Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arlor Cartographer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default The Arlor Cartographer

NB .... GLINTSTONE, UNDERHUL, AND FURTHER MAPS START ON PAGE 5 OF THREAD

This is a project i have been working on for many months now.
    It started out as a Pheonix guild challenge to see which Elite maps are different to the normal maps. So the first thing i did was to try to find existing maps of Arlor online .... i couldn't find anything accurate enough to base my findings on, so began to artwork all the different maps within Arcane Legends so i could then rerun the Elite maps to check for differences (there are a few)
    Of course what started out as a simple challenge became rather large?!?!?!?!?
    This project is still very much work in progress ..... i am finding the city's particularly difficult to artwork because of the amount of info needed in there is large, so some of them are a little confusing .... but im working on that. I also want to add images and locations of the Elusive Four mini boss .... and apparently there are still one or two mini boss in Rockhorn Summit i have yet to screen grab. Plus Bael II and Krunch II and any other fine details. And of course i still have to artwork several other areas ..... just in time i suspect for an expansion and more artwork?!?!?!?
    HA!!!

I like to screen grab anything interesting, was particularly pleased to grab Remiem in one of the towns (though Remy wouldn't come out from behind the leaderboard) ..... haha .... its so rare to see one of STS own in game these days ..... easier to find one of the elusive four
    Anyhow .... enjoy ...... i can babble for hours if left to my own devices with a blank page in front of me ....
    Last edited by Greoatef; 08-13-2017 at 01:08 PM.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post: