Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Something I have to say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Default Something I have to say

I have made a thread like this. I will make it again. I might rant, I might not. Karma and magnum. This is a freaking video game. Go to real life, stop this nonsense, it's affecting the community. I went to look at the pvp tourney thingy, and what do you know, one member from each side already arguing! Can I go to one freaking post without you two messing it up? I don't care, if you are an adult and have spare time for this, because if you do, spend it going OUTSIDE. I can't ignore it, because when I want to pvp for fun, you guys are always yapping at each other. So shut up for once, get a life, move on, stop the drama. Everyone hates it. Are you guys really that narrow minded to not see this? If you want drama, go watch TMZ. This is not a place for drama. So stop the nonsense. I want all the members to look at this thread and think about it (well it's not everyone).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Hey what's up. I'm night. Want pizza?

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Hey what's up. I'm night. Want pizza?
    Lololol I'll have a meat lovers pizza XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Nice try.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

You can't stop the rivalry. There's no point in trying to involve yourself since you'll only get burned in the end.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredible View Post
    Nice try.
    ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    You can't stop the rivalry. There's no point in trying to involve yourself since you'll only get burned in the end.
    Well sts needs to get involved it's the dumbest thing ever. What "rivalry"? This is a game, not Man. U vs Man City

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    I have made a thread like this. I will make it again. I might rant, I might not. Karma and magnum. This is a freaking video game. Go to real life, stop this nonsense, it's affecting the community. I went to look at the pvp tourney thingy, and what do you know, one member from each side already arguing! Can I go to one freaking post without you two messing it up? I don't care, if you are an adult and have spare time for this, because if you do, spend it going OUTSIDE. I can't ignore it, because when I want to pvp for fun, you guys are always yapping at each other. So shut up for once, get a life, move on, stop the drama. Everyone hates it. Are you guys really that narrow minded to not see this? If you want drama, go watch TMZ. This is not a place for drama. So stop the nonsense. I want all the members to look at this thread and think about it (well it's not everyone).
    Ok im gonna try to make this nice as possible because i always get pissed when people make gibberish threads like these.

Ok nice try but you are smart enough that this is not gonna happen. They are rivals lol so should rivals say " hey since your my enemy im gonna kill you" -.- the world is dissapointing...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quzz View Post
    Ok im gonna try to make this nice as possible because i always get pissed when people make gibberish threads like these.

Ok nice try but you are smart enough that this is not gonna happen. They are rivals lol so should rivals say " hey since your my enemy im gonna kill you" -.- the world is dissapointing...
    "Rivals"??? This is game lol. Not sports. People need to realize they need to get a LIFE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    "Rivals"??? This is game lol. Not sports. People need to realize they need to get a LIFE!
    First, stop saying "get an life", "shut"! You sound like an thug dude, if your gonna complain and rant say it nicely....im done talking sooooopo pissed at you for being empty minded!

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Competition is perfectly alright as long as we remember to respect each other. Like I have said in the past, if you see something objectionable in game (i.e.: someone's conduct), please send us an email to support@spacetimestudios.com. If it's on the forums, please report it. There is no need to comment or add to the problem.

I'm going to close this before it gets out of hand. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post: