Well I really am not the one to talk, I have barely played the game for a day or so, but these are the few things I've gathered from playing the game.

The first is an obvious one, and have probably been suggested hundreds of times, but extend the leveling cap to about 60-70 or so. It can be a gradual addition like in WoW to get the players psyched, but it is a somewhat needed feature for a popular MMO like this. Like what else other than PVPing can you do when you've reached the level cap? Create a new character and rinse/repeat? Where's the fun in that!

The second suggestion is to improve character customization and general aestethics. Sure, it's a mobile game, so unnecessary things like these are limited for smoother performance, but it /should/ be customizable to some degree so not everyone looks the same (even if you buy facepaint or whatever, alot of other people will still look exactly like you). Like "Gender", as in you look feminine or masculine depending on what you choose. And "Race", as in you don't necessarily have to be a bird upon choosing the Archer.

Other than that, I love the game! It's nicely constructed and I enjoy every moment of it. There is only one thing I haven't figured out yet after 5 hours of consecutive gameplay, and that is how to jump to a certain level of a dungeon (facepalm on my part haha)