Thread: Twinks. [Level 7 and below]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Below is just some twinks i respect and admire based on my sole experience. Please do not flame lvl 7 and below pvp. ( Cos i predict, some people will say that lvl 7 and below pvp is all about farming ._. But its not! ) This thread is also to promote this bracket.

( Not in order )

1. Whiskes: Master of Royals . My "student" . I taught him what weap ,skill and build to use. Now, he is one of the most formidable lvl 6 rouges in game, he wins almost all 1v1 (Hit him up in game to try him ). However, ever since he got very strong, he killed me. Not very nice.

2. Shimca: When he was a 6, i vsed him and i can say he is one hella strong mage. If you cant survive till his shield is over, goodbye to you.

3. Ladynipz & Thraxxx : I had a lvl 3 toon at pvp and those 2 players were the only ones that caught my eye. They dont farm dummies, and still pwns at lvl 3 1v1. Altho most L3 geared players gangs them.

4. Radomized/Svvaggy: One of my another "student" ; i only taught him after he kept asking me for weeks. He is a well-respected player now. But he does not touch me in pvp.

5. Haluscinate: Otherwise known as Clockwised. Master of Oro Plata Mata . I can say hes a person with wealth,fame and strength. However if u wanna try him, its hard. Cos when i asked for a 1v1 he told me " Not worth my time, i only vs officers or masters from pro guilds ". Ouch

6. Gamehost/Blindcrit: One of the best mages ive seen , his dmg overrides almost all lvl 6 mages. Im guessing he has all grand glacial gem .

7. Emiyle: Lvl 7 rouge, She taught me a lil bout rouge spec , and she is also one tough str rouge. But i think she quitted, she rarely go online now

8. Rinseneat: He has manners in pvp however he gives no mercy to his enemies. I 1v1 him in ctf and when i failed packs, i ask him to stop and he did.. Most rouges now just kill you even if u typed. His also a very strong rouge.

My ign is Cruxify, lvl 6 rouge and master of Promises

Pm me if you wanna join my guild or vs me
    Last edited by DeCruxify; 08-30-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cool Thread but you forgot what guild your master of.
    Mysticalz - Lv 13 Twink ( #1 Mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeCruxify View Post
    Below is just some twinks i respect and admire based on my sole experience. Please do not flame lvl 7 and below pvp. ( Cos i predict, some people will say that lvl 7 and below pvp is all about farming ._. But its not! ) This thread is also to promote this bracket.

( Not in order )

1. Whiskes: Master of <Royals>. My "student" . I taught him what weap ,skill and build to use. Now, he is one of the most formidable lvl 6 rouges in game, he wins almost all 1v1 (Hit him up in game to try him ). However, ever since he got very strong, he killed me. Not very nice.

2. Shimca: When he was a 6, i vsed him and i can say he is one hella strong mage. If you cant survive till his shield is over, goodbye to you.

3. Ladynipz & Thraxxx : I had a lvl 3 toon at pvp and those 2 players were the only ones that caught my eye. They dont farm dummies, and still pwns at lvl 3 1v1. Altho most L3 geared players gangs them.

4. Radomized/Svvaggy: One of my another "student" ; i only taught him after he kept asking me for weeks. He is a well-respected player now. But he does not touch me in pvp.

5. Haluscinate: Otherwise known as Clockwised. Master of . I can say hes a person with wealth,fame and strength. However if u wanna try him, its hard. Cos when i asked for a 1v1 he told me " Not worth my time, i only vs officers or masters from pro guilds ". Ouch

6. Gamehost/Blindcrit: One of the best mages ive seen , his dmg overrides almost all lvl 6 mages. Im guessing he has all grand glacial gem .

7. Emiyle: Lvl 7 rouge, She taught me a lil bout rouge spec , and she is also one tough str rouge. But i think she quitted, she rarely go online now

8. Rinseneat: He has manners in pvp however he gives no mercy to his enemies. I 1v1 him in ctf and when i failed packs, i ask him to stop and he did.. Most rouges now just kill you even if u typed. His also a very strong rouge.

My ign is Cruxify, lvl 6 rouge and master of

Pm me if you wanna join my guild or vs me
    That's one long guild name lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idk, i keep tryna edit to put up the guild names but it does not show up. X.x

Ign: Cruxify.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Done editing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Emi!!!! Ps: whiskes whahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Invite my new twink lvl 6 rogue name spoted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Emi has school btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I bet haluscinate was still cool..he already done vs with all et lvl5-6 tank..i was officer in et too...i admit he also killed me we have a score 12-2

But its an honor to fight with the dominating tank in lvl6(smart player) he apply logic and watch how u move then he make a counterattack in all of ur moves...i also witness haluscinate vs whiskes...epic fight whiskes died.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Halus wordlaysmart/use ur minds/dont just push buttons make some tactics and timing is the key to win a match!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yup strategic thinking is important