Thread: Returning player, need help with mage build!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Returning player, need help with mage build!

Hi, I'm looking to return to the game after quite a long period of time. However, i'm not sure what build to go on my enchantress. She's level 53 currently, pure INT. She's equipped with keeper gear, but i'm not really funded (only have 90k gold). I've seen other enchantresses using axes and shields, so I assume they're STR/INT? I'm looking for the best build for PVE currently, but can't really find any. Which build is best for PVE, pure INT or STR/DEX or STR/INT or whatever else build?

I'd also like an optimal skill build and recommended gear, thanks!
    Last edited by Misa; 09-11-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Str/dex is not a bad idea, the only thing is, youll die if your not fully well equipped. Pure int, is so low on hp, but high atk. Not a bad idea also if you know what skills to get.
    Dex int is not a bad idea also, youcan wear leather, use bow/ talon/dagger high atk, you cab uss your skills for support. Preety much not a bad idea all of it. The thing is, ut doesnt matter what you choose it depends how smart r u, use your surroundings use your team use everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

It depends on the arena too...like guy above said, pure int has low health but great attack. Str/int has lower attack but higher health so you'll survive longer.

My tip for you since you only have 90k is to just buy cheap pinks, purples, or even yellows. At that level you can survive without a set. Just go to cs and try on different items and buy whatever benefits your stats. Once you save enough gold you can get set

P.S. I play full int

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misa View Post
    Hi, I'm looking to return to the game after quite a long period of time. However, i'm not sure what build to go on my enchantress. She's level 53 currently, pure INT. She's equipped with keeper gear, but i'm not really funded (only have 90k gold). I've seen other enchantresses using axes and shields, so I assume they're STR/INT? I'm looking for the best build for PVE currently, but can't really find any. Which build is best for PVE, pure INT or STR/DEX or STR/INT or whatever else build?

I'd also like an optimal skill build and recommended gear, thanks!
    6 BOV 6 BOM 6 WEAKNESS 6 NIGHTMARE 6 REVIVE 1 FIRE 6 ICESTORM 1 MANA SHIELD 6 HEAL 1 FROSTBITE 4 DRAIN 1 LIGHTNING

That is my skill build works well in pvp and pve. I have many other skill builds but for now I use this because it is the best team play build for me either in pvp or pve. I would suggest you to use this build because you wanted a PVE build.

For gears
    Get megamage set lvl 53

combo: bov bom nightmare weakness frostbite light icestorm drain fire heal. THIS WOULD BE A GOOD COMBO FOR PVE PVP WOULD BE DIFFERENT.

If you need PVP build then pm me