Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Skill System Feedback Wanted!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I'll post a couple of deserted skills and upgrades that many of us would like to see changed.

-Rogues:

Shadow Storm Shot - Does super low damage, high cooldown, and is not auto aim. Perhaps a damage buff, such as the critical upgrade could be increased by at least 50-75%. And maybe reduce the cooldown by a second or two.

Noxious Bolt - The skill is great, the issue is the Serrated Arrowhead upgrade does not add 15% damage as it should. It adds no damage whatsoever, as Zeus posted in his thread "Rogue's Tips and Tricks".

Warriors:

-Skyward Smash: again, a great skill but its Effortless Execution is a worthless upgrade. It returns hardly any mana, and warriors already have Vengeful Blood to restore most of their mana. I don't play warrior as much, so someone else could give a replacement suggestion.

-Rally Cry: This skill is only used in some timed runs and Jarl runs to farm locks. The armor increase isn't noticeable and IMO is a waste of a skill.

Sorcerers: Here's where things need to change a bit. I'll leave a couple of my own suggestions, but bottom line is something needs to change.

Gale Force: useless skill. I've tried to like it but simply can't. Its only use is running away and flagging in ctf. It does super low damage, and the grade that sends you flying (forgot name) is suicide in PvE.

Lifegiver: Needs a revamp. Bad. It's almost useless on us squishy sorcerers since by the time we need it, we die anyway. Also, the health and mana regen upgrades are completely useless and are total wastes of 2 slots. The heal is very low, getting me max 60% back, while my rogue can heal 100% and warriors have an amazing HoT and protective shield.

Frost Bolt- Ice patch upgrade is terrible and wastes a slot, pretty good skill otherwise.

Sorcerers are supposed to be the support class, right? Well in PvP, the only supporting we do is curse and our awful heal. In fact at many levels, sorcerers are a hinderance to the team, and are swapped for rogues or warriors in PvP.

Lastly, Passives. The % Passives are almost all useless since they are overriden by higher pet % boosts. Like slag, it's a great pet but makes my speed and damage Passives useless.

Thanks for the thread by the way, we were all hoping for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post: