Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest: Be creative and win all my stuff!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Contest: Be creative and win all my stuff!

Hello everyone. My name is Baylakk. I've been playing pocket legends for over three years and have had some good fun with it. Over the past few months I've been giving my stuff away slowly as I am quitting. I then decided to make a contest thread to give the rest away. (Only 1 winner)

Step 1. Please post your IGN (In game name) at the beginning of your entry. This is how I will contact you in game to receive the prize.

Step 2. This step may take some time because it requires you to be creative and do some thinking. As I said, I've played PL for over three years (would be fourth year this Christmas). My time spent playing PL has every so slowly degraded until now.

What I'm looking for is something NEW and FRESH. PL has been somewhat of a monotonous game. What I want you to do for this contest is to think of something NEW that you think the PL devs should add. For example, you could create a new dungeon. But instead of it just being another name with new mobs, add some flair to it.

If you choose to create a new dungeon please describe how it works what makes it different and post a sketch, picture, or detailed description of each new armor/weapon sets (one for DTR, INT, and DEX).

Another way of entering the contest is just thinking of any cool new idea. For example: I think PL should add Gemstones to the game. Bronze -> silver -> and Gold. You can fuse these gemstones into armor/weapons to give them special buffs. Bla bla whatever. This is just an example and don't be afraid to use this idea. Just expound on it more. (PS: if two people post THE SAME idea I will only count the person who posted it FIRST. If you post second I'd suggest remaking your post).

So that is really all the information I can give you. Just be creative and DETAILED. If you post something along the lines of: This is a good idea cause its amazing and cool. I think PL should have cool new armor. I will NOT accept this. Another thing, if your post is around 5 sentence or less you have almost zero chance of winning.

Now for the prize.

The winner will inherent EVERYTHING I OWN. All my money/rare items. Now as I said before I have already given away most of my actual gold but I still have some change. Here is a short list of a few of the things you'll get.

INT Fiery set (Helm, armor, shield, and wand)

Swift bow.

Voodoo pvp set.

A bunch of random pinks (some sandstone stuff)

All my money (not sure exactly how much I have. Maybe 200-400k)

And anything else I have that I've forgotten. Just everything good I have.

This contest will be open for 1 week starting today. Goodluck everyone!! Remember I want you to think of something that would make ME come back to PL!!!!

~Baylakk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baylakk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Ign - ssneakyspell

I think devs should add one massive town themed map but is a massive pvp with lots of places to hide like walls, corners etc and it's a massive free for all or teams with people in. Anyone can join the town regardless of their level and they get a set to pvp for being in this town and once they leave the town the set disappears. All the sets are scaled the same such as same damage, armour, health regardless of anyone's level and no rings are used one you enter the map.

20k kills = special title, vanity, 150 platinum and 5 stars on your avatar page
    15k kills = special title, vanity, 100 plat and 4 stars on your avatar page
    10k kills = special title 75 plat 3 stars on your avatar page
    5k kills = special title 50 plat and 2 stars on your avatar page
    1k kills = 25 plat and 1 star on your avatar page

With the huge town/pvp map only kills are counted not deaths and theirs no such thing as a locked game so people are prevented from boosting.

I understand the lag would be unreal but it's just a cool suggestion that would be funny.

The map/town could include all the towns themes in pocket legends but with a bit of a twist and mapped out differently. Their will only be one map open constantly so no one can get kicked and their will be a shield around spawns to prevent spawning.

Added - each gear will be class specific for example and all balanced and all skills based to L6 and sets descaled to sewer sets.

Bear - sword set and choice of axe or 1h weapon
    Bird - bow set with the choice of talon wing or dagger and wing
    Fox - bow set with the choice or talon wing or dagger and wing
    Mage - wand set with also staff set
    Rhino - sword set and choice of axe or 1h weapon

Thanks!

Ps. I skim read what to do so please correct me if I went wrong
    Last edited by Ssneakykills; 09-02-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Ign - ssneakyspell

I think devs should add one massive town themed map but is a massive pvp with lots of places to hide like walls, corners etc and it's a massive free for all or teams with people in. Anyone can join the town regardless of their level and they get a set to pvp for being in this town and once they leave the town the set disappears. All the sets are scaled the same such as same damage, armour, health regardless of anyone's level and no rings are used one you enter the map.

