Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythic Ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Remi wasn't joking when she described it as the "Arcane Ring to Rule them All"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    Remi wasn't joking when she described it as the "Arcane Ring to Rule them All"
    Haha, that was Delphina! It really is ridiculous.

As an arcane ring user, I would appreciate some challenge brought back into the game & gameplay changing bugs fixed ASAP.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

As a non ring user I'd like to just say lol@pvp
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorecaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Haha, that was Delphina! It really is ridiculous.

As an arcane ring user, I would appreciate some challenge brought back into the game & gameplay changing bugs fixed ASAP.
    Ah you're right, I forgot Delph started that contest.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I just have legendary gear and I'm able to kill anything in pvp 1v1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    As a non ring user I'd like to just say lol@pvp
    Here here Gore!!! And as a fully geared arcane ring using rogue I can tell you... I can be killed by people without it... but lol@pvp!!!

ALSO: Don't you understand that if everyone had something like the arcane ring... no one would want it and it wouldn't be so valuable? And there is someone to challenge you if you have a ring... someone else with one too!
    Last edited by notfaded1; 09-04-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Shard can be looted for elite golden dragonscale chests.

Please stop complaining and farm these chests, everyone who has the ring earned it and I'm tired of seeing people complain about rings. STG has done a great thing and has actually PUT THE SHARD IN A FARMABLE ITEM.

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post

Please stop complaining and farm these chests, everyone who has the ring earned it and I'm tired of seeing people complain about rings. STG has done a great thing and has actually PUT THE SHARD IN A FARMABLE ITEM.

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests...
    Ok , Bugsy Siegel.

I don't gamble.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Farming a shard- 10mins per elite run with an ok team, 1 elite golden from 5-7 runs=1hr, opening elite goldens (unknown drop rate) ive opened over 250 and gotten lame pinks at best so if I didn't buy chests thats 250hrs/10.5 solid days and fail.

Writing/commenting on a thread= 1min

I'd like to meet the person who looted a shard from an elite golden... whats that.. oh yeah it doesn't happen.

Arcanes in Elites=STS gold sink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    The past few months have been quite a reality check for me,
    Indeed AL is a free-to-play MMORG IF you give it your life and soul.

I started AL in Season 1 thinking it would be a pure F2P like PL, if you just spent a little time capping and farming you could play among the 1% of players. You could be at the top for your skill level, not just your wealth.

As AL's development progressed it saddened me watching AL become more of a pay to win. Yes, it's true you can play for free- but you will never reach the top 1% or never be the best. What is 'best' even defined by? Skill? Wealth? Arcane's basically make gameplay more item based rather than skill based, I guess that is why FPSs are so popular- everyone has an equal chance. The counterargument here is that you don't need Arcanes. True, but why invest time when you know you can't be at the top because lack of funds?

I know a lot of talented players but they are crippled by their gear, if you see top player lists they are all judged on GEAR. Sure a few people receive recognition for their gameplay without max gear but it truly is harder playing against max equips without max equips.

Anyhow, that is not completely the reason for my break from AL. Real life has become a big factor.

Until next time Arlorians?
    This is not the last of me.
    This is you - right? You quit because you couldn't get an arcane ring until someone bought one for you. People have very valid concerns and not everybody has a friend to buy them an arcane ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

This is you - right? You quit because you couldn't get an arcane ring until someone bought one for you. People have very valid concerns and not everybody has a friend to buy them an arcane ring.
    I came back and farmed elite tindirin for elite golden dragonscale chests, my friends saw my persistence in farming and offered me one for a good price...

If you have persistence everything will work out, don't expect to get a arcane ring in one try just like shuyal arena recs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Remember Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I came back and farmed elite tindirin for elite golden dragonscale chests, my friends saw my persistence in farming and offered me one for a good price...

If you have persistence everything will work out, don't expect to get a arcane ring in one try just like shuyal arena recs.
    Sorry, not everybody has a friend to give them a ring. The players on this thread have very valid concerns, dismissing them just because you got your ring isn't logical.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Sorry, not everybody has a friend to give them a ring. The players on this thread have very valid concerns, dismissing them just because you got your ring isn't logical.
    Sorry I didn't receive a ring, I farmed a lot of elite chests mostly sold them knowing the luck I have and made quite a lot of money. I used that money to purchase a ring. Sorry if you don't have friend that can sell for a reasonable price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Sorry I didn't receive a ring, I farmed a lot of elite chests mostly sold them knowing the luck I have and made quite a lot of money. I used that money to purchase a ring. Sorry if you don't have friend that can sell for a reasonable price.
    No, you told me in game that someone gave you the ring. Please, do not change your words. Thanks! There's a real issue with the rings and it's logical to acknowledge it.

P.S: The time you came back and the time you started farming - elite golden dragonscale chests were not worth a lot of gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Lmao you farmed that much gold? I was your friend all until 2 weeks ago on friends list and i NEVER saw you in elite tindirin. Gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Guys, if you're going to make this thread personal and use it to argue, it's going to get locked
    Take your lol@pvpdrama to PM please, because this thread is constructive (+1!)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    Guys, if you're going to make this thread personal and use it to argue, it's going to get locked
    Take your lol@pvpdrama to PM please, because this thread is constructive (+1!)
    No PvP talk here - just weeding out false posts that skew the sense of need for mythic ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

This isnt about an arcane ring, the issue is not with the ring but instead lies in the mythic ring. The stagger-release of new gear is the problem here.

The problem isn't the arcane ring, I repeat, so stop complaining about the OPness or nerfs. Did you really expect L31 ring to compare to a L41? And a higher rarity? On that subject, there is a desperate need for a new [mythic] ring - it doesn't have to be mythic but it has to compare to the stronger version whilst being not too OP itself/disturbing the stagger-release cycle.

Or a better idea, scrap the new itemisation and lets just stick to the old methods, the new method brings new economic woes - and it doesn't help that you're trying to make us excited with new items slowly because all you need to do to get the new items is the following: Take the arcane ring for example, (if you're rich enough) - You buy the shard or open crates to loot it, buy the dragonite bar 3-4, I can probably do this in a day or two. Its not like new content and doesnt keep us busy for extended periods; it just makes it a bigger chore for people with non-plat buying habits.
    Last edited by Bless; 09-04-2014 at 06:39 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    This isnt about an arcane ring, the issue is not with the ring but instead lies in the mythic ring. The stagger-release of new gear is the problem here.
    This - exactly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Everyone is saying we need a new ring (I totally agree) but, no one is suggesting viable stats and how it should be obtained, I'd like to see thoughts on that aspect
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