Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Skill System Feedback Wanted!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello all I ask is that we increase the Warriors damage as warriors who have the mythical avatar pls increase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

• What class do you primarily play?
    • Mage (Sorcerer)
    • What are your current builds for PvE? PvP? (If your builds are precious to you, I also accept private messages )
    • (5/5 for all skills) Fireball, Gale Wind, Time Shift, Arcane Shield, Lifegiver
    • Which skills/upgrades do you like using and why?
    • I like Fireball because of the stun (PvE); I like Time Shift because of the Damage over Time, and holds enemies in place
    • Which skills/upgrades do you dislike using and why?
    • I don't like how if i charge Gale Wind, I get shot forward, but then I can't move for about 3-5 seconds (If I go forward in the wrong direction and get stuck for a few seconds, I could get killed; also, sometimes when i run Watcher Tomb lvl4, If i charge time shift, it should hold enemies in place, but i get skeletons who could walk right through without being held in place.
    • Any additional information you want to tell us (but please try to keep it skills related)

See bolded sentences

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I agree with this. And not allowing skills to be swapped while under cooldown was stupid. Shame on you to whoever did that.
    No joking around with skill slots. The number of effects (buffs, debuffs, stuns, etc.) divided on skills as well as their potency and cooldowns were designed to be thrown in a four-slot layout, not higher.

An easier method to replace skills eg. by using saved skill loadouts that can be triggered, say, by swipping the screen above pet AA, yes; bringing back the PvP mess with six skills no, just no. Of course the proposed solution above would require all of your skills to be ready and not under cooldown.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    For Regrowth and Recharge Mana, I think instead of a fixed regen amount like 10 health/sec or 5 mana/sec, it needs to be a percentage increase, otherwise as we go up to higher levels it becomes useless, and if you make it higher to be useful at higher levels then it will be OP at lower levels. Instead how about the regen be 3% per second for both health and mana, meaning you get 30% over 10 seconds. Then it would actually become useful at end game.
    Last I checked, it already gives 2-4% HP per tick. In my opinion, it's decent, however because of our low armor, we take in so much damage that the 2-4% HP regen that is happening is barely noticable thus making it seems useless. It still should be buffed, because a 2-4% HP tick for mages is like a 1% HP tick for warriors which is just LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    No joking around with skill slots. The number of effects (buffs, debuffs, stuns, etc.) divided on skills as well as their potency and cooldowns were designed to be thrown in a four-slot layout, not higher.

An easier method to replace skills eg. by using saved skill loadouts that can be triggered, say, by swipping the screen above pet AA, yes; bringing back the PvP mess with six skills no, just no. Of course the proposed solution above would require all of your skills to be ready and not under cooldown.
    Why not just give 9 skill slots?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

IWhy not just give 9 skill slots?
    Practical issues -- like lack of UI space -- aside, as mentioned above, their specifics and their potency were designed by having in mind that only four can be active and used at a time. So if you'd want nine skill slots you'd have to majorly revamp each and every skill, overall dividing both its effectiveness and damage output by 2.5 (4 skills now, 9 skills in hypothesis).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Primary class mage.
    the things i am looking forward for is the shield drawback upgrade to be replaced by something more useful example 15% chance to reflect one skill and do half the dmg on launch.
    A more efficient heal is necessary.
    5th skill slot so far i have noticed that this would be beneficial to everyone provided there is a new skill launched.
    We need a high dmg skill with an effective dot similar to nox bolt. (this could make us a bit to op though).

If any one of these was implemented i feel mages would get a nice buff and be useful again.

Thx

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Hmm, i am PvE & PvP player in PvE im using:
    Fireball 5/5
    Frostbolt 5/5
    Timeshift 4/5( no explode )
    Livegiver 2/5( only mana upgrade )

I think there is no problem in PvE
    In PvP im using
    Fireball 5/5
    Shield 4/5 ( no pushback )
    Lightning Strike 5/5
    Livegiver 2/5 ( only mana upgrade )

I have a problem in PvP when 1v1 with a war that using skyward smash the stun is too long for me that cause me in problem in PvP. Also warrior damage are too big for me -.-" its make me abit hard in 1v1 with warrior, I'm only won with warrior if my elondrian gun proc the root so the warrior can't hit me with skyward smash but its only 2-3 second T.T and the livegiver cooldown are too long so in PvP i cant heal my team in 5v5. I think curse also have a problem because its only 3-5 second(not very sure) and the cooldown very very long so in 1v1 with rogue/warrior its make me very hard, i hope there was a change in mage skill cooldown, and 5th skill slots so we mage can beat rogue easy =D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    • What class do you primarily play?
    • Mage (Sorcerer)
    • What are your current builds for PvE? PvP? (If your builds are precious to you, I also accept private messages )
    • (5/5 for all skills) Fireball, Gale Wind, Time Shift, Arcane Shield, Lifegiver
    • Which skills/upgrades do you like using and why?
    • I like Fireball because of the stun (PvE); I like Time Shift because of the Damage over Time, and holds enemies in place
    • Which skills/upgrades do you dislike using and why?
    • I don't like how if i charge Gale Wind, I get shot forward, but then I can't move for about 3-5 seconds (If I go forward in the wrong direction and get stuck for a few seconds, I could get killed; also, sometimes when i run Watcher Tomb lvl4, If i charge time shift, it should hold enemies in place, but i get skeletons who could walk right through without being held in place.
    • Any additional information you want to tell us (but please try to keep it skills related)

See bolded sentences
    Agree with this.
    While using Gale Force, why its pointing to nearby enemies and it also can go backward last I checked.
    Why it can't be just go forward straight what our mage facing of and of course didn't stuck while pointing at wrong direction -__- I feel yaa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I would like to see a few things happen.

Firstly regarding skills i would like to see two new skills added per each class so we have a total of 10 to choose from instead of 8.
    doing this would allow for more unique skill builds. I also would like to see a fifth skill slot added so we can use a total of five skills and our pet all at once.

Most people i know already use a five skill build but are forced to switch out a skill at certain points of the runs, having a fifth skill slot would eliminate the need to switch for most people because i think a 5 skill build would be enough for most people.

Regarding the current skills,
    The existing skills need to be balanced out, examined closely, fix any and all glitches and errors that arise with our current skills,
    Some skills like rally cry for warrior are completley useless as is....revamp that skill. And others suggested here by other posts.

Also many upgrades should be examined closely, fixed and tweaked to make for a more enjoyable experience.
    I currently do not have enough time to go through every single skill and every single skill upgrade in order to provide my feedback on each one specifically.
    However i do think that a small team...at sts should do exactly this go through everything, every skill, every upgrade, and determine the useless upgrades/glitches and fix them so they actually will be useful.

On a seperate but slightly related note there is something i have been thinking about regarding our equipment,

I would like to see more items like the wild talisman, an additional way for us to gain "skills" could be by adding procs to future helm, armor, ring, pendant as well as weapon. it would make for an interesting battle to have say all 5 of your equipped items procing simultaneously, but of course these would need to be able to stack...... so all 5 procs actually work.

The procs could be anything from a snare proc, to a stat buff, or an AOE debuff, or an Aoe damage effect diminshing for 3 seconds,Honestly the possibilities with this are Huge.

The other way this could be accomplished would be to release proc gems that can add different procs to whichever item that gem might be slotted.
    Last edited by aarrgggggg; 09-04-2014 at 10:27 AM.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Rogue Skills:

Aimed Shot:
    The second hit of Aimed Shot will always hit harder than the first due to the 10% increased damage upgrade. Therefore, I recommend that every user of this skill spec 5/5 in this. Additionally, each time you fire this skill, you boost your crit by 10% for 5 seconds. This buff stacks, so you can stack it 2-3 times which equals around 20-30% critical boost. You can also fire Aimed Shot as a way to see if it is okay to pierce forward to speed up movement If the arrow flies forward, generally it is okay to pierce. However, on some occasions it will not be. This is due to the 14mm range of Aimed Shot and 16mm range of Shadow Piercer. Use common sense to differentiate in these occasions.

Noxious Bolt:
    Noxious Bolt is quite a tricky skill with many applications. If you charge the arrow, you are rewarded with an AOE DOT that stacks but does not crit. This is best utilized with the AOE upgrade located in the skill tab. Additionally, the 15% damage impact upgrade on Noxious Bolt does not work, therefore making it a waste of a stat point. So, spec accordingly! For PvP users, it is recommended to only have 1/5 Noxious Bolt in their build mainly because it reduces poison damage therefore making it far less deadly against curse users.
    - Will kill you against Curse users, refrain from using unless spec'd 1/5 Noxious Bolt
    - Will help keep Juggernaut users alive so long as Juggernaut is active. The low poison damage acts as a trigger on Juggernaut to self heal. Refrain from using when Juggernaut is active.

Razor Shield:
    This shield will grant you stun immunity from even the most gruesome of stuns: terrify & panic. However, it is glitched. So, it will only properly provide you stun immunity if you have 2/5 spec'd in Razor Shield (last upgrade only). The additional duration upgrade causes the stun immunity to fail. Additionally, you must charge Razor Shield to be granted stun immunity. All in all, a very useful skill in the rogue's arsenal.

Medic Packs
    These packs will always heal 25-30% of your health depending on the upgrades and where you are playing (PvE or PvP). In PvP, they are a rogue's bread and butter. Since the packs stay around for about 30-35 seconds, it is recommended that a rogue drops them when entering combat to start the cool-down of the skill & then absorbing them (by running over them) when needed. This should provide you time to instantly re-pack when you run out of 3 packs (depending on the situation).

Shadow Storm Shot
    Perhaps the most useless skill in a rogue's arsenal. With all the upgrades, the skill barely hits higher than a charged auto attack. Damage is dispersed as an AOE but since the skill does not auto-aim, you cannot run and shoot, therefore making it even more crippled. On top of all of this, it is the longest cool down of any rogue arrow.

Traps
    Very useful in PvE to snare mobs, cause insane bleed damage, and ignore cool down of skill. Additionally, it has a low mana cost while dishing out serious bleed damage to mobs. If used properly, it can be an effective crowd control as well as damage dealer. Practice with this skill to make for efficient run times.

It is not very useful in PvP, but one can activate his/her own traps by running over them in a PvP environment.*

*= This does not apply for PvE

Shadow Veil
    This skill is useful both in PvP and PvE. On top of granting a party 20% armor, which is the highest armor boost of any skill, it will boost the entire party's damage and reduce the enemy's damage & hit percent by a considerable amount when standing inside the veil. Therefore, this makes for a great team skill in PvE/PvP and 1v1 skill. However, keep in mind that hit percent debuffs are useless in a PvP environment.

Shadow Piercer
    This skill is the longest range skill a rogue utilizes & can help a rogue cover great lengths of distance across a map. However, it comes at a cost - mana. Additionally, this skill is bugged in PvE so it can hit almost as high as an aimed shot, partly which makes a rogue so overpowered. Upgrades on this skill are a waste for the most part, except for the health regen. Do not bother with the armor reduction chance upgrade because your aimed shot already debuffs an opponent's armor & debuffs do not stack - only the highest debuff applies.

PvP:
    • Rogue's Damage % boosts do not work in CTF due to a damage percent nerf to rogues in CTF.
    • TDM is glitched so a rogue's Damage % boost does work in CTF as well as a rogue having the original unnerfed damage.
    • Only the highest percent buff applies.
    • Speed boosts are reduced to 0% once speed debuffed.
    • Only the highest percent debuff applies.
    • Debuffs override buffs, hence the glitch where rogue's damage % boosts do not work in CTF (including damage % pets)

PvP Build:
    • 5/5 Aimed Shot
    • 1/5 Noxious Bolt
    • 2/5 Shadow Piercer (Health Upgrade)
    • 5/5 Medic Packs
    • 2/5 Razor Shield (Last Upgrade - Stun Immunity. Charge shield as a pre-emptive move to avoid stuns. Swap Noxious Bolt for Razor Shield when fighting Nott.)
    • 5/5 Defense
    • 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
    • 5/5 Critical

Since PvE Builds can vary on which map you are running, I will not be covering a specific PvE build. Your basic veil, aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow piercer will do fine.

