Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About Platinum Offers

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default About Platinum Offers

Please make the all platinum offers off.If anyone will quit because of this reason and cheating let them quit...Still even nativex offers are off platinum farming is possible by trialpay through free vpns which are downloadable from plat store or itunes...Its not fair for us like plat buyers for real money.. Why should i buy platinum now on and spend my money cause i can be able to still make infinite plat by making the glitch,see ing those people did not get punished..If your not gonna close the offers,That will only make you lose the real customers in game which buying platinum with real money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Honestly I don't think the people should get punished since it was stg's mistake.....but they should take them off yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This doesn't just affect STS but any game that uses the NativeX framework. Google "nativex glitch" ... you'll see hits for games not dev'd by STS.

If NativeX isn't revamping their SDK (or whatever is required) so that dishonest individuals cannot continue to game the system by resetting their advertising ID in iOS, then STS didn't have any choice but to pull the plug on NativeX offers.

In short, this isn't on STS.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciabarin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plyg View Post
    Please make the all platinum offers off.If anyone will quit because of this reason and cheating let them quit...Still even nativex offers are off platinum farming is possible by trialpay through free vpns which are downloadable from plat store or itunes...Its not fair for us like plat buyers for real money.. Why should i buy platinum now on and spend my money cause i can be able to still make infinite plat by making the glitch,see ing those people did not get punished..If your not gonna close the offers,That will only make you lose the real customers in game which buying platinum with real money.
    Lol at people thinking this way have fun with a dead game if you want that.
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys, let's keep this thread constructive. In the meantime, please look at this post for current information: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...hlight=NativeX
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arpluvial View Post
    Hey guys, let's keep this thread constructive. In the meantime, please look at this post for current information: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...hlight=NativeX
    It would be nice if that thread contained any information.

I'm in game and see that its gone, go to announcements, and read that its currently gone, and that's it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arpluvial View Post
    This thread would help more if it said no Free players can get any vanitys or evan cap 300k?? Really!