Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New arena soooooo awesome!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Angry New arena soooooo awesome!

Ok. This new arena stinks... it really does... the bosses kill tanks so fast... Tell me this... is 6.7k hp a lot to you..? Apperently not to the arena. For the arena, you need a minimum of 7k hp (Warr.) if you dont want to get 1/2 shotted... +1 Arena.

The Singe and Bullwark buffs were WAYYYYY to out of the blue, I had a 5m deal that failed and i felt ok cuz it was onyl 7m bulwark... then the buff happened, and now i cant ever be good in pve again! +1 Arena. (Also I think someone I know *not naming* loved to merch singes around 13m... well... this is what happens when promises and hopes are made high. +1 Spacetime studios. )

Arena is too small, the spiders are way too strong for their own good, basicly.. what scares me is that I used more Hp potions on 1 boss run in arena then I use in elite Tind. in a whole map run... thats horrifying... + 1arena.

I'm scared about planar tombs... if this is what arena is made into, whats to come for planar tombs? (for people who dont know, Yes, this is arena, the bug is fixed... and yes, it seems like the bug is still there, but its not, thats just REALLY op arena). -1 Spacetime Studios.

THIS IS P2W. Well. You wanna do arena? Buy some plat, open some lockeds, get a bulwark or arcane stuff, THEN you'll have a chance! (This whole thing requires P2W... no, there's REALLY no free value in this. making something op as hell that a 6.7k hp tank cant even do 2min of is not free... you guys really messed it up this time..) +1 arena.

So... highlight of the day! I hate endgame, im done with arena and planar tombs, If the christmas or halloween event suck, then logging off end game... forever...

Btw: If you ever want to opose or anything in game, pm my twink Oghuze, I'm ok with haters, let em hate. I speak my opinions, you speak yours!

- Ajaxfalls

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Meemaw For This Useful Post: