Thread: Auto-sale option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default Auto-sale option.

I want to suggest an "Auto-sale" option.

No, not that when you pick up certain colors it will auto sell. But when you liquidate, instead of that "Are you sure you want to liquidate?" menu popping up, that it just automatically sells.

I just find it annoying after awhile of farming, and 200+ items to liquidate, to keep spamming on sell and Yes. Not to mention that constant blinking of the menu popping up and down is annoying to the eyes, I don't usually look at the screen at this point.

We have the "Recover Item" section anyway, so if your quick enough to notice you accidentally liquidated a pink, then you could actually use that option.

I'm guessing this can be put in that option page (sounds, music, high quality) area as I don't see any space anymore on the inventory screen, aside from the space for the highlighted equipment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes I agree like for example "Sell All Greens" Button Id like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Somewhere in here is my loot bag suggestion, which would also help. Basically all new stuff goes into a separate list and you can pull off what you want and then click a 'liquidate all' button to sell the rest. I agree it's painful on the eyes to liquidate hundreds of items.
    PL: Arazoro [76] ranger | Noerbert [76] archer | Zeanaca [76] sorceress | Arbert [76] warrior
    AL: Teamar [22] rogue | Barimar [21] sorcerer | Guark [21] warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Great idea norbert! i like =0
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel

the REAL jersey shore not that crap from the tv
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yep, i agree, i'd like to see an "all of this type" option which could be used for either stash "all of this type" so all (whatever color)s get stashed or liquidated, but yes, i agree, hitting sell, yes, sell, yes, sell, yes ETC gets really annoying when you have a HUGE pile of items you just want to get the gold for right away.

personally i'm alot like Ellyidol in the respect that when i have a large amount to sell, i'll just put my thumbs where they need to be and watch tv until i stop hearing the kaching sound letting me know i've sold everything i had.
    Orlox (51) Archer - Zombified (56) Enchantress - Murdalyzer (55) Warrior Frightmare(20) Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like Norbert's idea, maybe add a sort list so that you can pull out your pinks easily.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

the REAL jersey shore not that crap from the tv
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well i dont know how your inventories all work, for some reason on my phone in my toon's inventory all my colors are sorted together.

and since the update, i didn't see this being in their update list, but since the latest update, my stash has allowed me to pull out all the colors, put them back in and they stay the way i put them in instead of reverting back to the way they were all originally put in like they were given a code and they had to resort back into the original order they were placed numerically after i log out and back in.

so in short, my inventory and my stash both sort my colors out but the stash needs to be arranged that way but has stayed that way for me.

dont have many things left though, have sold a hundred or so items in the past 3 days and i'm down to just a small handfull of the items i had from the winter festival and a couple pinks n purps for my up and coming warrior
    Orlox (51) Archer - Zombified (56) Enchantress - Murdalyzer (55) Warrior Frightmare(20) Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Love this idea. I think about this every single time I sell. Let's hope it happens in some form.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

what if its a trash gray kite shield worth 100k?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    How about they have a checkmark selection system, in which you can either manually select items - or - choose to select all greens, whites, etc. and then you can manually unchecked specific items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Should be your job to actually remember. And theres a recover item section if your fast enough to notice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

when it would implemented always with recovery... if not i must let my kite in stash... and in new swamps the new greens have a value too.. :-/
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....