Quote Originally Posted by Hekpoc View Post
Lalalala I LOOOOOOOVE the boot button. Ill admit it. Why? Mystical has answered all of it.

PS This has been said before but here we go again..... there is a HUUUGE difference between 49 and 50. Dont believe me? All you 49's I will gladly PVP you and will pay you 200k gold if you win a 10 round match. No entry fee required. Oh and Elite gear vs regular pink once again huge difference.
Not to say your point isn't valid on some grounds, but the logic in posing the difference between a 49/50 in pvp vs pve isn't sound. While in pvp, the slightest difference in stats and skills(I use this term loosely to mean pushing buttons in the right order the fastest over varying connection speeds) makes the difference between a death and a kill, the same does not apply in pve. Enemies are not cognitive and unable to play in a intelligent and efficient manner. So, with the main variable in pve being party dynamics and cohesion(not the best gear), a party of 49s with a full understanding of dynamics and cohesion is> than a party of 50s (with best equip). While this point can be discussed and criticized more with other variables, I'll leave it at this because I need to study for exams