Enjoy!
    This was taken from a previous thread I have written. It contains most of the reasons why people dislike using certain upgrades, skills and whatnot. It also covers the bugs of all rogue skills.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2014 at 12:35 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

What class do you primarily play?

Sorcerer > Rogue > Warrior

What are your current builds for PvE? PvP?
    Unfortunately, I am only doing PvE

Which skills/upgrades do you like using and why?

Sorcerer
    • Fireball + all upgrades: sorc's bread and butter, good cc, good damage, and i always like debuff
    • Gale + ms upgrades: i never expect myself playing in latency free game, and also AL don't have ranged missile speed (or too short), which make range enemies can damage you immediately, many other games i know, can dodge an attack because the target already too far from the normal attack range. So, I use movement speed to compensate those, and to kite
    • Frostbolt + all other upgrades - RIP upgrade: good cc, good damage, RIP upgrade (arctic shatter) is probably the best RIP upgrade compared to the others, because we don't need to kill it using the skill's first damage to make it happens, i only don't learn it because i find other skills more necessary.
    • Time Shift + all upgrades: I like it because the only pure AoE skill for mage
    • Lifegiver + empower + range: I like supportive play, and this skill make mage self-sufficient

Rogue
    • Shadow Piercer + no upgrade: a good move for strategic kiting :P
    • Nox Bolt + all other upgrades - impact bonus: great skill, great DoT (pure dmg?)
    • Aimed shot + all upgrades: also great skill and self-buff
    • Trap + all other upgrades - explode: great cc, great bleed damaage (also pure dmg?), and pure AoE, explode is great, but i'm considering other skill to be more usefull
    • Shadow Veil + all other upgrades - explode: great buffs and debuffs, explode is also great, but others are more usefull

Warrior
    • Skyward Smash + all other upgrades - mana return: great skill, great chance to stun, and great damage, other skill are more usefull
    • Chest Splitter + max target + feeble: great skill, great debuff, seems like work on many important situation especially on boss
    • Rally Cry + all upgrades: maybe only me using this, great buffs, but it is a good running skill, also works in elite (for running/parking phase, for me it is more effective than jugger), problem is just the range
    • Vengeful Blood + all upgrades: totally great skills, upgrades also work even when not charged, this is what I call with ideal upgrades
    • Horn of Renew + all upgrades: also great skill, great support!

Passive
    • Critical and primary attribute: the only trusted scalable passive

Which skills/upgrades do you dislike using and why?

Sorcerer
    • Lightning's stun upgrade: very strict in charging, it is single target, yet we have to charge to have the chance (compare to warrior's SS or axe)
    • Lightning's damage on death upgrade: the ideal damage on death upgrade would be like frostbolt's -> give debuff to enemy and explode when the debuff is still on (preferably around 5-10s debuff)
    • Gale's knock down: it seems like the stun duration is random, yet gale's stun can't stack with fireball... can mess up strategic timing
    • Gale's forward dash immobility: too hard to control, and the fact enemies can keep hitting you even when you're dashing or in the immobile state.
    • Gale's increase armor: because the necessity to charge...
    • Gale's AoE: great but i prefer anti-scattering...
    • Arcane Shield: too long cooldown, in PvE view, boss' ultimate can happen twice or more in between 30s, but a great (or must-have) PvP skill
    • Arcane Shield's knockback upgrade: afaik it's only pushing... probably a 0.5-1s ministun will make it great, or any debuff (slow, reduce damage, reduce attack speed)
    • Curse in overall: only tested in a very short time in PvE, when I tested it, it depends on enemies damage, if I somehow use shield and enemies don't deal any damage, the enemies won't get the return damage. as i heard it works differently with DoT, probably it works like alpha wolf's shield (crazy return damage on any DoT), too small for AoE, but not single target, but seems like a great PvP skill
    • Lifegiver's regeneration upgrade: the fact that it takes aggro on all enemies around (even greater than windmill, haha)

