Thread: Letter to the comunity of AL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Exclamation Letter to the comunity of AL

Hello,

Bored, my new word I'm starting to learn in this game.

- The Grand Lockeds Crates of the watch, low price, its price is even lower than a golden chest puzzlebox a ribbit a silver golden dragon, an aspen, I ask the community to think a little, in these chests is a possibility that things appear arcanes and Mythics.
    - No one expects on a map, I have shamed and anger that others can not wait to kill for example on the map more famous "Breckenrigde" encerio it costs them, I think STS should increase the life of these mobs to so delay more to kill them, in elite is the same thing, you die when boss have 20% and no one can expect, he is better in party, but where are These values? it really make go out of game.
    - Farm things on elite is impossible lag is hateful, the chance of worst drop, I was performed 9 times Caves of Tarewa and just get green things, and the most horrible thing is RECEIVE arcane parchament # 2 when you already have -.-, STS please do not let it fall again, and if you already have.

Yesterday I did an experiment, all day farm in elites, Suyal sand hauntle, and the worst is that I lose more than I win, the elixir kit are more expensive than locked by God.

- I am obliged to be merchant, because apparently that if you give money, and quite, I must join to become something that always hate.
    - PVP unbearable, and I do not like "Gang" seems a rule, everyone does, even the richest people will not say names.
    (but watch, one of these days I'll catch the hands in the dough and the will to record.)
    - It seems that the only good thing are the events so only richs always stay with the awards tables.
    - Things that need to "refresh" the halls, the same different color style that's what I see, there are different ways to make them lol. Hauntle this lag also needs changes.

I do not see what the game is that it promotes values​​, can put the most excellent filter the world but that will not change the shape of people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ATT: Cami
    Last edited by cami; 08-31-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I totally agree with the arcane parchment loot, they shouldn't stack ! Ive looted at least 10 its a pain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I'd be okay if parchment were like teeth and were a nice bonus that I could liquadate for 5k AND still have the chance to get real loot...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