Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PL Has gone down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Default PL Has gone down

I really like Pl but recently everything has been pretty disappointing.
    1. If you had to make a cap you coulda made it 81. A mini cap sounded like you just wanted to fix the pvp stuff and now mages r op.
    2. Even if it is 77, the cap is pretty disappointing. Its just a remake of Sandstone Caves with overpowered mobs, even the gear is same just different names. If ur intention was to make people play the game longer, you dont have to make it tough, just interesting. How you make it interesting is up to you.
    3.Now NativeX is gone. Its not your fault but atleast you could give free respecs while its down. Or you could have offers on trialpay that actually work...
    4. If you cant come up with something original. Ask us to think of something. There are a lot of creative ppl here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bazinga! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

None of that even matters anymore. I was on PL today and I felt a decrease in the pl community. There aren't as many people anymore. As soon as I log on I just feel like logging off. No friends on.., theres not really anyone to talk to. Scammers and ToS breakers have taken over. I really could care less about the content. But right now it feels like PL is slowly reaching its end point. Eventually it'll end up like SL and DL. For me, I'm slowly taking steps and moving on to new things now.
    And seriously, if you aren't happy with the game don't play it. I'm not happy with it, so I found better things to do. And you.. should do the same.
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Apa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Good point Apa. This is exactly why the PL community has decreased. But unless theyre shutting the game down eventually, why arent they doing anything about these stuff. If they are shutting it down they could at least make an announcement that theyre not gonna update it anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apa View Post
    None of that even matters anymore. I was on PL today and I felt a decrease in the pl community. There aren't as many people anymore. As soon as I log on I just feel like logging off. No friends on.., theres not really anyone to talk to. Scammers and ToS breakers have taken over. I really could care less about the content. But right now it feels like PL is slowly reaching its end point. Eventually it'll end up like SL and DL. For me, I'm slowly taking steps and moving on to new things now.
    And seriously, if you aren't happy with the game don't play it. I'm not happy with it, so I found better things to do. And you.. should do the same.
    well said. I had stopped playing but tried again when the new cap came out. Finding out players took advantage of the pet glitch and got free bonuses for capping just one character kind of took the enthusiasm away for capping each of my characters. Now I'm debating whether it's worth the looong grind to 300k or just stop playing. Things have been bad for a while.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chopper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    1. If you had to make a cap you coulda made it 81. A mini cap sounded like you just wanted to fix the pvp stuff and now mages r op.
    2. Even if it is 77, the cap is pretty disappointing. Its just a remake of Sandstone Caves with overpowered mobs, even the gear is same just different names. If ur intention was to make people play the game longer, you dont have to make it tough, just interesting. How you make it interesting is up to you.
    3.Now NativeX is gone. Its not your fault but atleast you could give free respecs while its down. Or you could have offers on trialpay that actually work...
    4. If you cant come up with something original. Ask us to think of something. There are a lot of creative ppl here.
    Did you just call mages Op?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burstnuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Did you just call mages Op?
    Exactly what I was thinking.,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Maybe if we used a full restore the game will become healthy
    EAT YA VEGGIES OR ELSSSEEEE!
    Here are my toons
    Ramramlord Lvl 69, Angrylord Lvl 20, Bustalord Lvl 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

And I'm sure the devs are going to surprise us by adding a large content update, like a few new items, a class, or a mini expansion...the ancient caverns expansion at least sparked many players.....
    Here are my toons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLord View Post
    And I'm sure the devs are going to surprise us by adding a large content update, like a few new items, a class, or a mini expansion...the ancient caverns expansion at least sparked many players.....
    You are dreaming
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apa View Post
    You are dreaming
    Its called optimism
    Here are my toons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Would you rather have people still complaining about elite rings? Be thankful that we got something, it's better than no cap. All we can do is wait and see what they do. Complaining on the forums won't get you anywhere; if you really want to support the game and bring PL back to its glory, buy platinum. It's obvious why AL gets all the attention, so I really don't understand the people that are like, "Ya, I refuse to buy platinum because the updates suck." If you used brain power you would realize that just makes it worse.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Would you rather have people still complaining about elite rings? Be thankful that we got something, it's better than no cap. All we can do is wait and see what they do. Complaining on the forums won't get you anywhere; if you really want to support the game and bring PL back to its glory, buy platinum. It's obvious why AL gets all the attention, so I really don't understand the people that are like, "Ya, I refuse to buy platinum because the updates suck." If you used brain power you would realize that just makes it worse.
    I commend your optimism, but PL will never recover. Buying platinum wont help because 1. AL will always be more updated, it having 10x more players and more money rolling in 2. Nothing to spend platinum on (at least not as much as AL) and 3. The money will be used to fund AL.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

If you only understood how much some of us spent only to see it all go to AL and the new "strategy" games, you might change your tune. I could blow your mind if I showed you what I spent (willingly) on PL. Thing is, I know others who spent a ton more than I did. A product which doesn't show a return in investment is no longer a product worth investing in. Us old, grumpy people realized this and parted ways before the bottom officially fell out.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    I commend your optimism, but PL will never recover. Buying platinum wont help because 1. AL will always be more updated, it having 10x more players and more money rolling in 2. Nothing to spend platinum on (at least not as much as AL) and 3. The money will be used to fund AL.
    So you're saying that even if PL matched AL's platinum purchases, STS would continue to fund and focus on AL because they simply "care more about it?" That makes absolutely no sense from a business standpoint, and last time I checked STS is a business.

And how can they provide content to spend platinum on when nobody is buying platinum to support the game. And your last point is irrelevant; STS will fund whatever game has the biggest business. It's pretty obvious if you check Doc's update timeline and compare it to the release of other games, the exception being AL because for some reason everybody likes that game. As Doc or someone else said on the thread, the games see the most attention during their prime, or when they were first released. We saw this for SL when it was released as well as DL. So if PL suddenly became more popular, I can guarantee you we would see more updates.

And yes I like to stay optimistic with the game I've been playing for 3-4 years of my life.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    If you only understood how much some of us spent only to see it all go to AL and the new "strategy" games, you might change your tune. I could blow your mind if I showed you what I spent (willingly) on PL. Thing is, I know others who spent a ton more than I did. A product which doesn't show a return in investment is no longer a product worth investing in. Us old, grumpy people realized this and parted ways before the bottom officially fell out.
    Understood, but at least we got updates. The time between BSM and AC was insane.

And I believe the amount of money that you spent, but I think that the number of people that play the game also matters. I bet you that not everybody on AL spends hundreds of dollars on platinum. If they do, we have bigger problems...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

its called, if you dont like it leave...

That simple buddy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Its really tough being a dev now, everyday he/she has to read so many negative things about the game they created and maintains. Seems they can do no right. Does everyone really think reusing but renaming maps, gears takes no effort? Renaming the loots and making sure they drop correctly plus upgrading the mobs takes no time? Im sure even simple thing as making sure they drop properly is not a simple thing given their limited resources.

Way i see it is simple,

1) spenders - be glad we had something new to do, n capped b4 most n wearing new gears that most can only wish for. Admit it, whats the price for strutting around with new lustrous sets n everyone goes ahhing or oohing? Its priceless.
    And like everything else in this world, u are free to spend your money in any way u want, nobody forced u to buy platinums. Not happy? Spend somewhere else.

2) non spenders - u got this game and all related contents for free, it wont matter to u if its PL, AL,BL,CL,DL, EL etc. dont like it here? Go somewhere else, plenty of free contents available elsewhere, just stop your unsponsored whinings.

3) devs - i honestly feel u are doing a great job with your limited resources. Of cos i love frequent updates but i dont mind waiting. Just do what u have to do. Real pocket legenders will always stay to support u guys, thanks.

Have a nice day everyone, especially the good people at STG.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxymoron For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I don't understand your point. Why would people spend on a game that theyre not getting satisfied with? First there has to be a good update and then the money will come.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I don't understand your point. Why would people spend on a game that theyre not getting satisfied with? First there has to be a good update and then the money will come.
    Obviously you did not read my above posts.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post: