Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythic Ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Default Mythic Ring

I'm asking myself lately when we are going to have a mythic ring lv 41. To be honest we are fed up playing with a ring lv 31 and supposed to have a chance killing an arcane ring user. PvP now is just about "ring join" and the team with rings can basically just kill with closed eyes.

I just wanted to know if STG thought about the idea giving other players something who don't have the chance to get 150m in a night to fight against an arcane ring user. It's the same as how it was in level 36 with upgraded mythics vs non-upgraded, where you could just kill every non-upgraded mythic user in 1 aimed shot. There is too much unbalance and minimal to no chance to survive.

Let me remind you - it's already been 7 months since you guys released arcane rings.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

New mythic amulets are coming with the planar tombs, that should help to level the playing field maybe a little, although that still wont help you against someone with an arcane ring and the new ammy that's coming.

Fact of the matter is I doubt a new mythic ring would either, but hey, take what you can get or stay out of pvp.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Yes! I am so tired of going into CTF and the ring rogues just run around like they are the kings of the room and spawn and one shot you like you're a rag doll. I have full max gear(minus ring) and a sam and I still can't even put up a little bit of a fight. I can't even imagine what it's like for people in legendary gear. I refuse to even go into CTF anymore. There is NO FUN in it. The unbalance is ridiculous.

Now they are coming out with a new mythic AMULET so the ring wearers are just going to be at more of an advantage. I do not think that it would take a ton of time for a mythic ring to be created and released. I could be wrong but, we needed a ring before an amulet. This itemize thing was a huge fail. 7 Months of rings ruling and they will keep ruling pvp, timed runs everything. You can't even get into to timed runs group unless you have a ring now.
    Last edited by Raregem; 09-03-2014 at 02:58 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raregem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    New mythic amulets are coming with the planar tombs, that should help to level the playing field maybe a little, although that still wont help you against someone with an arcane ring and the new ammy that's coming.

Fact of the matter is I doubt a new mythic ring would either, but hey, take what you can get or stay out of pvp.
    Hard to believe someone who paid 130m for a ring won't buy a mythic amulet also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

We don't need amulets, yet that's what is being offered. It is ridiculous that the best overall ring is now 3 seasons old. It's almost as bad as the top gear STILL being the mythics we obtained at level 26 and 31. Staggered gear wasa total fail.

They might as well have made mythics upgradeable again, for keeping them the best for yet another season has resulted in an all-time low in player activity. If this kind of failing in development isn't remedied very soon, there will be no players left to release new content to.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Hard to believe someone who paid 130m for a ring won't buy a mythic amulet also.
    True, but crying for a new ring isn't going to help either. >_>;;
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    We don't need amulets, yet that's what is being offered. It is ridiculous that the best overall ring is now 3 seasons old. It's almost as bad as the top gear STILL being the mythics we obtained at level 26 and 31. Staggered gear wasa total fail.

They might as well have made mythics upgradeable again, for keeping them the best for yet another season has resulted in an all-time low in player activity. If this kind of failing in development isn't remedied very soon, there will be no players left to release new content to.
    I feel the same about mythic amulet. Fed up with those amulets. Doesn't help anyone of us. We need a mythic ring.

When they released an arcane item ( besides hooks ) they always came with a counterpart weapon or pet. Arcane ring... no.... Die more and "Cry" how Arkanem tells me i do... I'm ashamed now cause he saw me crying. Meeehhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

In tdm with/without ring doesn't matter for rogue, since most time rogues just 1 shot each other

Proof: the top #1 rogue in tdm lb DOES NOT have a ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If STG actually took the time to release gear that's better than the seasons old mythics as I suggested in the FaceTime with SpaceTime, we wouldn't be dealing with this issue. What they really need to do is come out with BOTH a ring and a amulet. With gear differences being this ridiculous, the game will not hold its end game players.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Finaly an usefull thread in general disscusion ... ty titanium
    We definitly need a ring to bring us in line with the arcane ring users, i dont think endgame pvp has ever been dominated by one single item that much.
    But why would sts do this ? This piece of "equip" is the one thing that keeps the rich endgamers attracted and let them open tons of crates..
    Ya these crates where nearly everything else is worth crap ( including 80% of the mythics and half of the arcanes are hammerjaws i hear )

"I have spread my dreams under your feet, tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - William Butler Yeats
    < Alte Garde Guild Thread >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Completely agree with this.

Why exactly are we getting a new mythic AMULET instead of a new mythic RING? It's honestly getting tiresome to outskill a ring user only to be crushed by the huge gear gap moments later. Or to be unable to compete in PvE timed records lacking only that one thing (ring) just because the difference of mythic L31 and arcane L41 is that large and nothing is being done about it.

We need a ring, not an amulet. Thank you.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Give all rogues a 25% crit debuff in CTF. I'm cool with that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    In tdm with/without ring doesn't matter for rogue, since most time rogues just 1 shot each other

Proof: the top #1 rogue in tdm lb DOES NOT have a ring
    The top #1 rogue on tdm kills didn't make those kills in season 6.

You can't oneshot an arcane ring user ( rogue ) using even myth bow and samael. It has a bigger armor than rest of the rogues . Actually rogues with arcane rings are kinda unbeatable by any classes in 1v1.

Tanks with rings - I dont think it helps them so much. If i was a tank i would pay for a mythic ring lv 41 than arcane ring .

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

My logic tells me that if we got a mythic ring and amulet in season4, we should get mythic ring and amulet in season6

Mythic items are meant to be top for their own season released, have merit over top pinks in the next season and be replaced the next season after

Take mythic gun/bow/pavise for example, or mythic amulet... all replaced 2 seasons after release, if they plan to issue a new mythic ring theyre waiting too long and so are we.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

+1 to this. I just bought an elondrian pendant a month ago and now theres gunna be something better again -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    The top #1 rogue on tdm kills didn't make those kills in season 6.

You can't oneshot an arcane ring user ( rogue ) using even myth bow and samael. It has a bigger armor than rest of the rogues . Actually rogues with arcane rings are kinda unbeatable by any classes in 1v1.

Tanks with rings - I dont think it helps them so much. If i was a tank i would pay for a mythic ring lv 41 than arcane ring .
    Definitely not true, a lvl41 rogue WITHOUT mythic bow can still one combo an arcane rogue in tdm, given that the arcane rogue does not pierce fast enough

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Agree, we need both mythic ring and amulet, and a 10% damage nerf or rogues in tdm would not be bad, similar to ctf room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

+2 ring is defiantly needed

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  57.5 KB
    In the meantime for the new amulet though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Im tired of being a punching bag for rogues... I already have this in real life, dont need it in my fake one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihateppl View Post
    Im tired of being a punching bag for rogues... I already have this in real life, dont need it in my fake one.
    aww.