Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: should I keep on buying plat or any advice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

dear kabby you know my shoulder as friend is here when we mad on sts, their ignoring of us and our "pure luck" hehehe Yes i agree he could buy something else then open the lockeds and surely he did that too... he is here almost 3 years and tried with platinum and normal farming to gain some things.. and he did partly... but the other part is that what sts calls "pure luck" is really very lucky for some people while others for same amount dont get almost anything, nice system really. This is double blade, and yes i agree no matter what we do, farming, or help ourselves with platinum, all is the same recently.. this game and its economy is going down rapidly. We got ignored mostly or get only small things to distract us from main things and promises that in most cases have been broken... is that greed or what? i really do not know anymore... but kabby we continue to play in our stlye and with smile on our face, this is just a game and we are people

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saphirae For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default i support sts :)

Eddie Miles
    I have be here 3year spenting money to support sts now person who sts getting drop left to right. I have open so many many lock.. nothing good ever come out. I dont understand why if i am not mistake i have spent alot cash u can look at history on me.. it kaabacir i change to mrkaab.. since i support sts why not i get good loot or reward alot of my friend left cause it wasnt worth spending cash to sts..plus i have be here for 3 year i play everyday i probably be most guy online with many hrs.....i have learn alot u might said it randomly it not the point when person spent cash on it for 3 year i surely deserve best out of sts cause i support sts so please make it happen so thank u for your to time....mrkaab
    3 minutes ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

U made my day i thank u

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kaabacir For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaabacir View Post
    This is kaabacir, I wonder why I dont get atlease 1 arcane pet after I spent 21000 plat? Please look at my hisory and my credit card history add it up I spent close to $1000 or less. Is that how it supposed be? How much more money do I need to put in just get dam arcane pets.. I am get unhappy about it. And out of all I only got 10 mythic armor, necklace, and ring. No arcane pet or arcane weapon....
    Someone just shoot me!!
    It may be just your luck, although id like to think that once you have reached a specific plat amount sts increaces your chances in getting new things.

I have approx 40k plat spent on one acc. (the total amount is known only for me).

I got 2 sams, whim, all myth weapons except for the frost bow, all other mythic crap, but i have never got necro fossil or arcane shard.

It troubles me that people can open one lock and get it. I think there should be a hidden bottom limit on how much plat you need to spend for this to be in your loot table.

Try opening only the event locks as they yield well. Out of normal locks only recently i got Maul, shame it costs nothing now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

To answer your question if you should keep buying platinum, yes you should if you can afford it and like to indulge yourself on this game. But do it for fun, because nowhere is it stated that opening a certain number of locked crates guarantees an item you want. It is based solely on luck. Spend your platinum knowing this fact. Platinum can be spent on a variety of things, opening crates is only one of them. Elixirs, ankhs, mythic pets in egg form, respect kits, plat exclusive vanity, you can buy it all and sell smartly (at the right time) to save up gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

We always tell people to spend the plat on something other than locked crates but there would be no mythics and arcanes if everyone did that.

The poor guy spent $1000 dollars on a game he loves and should have everything. This gambling system is garbage and does nothing but prey on the addictive personalities a game of this type brings in. It's sad really.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I agree if people are willing to spend that kind of money they should be awarded. Also if STS actually explained how their system works it would help. Not some random players theory but STS. Enough with broken promises and crap events. Get to the real issues like locked chest and class balance. This is beyond unprofessional.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to legendarytelly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendarytelly View Post
    I agree if people are willing to spend that kind of money they should be awarded. Also if STS actually explained how their system works it would help. Not some random players theory but STS. Enough with broken promises and crap events. Get to the real issues like locked chest and class balance. This is beyond unprofessional.
    Hardly beyond unprofessional he spent that much money knowing he might not of got something and the gamble didn't pay off. He knew what he was in for because the countless amounts of threads saying locks aren't worth it and other options to get the most out of his plat. Personally I think the events have been pretty good if you don't like them instead of complaining go play order and chaos or something and stop moaning at the company when peoe can't help themselves but gamble on a game they knew the risks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Japan is already making a stance on this type of iap gambling and hopefully other countries will follow shortly after.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ssneakyskills,

First off you sound like a player that's just been free loading off people who actually financially keep the game going. Next it hasn't been a good event since Halloween. Finally promising certain things are going to get done but they never get done is unprofessional. In business when you say you are going to do something you do. If person chooses to invest in something they enjoy that's their decision. You should be happy it's people that aren't cheap and invest in the game or you wouldn't have a game to play.

Kind Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Naw I could bought a freak7ng guns
    Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    It may be just your luck, although id like to think that once you have reached a specific plat amount sts increaces your chances in getting new things.

I have approx 40k plat spent on one acc. (the total amount is known only for me).

I got 2 sams, whim, all myth weapons except for the frost bow, all other mythic crap, but i have never got necro fossil or arcane shard.

It troubles me that people can open one lock and get it. I think there should be a hidden bottom limit on how much plat you need to spend for this to be in your loot table.

Try opening only the event locks as they yield well. Out of normal locks only recently i got Maul, shame it costs nothing now.
    I have already spent 50k plat that just old post from last year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    To answer your question if you should keep buying platinum, yes you should if you can afford it and like to indulge yourself on this game. But do it for fun, because nowhere is it stated that opening a certain number of locked crates guarantees an item you want. It is based solely on luck. Spend your platinum knowing this fact. Platinum can be spent on a variety of things, opening crates is only one of them. Elixirs, ankhs, mythic pets in egg form, respect kits, plat exclusive vanity, you can buy it all and sell smartly (at the right time) to save up gold.
    That what i do all things but i have see em open few lock bam they got arcane pet even they not here longer that piss me off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ssneakyskills,

First off you sound like a player that's just been free loading off people who actually financially keep the game going. Next it hasn't been a good event since Halloween. Finally promising certain things are going to get done but they never get done is unprofessional. In business when you say you are going to do something you do. If person chooses to invest in something they enjoy that's their decision. You should be happy it's people that aren't cheap and invest in the game or you wouldn't have a game to play.

Kind Regards
    srry
    Last edited by kaabacir; 03-02-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Hardly beyond unprofessional he spent that much money knowing he might not of got something and the gamble didn't pay off. He knew what he was in for because the countless amounts of threads saying locks aren't worth it and other options to get the most out of his plat. Personally I think the events have been pretty good if you don't like them instead of complaining go play order and chaos or something and stop moaning at the company when peoe can't help themselves but gamble on a game they knew the risks
    Yes i knew the risk u know something i am tired hearing it basic on luck or it randomly. Now anyone who support sts with this kind cash should be part with sts. They should show a appreciate for higher payer cause they support it if wasn't for them game would never exist.. thank u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlb2005 View Post
    We always tell people to spend the plat on something other than locked crates but there would be no mythics and arcanes if everyone did that.

The poor guy spent $1000 dollars on a game he loves and should have everything. This gambling system is garbage and does nothing but prey on the addictive personalities a game of this type brings in. It's sad really.
    Actually more than $1000.00 it about $3000 to $5000 not sure i am extremely mad

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

In your purchases, it clearly states you're paying money for PLATINUM, NOT GUARANTEED LOOT. Thank you for supporting sts so they can keep the game going. $3000-5000? If you used your brain, you couldve had much more than a completely maxed out toon. You clearly knew what you were doing,(gambling with locks). If you resold ankhs or luck elixers, you couldve got around 3.3mil or so for $100. Now lets do the math. If you made 3.3 mil per $100, and lets say you spent $4000, just for an estimate. Thats an approximate of 120mil+ gold. Seriously. Math isnt so difficult haha, you could have played it safe but chose not to. I dont see how this makes sts obligated to give you arcane Items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

First off i aint free loading off people. i worked hard for my game, second all i know all thing. dont need u tell me this.. anyone who higher pay for this game should feel to be part with sts cause they support sts with their money unlike u.....
    You clearly didn't read my post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You clearly didn't read my post
    Oh my bad srry u right i didnt read clearyly very sorry

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Looks like he finally shut up after reading my post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobx View Post
    Looks like he finally shut up after reading my post.
    Really buddy i wont shut up u right i knew what i was doing mostly gambling locked second all i can do math cause that what i been doing...but i am done post it all right