20k kills = special title, vanity, 150 platinum and 5 stars on your avatar page
    15k kills = special title, vanity, 100 plat and 4 stars on your avatar page
    10k kills = special title 75 plat 3 stars on your avatar page
    5k kills = special title 50 plat and 2 stars on your avatar page
    1k kills = 25 plat and 1 star on your avatar page

With the huge town/pvp map only kills are counted not deaths and theirs no such thing as a locked game so people are prevented from boosting.

I understand the lag would be unreal but it's just a cool suggestion that would be funny.

The map/town could include all the towns themes in pocket legends but with a bit of a twist and mapped out differently.

Thanks!

Ps. I skim read what to do so please correct me if I went wrong
    Everything checks out okay

Just a note though: would this map be a massive FFA? Or would there be two giants teams? Maybe you could explain what items each team gets. Or if each character (rhino, fox, Mage, bear, archer) gets a different set?

I won't be responding to every post but looking at this reply you can see what I want. Just be detailed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Ign: MrScaryBeary

I think Spacetime Studios should implement a new section in the guild hall for guild versus guild PvP. "Guild wars" seem to be a popular thing now. One guild doesn't like another guild and the members of those guilds start hunting down each other in PvP. But what if there was one large PvP arena you could access through the guild hall. There would be a statue like the elixer vendor there that you could click and chose a guild you'd like to go against. Then from there the members of those two guilds that chose to participate get put on separate teams where each team is guild specific so nobody fights their own guild. There will also be a separate section on the leaderboards and the guilds that win the most matches will be put on the leaderboards and you could also see on a characters inspect page how many guild matches they've won.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

ign quantionus. Sts should let players add new things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Thinking outside of the box I think Spacetime should implement a version of PL that's similar to a first person shooter.

Name:  Screen shot 2014-09-02 at 5.09.27 PM.png
Views: 461
Size:  377.4 KB

The controls would be as followed for the bear class

(The same controls for movement)

Name:  Screen shot 2014-09-02 at 5.14.37 PM.png
Views: 447
Size:  10.5 KB

1. Rage
    2. Evade
    3. Iron Blood
    4. Taunt
    5. Hell Scream
    6. Crushing Blow
    7. Beckon
    8. Stomp
    9. Super Mega Slash
    0. Crippling Slash
    (.) Vengeful Slash

Enemies in Pve would appear this way

Name:  Screen shot 2014-09-02 at 5.29.33 PM.png
Views: 486
Size:  559.9 KB

It's just an idea that I think would be fun to put into motion. It would modernize the flat 3d-ish platform of Pocket Legends. Consider it mixing up the views in order to give a different perspective to the player. The fps view would also give Pocket Legends a chance to expand to other platforms or even consoles. XD. Maybe.
    Last edited by Chicken Fry; 09-02-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Alterra's best voted chef and meme creator

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chicken Fry For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Ign Applenoob.

Make it so pvpers get gold for how many kills they get so it would be 1 kills = 100 gold. As well as bringing back all discontinued dungeons but making the drops so incredibly rare it would be a 1/1000 chance for everybody and you cant use any elixiers during the dungeon so you cant get 100% reroll to cheat your self a pink. Black dragon armor, make a purple dragon and white dragon vanity armors set and the 71 elites shall be brought back but as stated before will be incredibly rare.

I actually have a thread about this idea so im going to link it and use as my entry

Link
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ds-game-(idea)
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 09-03-2014 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Basically popular belief that purple dragon doesn't exist
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Ign Applenoob.

Make it so pvpers get gold for how many kills they get so it would be 1 kills = 100 gold. As well as bringing back all discontinued dungeons but making the drops so incredibly rare it would be a 1/1000 chance for everybody and you cant use any elixiers during the dungeon so you cant get 100% reroll to cheat your self a pink. Black dragon armor, purple dragon armor and the 71 elites shall be brought back but as stated before will be incredibly rare.

I actually have a thread about this idea so im going to link it and use as my entry

Link
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ds-game-(idea)
    There never was a purple dragon armor. Just pointing that out, not trying to trash your idea or anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    There never was a purple dragon armor. Just pointing that out, not trying to trash your idea or anything.
    Actually check my thread and the pictures posted as proof before you point out that i am wrong..
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Actually check my thread and the pictures posted as proof before you point out that i am wrong..
    I've never seen nor heard of a purple dragon set and in discussions about dragon sets only blue, red, green, gold, and black are ever mentioned. Unless I'm told otherwise by more than one person or a dev I will have to say that pic is photoshopped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    ign quantionus. Sts should let players add new things
    I am pretty sure you are trolling so if you happened to make an actual post I will not even consider it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    I've never seen nor heard of a purple dragon set and in discussions about dragon sets only blue, red, green, gold, and black are ever mentioned. Unless I'm told otherwise by more than one person or a dev I will have to say that pic is photoshopped.
    Looks pretty real to me...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CAK Vader For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

IGN: Twinkbearpvp
    My idea on te way, em...hm...ok here goes...
    I think there should be a way to customize you're items, like, an awesome item that gives u one free recolor of an item, complete customization of individual pieces, this would be a 1 time use item, now understandably there would be renames of items...(brought through the Devs first) or a simple, (example) red-green dragon armor, red armor, green wings, it just renames it according to color this would unfortunately destroy the prices of different colored more rare items, but it would be well worth it for the customizability, however there should be limitations so they can not be exactly like the more expensive counterparts. The ability to get the awesome item, would be from a new dungeon, containing new enemies such as the color guards, a rainbow randomly colored mob in a knight suit...as well as the king of colors, a boss with 0.05% drop rate of the color item, it should be a limited time event in celebration of the final 77 cap, players with colored items will probably be rich hehe...but realize these items will be rare, and awesome (as you probably figured) the coloring item should be tradable, along with making the recolored vanities tradable upon use, now continuing with describing the new dungeon, it should require level 77 to enter, unless of course you spend platinum to enter, it should be randomly changing dungeon, the corridors switching every 1 minute, you must find the king within the time limit 5:30 ( get to the king) or you must restart the dungeon. Also include brand new weapons and armor, the weapons should be items such as "rainbow sword of dreams" a sword that changes colors every time you go to a different map, same with the new armor, it should change colors when you leave or switch maps, each recolor should have a different ability, such as red for flames, or green for a plant trap, much like the archers skill. It should only have a 5% chance to do this, else it would be overpowered. If you need more info, then I will provide it I've always dreamed they would add something like this to their games, thanks for reading, and have a good day!
    Last edited by CAK Vader; 09-02-2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Haha forgot my ign!

Retired From PL, mostly just tired though
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I am NOT stealing anybody's idea. It is completely original. JK, credit goes to Allhail. I have twisted the idea a bit though. I think PL should make a system of ores. Since many trades require trust that involve up to 200m, this would be a great idea. A bronze ore would cost 10m, A silver one would require 3 of the bronze ones crafted, and a gold one would require 3 silver ones. This could help make trading for L71 elites and black drag SO much easier. It would reduce trade scams astronomically and help many people. I personally have been scammed, 20m and it would have benefitted me so much if this idea could be implemented.

Thanks, Ign Bosstinytitan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bosstinytitan View Post
    I am NOT stealing anybody's idea. It is completely original. JK, credit goes to Allhail. I have twisted the idea a bit though. I think PL should make a system of ores. Since many trades require trust that involve up to 200m, this would be a great idea. A bronze ore would cost 10m, A silver one would require 3 of the bronze ones crafted, and a gold one would require 3 silver ones. This could help make trading for L71 elites and black drag SO much easier. It would reduce trade scams astronomically and help many people. I personally have been scammed, 20m and it would have benefitted me so much if this idea could be implemented.

Thanks, Ign Bosstinytitan
    how did you change it up?? Seems exactly like the one he did...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

1. JungleGold

2. A few months ago I created my original take on an all-new underwater cap idea for PL. I spent quite some time on this project & got a lot of positive feedback.
    My detailed description & images are on the thread I created. (Link Below)
    Enjoy & Thank you for the contest.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...sion-(Spolier)
    Last edited by Hook; 09-02-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JungleGold View Post
    1. JungleGold

2. A few months ago I created my original take on an all-new underwater cap idea for PL. I spent quite some time on this project & got a lot of positive feedback.
    My detailed description & images are on the thread I created. (Link Below)
    Enjoy & Thank you for the contest.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...sion-(Spolier)
    gg my friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Bump, let's see more great ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    Bump, let's see more great ideas
    it doesnt need bumping my good friend..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    Looks pretty real to me...
    Theres no such thing as a purple dragon set lol...