts forever in this world, this world wont, you wont, this game wont(unfortunately), and your little IGN wont either, and neither will we, like a lot of people said, theyre moving on, bigger and better things in life, ive recently started dating this Italian girl who im rlly into , but she doesnt let me play the entire week, i only play on weekdays...so im slowly losing interest in this amazing game

You also have picked up and moved on (and im talking to every veteran thats checked sts forums after a year and wants to protect his/her name even tho they wont wait the loading time to go see their character) and trust me ive been where u are now...but we should be unselfish and let others enjoy the cool names too, instead of coming back and fighting for something u probably dont care about. and after its done and over, we eventually wont care about it either, so quit being selfish! move on, and let the game move on , cause i sure would like a name better than "Aslanx" and im sure at least half of our current community of active players would agree with me on this too, so please.
    Last edited by Aslanx; 09-26-2014 at 03:00 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aslanx For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast