Thread: Wow been over a month and support hasn't replied back and the case is longer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Wow been over a month and support hasn't replied back and the case is longer

STS hasn't replied to me yet and it's pissing and annoying me. It's been over a month and still no response I have had friends email after me and they get a response and I'm here like WTf support doing nothing. U guys prob have all that free time just chilling hoping people will buy ur plat well at least help some other customers.. I emailed u again yesterday and it's showing u guys r no help towards ur players or the games ( such as pl, u wait 2 years to upgrade pl 76-77 and it looks like sand caves 2.0 copy n paste pls) c'mon STS reply or do smtn cuz u have been no help
    If you having archery problems, I feel bad for you son. I dodged 99 arrows, but my knee took one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Tell us how you really feel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I sense a lock and an automated message coming your way m8.
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm just saying they haven't been help to me. I waited for so long and still no response. Makes u think different about their games and customer services. Just pointing it out cuz no one wants to be ignored ok

Edit:: and I bet u all of those other people who posted on forums saying they emailed support. Bet u they got a response other than me. 100 percent no doubt ok
    Last edited by Cyk; 08-27-2014 at 09:33 PM.
    If you having archery problems, I feel bad for you son. I dodged 99 arrows, but my knee took one.

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cyk View Post
    I'm just saying they haven't been help to me. I waited for so long and still no response. Makes u think different about their games and customer services. Just pointing it out cuz no one wants to be ignored ok

Edit:: and I bet u all of those other people who posted on forums saying they emailed support. Bet u they got a response other than me. 100 percent no doubt ok
    Some people haven't recieved responses though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cyk View Post
    STS hasn't replied to me yet and it's pissing and annoying me. It's been over a month and still no response I have had friends email after me and they get a response and I'm here like WTf support doing nothing. U guys prob have all that free time just chilling hoping people will buy ur plat well at least help some other customers.. I emailed u again yesterday and it's showing u guys r no help towards ur players or the games ( such as pl, u wait 2 years to upgrade pl 76-77 and it looks like sand caves 2.0 copy n paste pls) c'mon STS reply or do smtn cuz u have been no help
    dude just go play al and stop complaining. Sts , like any business concentrates on stuff that is profitable towards them . Please remember that they have spent time making a new cap , time that could have been used developing AL . They make mad profits out of Al . They arent bound towards you in any way to provide you with content or services when you please . Maybe in a perfect world all professional services are perfect and satisfying but we dont live in a perfect world . Deal with it !