Rogue
    • Shadow Piercer's armor reduction: based by chance, yet can't be stacked
    • Shadow Piercer's leading dagger: the fact that it only works when not charged
    • Nox Bolt's impact damage increase: tested that it actually reduce damage
    • Razor Shield: too long inactive period -> 12s, a probably good PvP skill if somehow it can provide skill dodge (afaik skill can't be dodged)
    • Razor Shield's disable-immunity -> just because people are saying it doesn't work as intended with certain upgrade
    • Shadow Storm Shot in overall -> I honestly never use this skill, probably not bad, but it's just others are a lot more effective than this

Warrior
    • Chest Splitter's Extended Reach -> the fact that it only increase max target, increase in range (cone degree) or even change it into circle AoE with moderate radius will be great :P
    • Chest Spillter's Decimation -> the fact that it has to deal the killing blows and the very small radius of explosion + damage (claimed to have 'high damage')
    • Chest Spillter's Knockback -> scattering probably will work better in certain situation in PvP
    • Juggernaut -> long inactive time, great PvP skill, or probably must-have one

Rogue
    • Damage, Armor, Movement -> the fact that it doesn't stack, and ultimately nullified by debuffs

Any additional information you want to tell us
    • I definitely like an ability to use all 8 skills, but if the balance is really made of 4 skills, then okay... (which i think mage has lesser support skill, with fixed 4 slot, each class should be able to be able to become tank wannabe, dps wannabe, or support wannabe, imo
    • please make stuns stack , pretty please... it's very hard to coordinate with other mages having stuns, especially with latency... and the fact that knocked-down enemies can't be pulled by traps, yet trap chance only 20%...
    • sorcerer lack of no-aggro party buffs
    • I really want sorcerer's disabler (fb/ice) to work on bosses... it's okay if it's just a 0.5s stun or even 0.25s, or reducing attack speed/movement speed by a little
    • more information on skills pls, especially all sub-damage dealt by upgrades
    • ideal upgrades should be working live VB's upgrade, has something in both normal and charged one
    • a scalable passive will be great, like making attribute increase per level to 4 + 1% attribute
    • probably just by changing damage% passive to add base damage by 2/3 per level will give same effect yet stackable
    • dodge passive pls :P
    • armor% passive to become damage reduction increase, e.g. 0.5% - 1% per level, (i hope this is stacked previously)
    • movement passive to be stackable + maybe add ability to move faster when not attacking by learning this passive

must be too long, anyway

thank you sooo much

I hope AL become better everytime :P
    Last edited by extrapayah; 09-04-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Hey im chillypepper.. lvl26 pvp mage.. i mostly use either fireball, lightning, ice, shield, and heal or respec and exchange ice for curse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Supersayn- Mage 41. I use heal @towns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I like how this dev posts this post... Then disappears... Gf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

What class do you primarily play?
    Mostly warrior, but I also have capped rogue and mage.
    What are your current builds for PvE? PvP?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    I would like to share my hybrid build (allows PvE, PvP and even soloing):
    HoR 5/5
    VB 5/5
    Jug 5/5 (extra aggro is always a nice thing to have, I wonder why you don't put a point in it)
    SS 4/5 (no mana return)
    CS 2/5 (feeble)
    WM 4/5 (no snare)
    Passives: Might+Durable+Knowledge
    Elite skill map: Jug+HoR+WM+CS/SS (which one you like, I prefer SS with 2 rogues+mage, CS with 3 rogues)
    PvP skill map: if I had Samael, I would go with Jug+HoR+SS+CS.
    Solo skill map: VB+WM+CS+SS (not bad at all, allows you to solo easy elites and tombs to kill time, also possible to solo harder elites and event bosses)
    Note: you can squeak out 5 points by removing some not crucial ugrades and go in for Agility 5/5.
    At elites I love to use Little Bear (best tanking pet, in my opinion), Grimm/Slag when PvPing/soloing.
    Which skills/upgrades do you like using and why?
    I like upgrades with extra damage, and/or chance to stun or feeble, because they are the most useful in PvP. For PvE, upgrades with taunt are necessary.
    Which skills/upgrades do you dislike using and why?
    I don't like to use Rally Cry, because it is mostly useless, it is better to change movement boost with crit or damage, mana or hp. Also, I don't like to use Relentless Strike and Decimation upgrades of Chest Splitter, because Relentless Strike only bothers melee warriors to fight, Decimation is very unlikely to happen considering that warriors deliver fatal blow very seldom.
    Any additional information you want to tell us
    I have several additional points:
    1) Mages should have bigger damage output to compensate their general squishiness.
    2) There should be more skills and their usage should be bound to certain kinds of weapons (some skills for two-handed weapon, some for shield&sword, some for daggers, some for bow and so on), so there will be more choices and build variations.
    3) It is not about skills, but about stats. There should be more different stats: accuracy, critical multiplier, elemental damage and resistances, chance to shrug off critical strikes. Also, there are of stats that are not shown on avatar screen: hp/mp regen, damage reduction %. Also, there is a mysterious stat "Bonus Damage", I still don't get what does it do.

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I like how this dev posts this post... Then disappears... Gf
    I'm still here and I've read every post so far. I appreciate all the feedback and hope that it keeps coming so that we can make the best decisions about how to improve the skill system in AL!
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

I play rogue and I use:

1/5 pierce
    5/5 nox
    5/5 AS
    5/5 Traps

Not much to complain about other than this is the most deadly class because of the 250% Damage Aimed Shot skill and when mated to the bonus damage makes this class a one shot wonder in PVP and a must have against bosses in PVE.

I quit playing warrior for this very reason because they simply can't survive against rogues deadly power. Even my fully equiped warrior with the Arcane Maul couldn't take out the rogue class because simply they don't deal enough damage even on a critical attack. We need tank builds for elite sure, but when you do an attacking based warrior, I don't see why a rogue can deal over 4k damage and warriors barely hitting over 800. When warriors CRIT, how can anything walk away so easily like they currently do.

If you've read this far, totally unrelated, but I still get stuck at the "contacting server" on my brand new gaming laptop. Would like that fixed before any skills fixing XD
    Last edited by Kakashis; 09-05-2014 at 12:11 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

I forget to add something I'd like to see :P

a skill loadout, and buttons in HUD to rotate skill loadouts and gear loadouts, (or shorcut to skill map menu , in chrome :P)
    you can make a mechanic like unable to rotate skill because the need of changing cooldown-ed skill

e.g. i currently use 4 skills, skill A, B, C, and D, my next skill configuration/loadout is A, E, C, D, suppose that B, is in cooldown, we can't press the 'rotate skill config' button, but if only A, C, or D is in cooldown, it's okay.

with this, it won't hurt 4 skills balance, but ability to quickly adapt to situation , which is cool (i think)

and probably also pet-rotate button :P (adding 3 buttons is kinda suck huh , but could be interesting, and maybe player can have options to show/hide these additional buttons)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    I forget to add something I'd like to see :P

a skill loadout, and buttons in HUD to rotate skill loadouts and gear loadouts, (or shorcut to skill map menu , in chrome :P)
    you can make a mechanic like unable to rotate skill because the need of changing cooldown-ed skill

e.g. i currently use 4 skills, skill A, B, C, and D, my next skill configuration/loadout is A, E, C, D, suppose that B, is in cooldown, we can't press the 'rotate skill config' button, but if only A, C, or D is in cooldown, it's okay.

with this, it won't hurt 4 skills balance, but ability to quickly adapt to situation , which is cool (i think)

and probably also pet-rotate button :P (adding 3 buttons is kinda suck huh , but could be interesting, and maybe player can have options to show/hide these additional buttons)
    Since i play on my ipod and many people play on there androids this gives a huge advantage to computer users.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Need more description on skills, can be misleading like "movement impairment "

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours