Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's Up With SNS? (Nerf it ? u SRS?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default What's Up With SNS? (Nerf it ? u SRS?)

I'm 100% sure opposing guilds with bash my thread so I'm gonna ask moderators to look out on this thread.

Most people sold SnS after the event because it was more of a defensive pet. You had to actually strategically use the circles and not camp on one. You had to actually think which position would make for maximum performance.

After this update I have literally been one hit by stacked purple circles. I'm a maxed rogue with a perfect arcane ring perfect elond bow and elond talis...

What people need to realize is that not every pet has to be a offensive pet... Before update SnS was pretty defensive, now tanks can do rogue DMG with SNS.. I would run VB, Jugg, HoR, and Rally cry if I had sns...

I have experienced the purple circles and they are pretty OP but I have also heard that that green circles are even more beneficial, do we even need tanks when a circle can heal so extensively?

I don't see how its fair for people who sold the pet as a defensive pet... I mean I would not be complaining about this pet if it was in locked crates and I just had to work my butt off to buy this pet, but IN FACT this pet is event EXCLUSIVE- Limited to a very few and is currently the best pet in AL for PvP...

Why didn't Whim get a offensive boost to it after many months of protested reform?

I still don't understand if these circle are working as designed but I would highly recommended a Dev to try to play with one in a CtF match where circles can stack....

Personally I don't think that it is good game mechanics for the best pet to be only attainable through a time machine, I believe the best gear should be able to achieved through hard work and not a exclusive club. (Event winner)

Thoughts?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remember Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Avoid purple pools, problem solved.

Your entire appeal is based on IF purple pools stack. Sorry, we've had this argument before when SnS was first released and people said it was OP which it really was not. IF the pools overlap & most of the time, they only overlap partially - you really have to walk on the purple areas?

I've fought against SnS as well. It isn't that bad if you just stand on the green pools. Better yet, you also have the option to fall back to a portion of the map that does not have these pools. If you're going head on, of course you'll feel the pools - that's what they're there for! Before, HoT could override them. Now, they actually mean something if you make the mistake to trod on one.

Also, as Remiem said, it's a leaderboard event pet so it was meant to be OP. There are still a few out there...buy one if it really bothers you that much. However, that will not solve your problem because you will STILL need to learn how to fight against it.

Lastly, I own one. I know for a fact that you cannot be one hit by one fully geared. So, please do not exaggerate.

It's simple...avoid purple pools and do not be overly aggressive.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-17-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    Shard can be looted for elite golden dragonscale chests.

Please stop complaining and farm these chests, everyone who has the ring earned it and I'm tired of seeing people complain about rings. STG has done a great thing and has actually PUT THE SHARD IN A FARMABLE ITEM.

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests...

Please stop complaining about SnS and farm Planar arena and tell your guildmate ( Globulus ) to wait with the selling .

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard or a fossil.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests ... ush ush !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Please stop complaining about SnS and farm Planar arena and tell your guildmate ( Globulus ) to wait with the selling .

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard or a fossil.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests ... ush ush !

I don't know what universe your in but SnS don't drop from arena .. Lmfao how to respond to this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

One more thing, you keep saying defensive tactics but really, you're using defensive tactics as a way to tactfully state: SnS sucked.

Additionally, from what I know - most sold their pet to obtain an arcane ring. I see, for the most part, people enjoying their rings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I don't know what universe your in but SnS don't drop from arena .. Lmfao how to respond to this...
    You knew exactly what i meant. Farm shard and fossil -> sell -> buy sns. Easy , right? How you explained me it should be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

People worked for it, so it deserves to be very good! Since you have earned enough gold to farm your arcane ring, I'm sure you'll be able to farm enough to buy a SnS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    You knew exactly what i meant. Farm shard and fossil -> sell -> buy sns. Easy , right? How you explained me it should be done.
    Even if he obtained one, it doesn't make one immune to other's SnS pools. I've had to fight against it as well and honestly, it makes for a more interesting clash because now you have to juggle with another variable. It is approachable and beatable. I wouldn't say it wasn't if it really was as OP as Remember Me is portraying it to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Avoid purple pools, problem solved.

Your entire appeal is based on IF purple pools stack. Sorry, we've had this argument before when SnS was first released and people said it was OP which it really was not. IF the pools overlap & most of the time, they only overlap partially - you really have to walk on the purple areas?

I've fought against SnS as well. It isn't that bad if you just stand on the green pools. Better yet, you also have the option to fall back to a portion of the map that does not have these pools. If you're going head on, of course you'll feel the pools - that's what they're there for! Before, HoT could override them. Now, they actually mean something if you make the mistake to trod on one.

Also, as Remiem said, it's a leaderboard event pet so it was meant to be OP. There are still a few out there...buy one if it really bothers you that much. However, that will not solve your problem because you will STILL need to learn how to fight against it.

Lastly, I own one. I know for a fact that you cannot be one hit by one fully geared. So, please do not exaggerate.

It's simple...avoid purple pools and do not be overly aggressive.

Poison Pools do one hit for a fact also I'm pretty sure you don't understand game mechanics... You don't make the best items exclusive.. That's just a given..

For ex.... PL founder helms jeeessshhh. Sparked an outrage and constant begging over a few stat points for the best vanity helm being a time exclusive. If you don't understand game mechanics please don't talk to me.... I don't think the devs intended for SnS to be the best Offensive and Defensive pet.. I mean they literally hire people to make games. It's not just a theoretical..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Poison Pools do one hit for a fact also I'm pretty sure you don't understand game mechanics... You don't make the best items exclusive.. That's just a given..

For ex.... PL founder helms jeeessshhh. Sparked an outrage and constant begging over a few stat points for the best vanity helm being a time exclusive. If you don't understand game mechanics please don't talk to me.... I don't think the devs intended for SnS to be the best Offensive and Defensive pet.. I mean they literally hire people to make games. It's not just a theoretical..
    I understand game mechanics & I have a few thousand thanks to prove that. Furthermore, I own an SnS. I think I would know if the poison pools one hit, no?

The PL founder helm was just an example of people being sore losers. It really did not make a difference. Adapt and overcome, just as you have done in seasons past when claiming something was overpowered. It really is not that difficult.

Lastly, please do not instigate me. It'll only be reported, thanks!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I understand game mechanics & I have a few thousand thanks to prove that. Furthermore, I own an SnS. I think I would know if the poison pools one hit, no?

The PL founder helm was just an example of people being sore losers. It really did not make a difference. Adapt and overcome, just as you have done in seasons past when claiming something was overpowered. It really is not that difficult.

Lastly, please do not instigate me. It'll only be reported, thanks!

Apple has a few millions followers and likes just because something is over rated or publicized by teens doesn't mean its necessarily correct or the best. Oh I didn't know SnS did damage to your own team? I mean does the purple do DMG to you? And I'm talking about in a corridor where they easily stack (read). +

As I said before, if you don't understand game mechanics please don't try to instigate a 'hypothetical' conversion with me.. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Apple has a few millions followers and likes just because something is over rated or publicized by teens doesn't mean its necessarily correct or the best. Oh I didn't know SnS did damage to your own team? I mean does the purple do DMG to you? And I'm talking about in a corridor where they easily stack (read). +

As I said before, if you don't understand game mechanics please don't try to instigate a 'hypothetical' conversion with me.. Thanks.
    Well, I don't like to sound sarcastic, but if you don't like SnS pools, then don't PvP.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You can verify the statements I make about game mechanics - you will find them to be true 90% of the time, if not more.

I've clashed against Rage's SnS. It's not overpowered, really. If you stay back and avoid the pools or only stand on green areas, it's actually not bad at all. Lastly, you say it is about position - correct? It is your choice to place yourself in a space where SnS is particularly effective.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This is exactly how freaking rogues got nerfed cuz people like u complaining about it and couldn't handle the damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

You can verify the statements I make about game mechanics - you will find them to be true 90% of the time, if not more.

I've clashed against Rage's SnS. It's not overpowered, really. If you stay back and avoid the pools or only stand on green areas, it's actually not bad at all. Lastly, you say it is about position - correct? It is your choice to place yourself in a space where SnS is particularly effective.
    Smh... Please read my post, I'm talking about item mechanics.

It's not typical MMORG mechanics for the best item in game to be a limited edition item.. Please use common sense, it's a staple game mechanic.. The Arcane ring isn't a limited edition ring.. It's a simple game mechanic which I don't understand why you are having trouble grasping... You don't put 30 ish items in a game that are competitive and game changing with over 5,000,000 downloads and expect players to not wonder what the company was thinking...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Smh... Please read my post, I'm talking about item mechanics.

It's not typical MMPORG mechanics for the best item in game to be a limited edition item.. Please use common sense, it's a staple game mechanic.. The Arcane ring isn't a limited edition ring.. It's a simple game mechanic which I don't understand why you are having trouble grasping... You don't put 30 ish items in a game that are competitive and game changing with over 5,000,000 downloads and expect players to not wonder what the company was thinking...
    Ok, now you are talking about item mechanics.

It's not the best item in game either. It's useful for ONE scenario: clashing in CTF. Sam is still overall the better pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ok, now you are talking about item mechanics.

It's not the best item in game either. It's useful for ONE scenario: clashing in CTF. Sam is still overall the better pet.
    Its kinda sad watching you try to cover up for SNS trying to not get it nerfed. First off it heals more than HoR just no 2 sec inv.. 2nd the poison pool does more damage than a tank or mage. It like having a decently geared rogue+ THEY STACK. ALL POOLS STACK . you can have 6 pools easily on one.

Secondly the poison pools one hit everything in pve (mobs) I ran wt4 to level up one and the purple just banished everything with lightning....

And yes I am talking about item mechanics don't argue with me about them, the mechanics are totally messed up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Its kinda sad watching you try to cover up for SNS trying to not get it nerfed. First off it heals more than HoR just no 2 sec inv.. 2nd the poison pool does more damage than a tank or mage. It like having a decently geared rogue+ THEY STACK. ALL POOLS STACK . you can have 6 pools easily on one.

Secondly the poison pools one hit everything in pve (mobs) I ran wt4 to level up one and the purple just banished everything with lightning....

And yes I am talking about item mechanics don't argue with me about them, the mechanics are totally messed up.
    When it was released, people complained it was OP. They adapted and realized that HoT negates the threat. Secondly, the poison pool does not do more damage than a mage - it ranges from 300 to 400 damage per tick. Lastly, a single SnS spawns three poison pools and three healing pools. So, you cannot have six pools of the same type unless there are multiple SnS on one team. What are the odds of that, really? If you do, how is it any different than allowing multiple Sams to chain stun + stack health/mp?

In PvE, the pools are glitched. They should not be banishing mobs and I'll be the first to admit in PvE, it should be fixed.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-17-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

You know what I find funny? How when YOU have the item, it's totally fine. You have an arcane ring, so you think that PvP is totally fine and that everyone should complain and crap about arcane rings. But now that you don't have an SnS, it's an issue? That's too funny man.

Even having your own SnS won't save you from your opponents. As Zeus said similarly, you can suicide bomb into your enemy's team and blame the pools, but even if your team had an SnS, it wouldn't stop you from dying.

Anyway, please make sure next time you post to actually think about what you're saying. Thanx.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

When it was released, people complained it was OP. They adapted and realized that HoT negates the threat. Secondly, the poison pool does not do more damage than a mage - it ranges from 300 to 400 damage per tick. Lastly, a single SnS spawns 3 poison pools and three healing pools. So, you cannot have 6 pools unless there are multiple SnS on one team. What are the odds of that, really? If you do, how is it any different than allowing multiple Sams to chain stun + stack health/mp?

In PvE, the pools are glitched. They should not be banishing mobs and I'll be the first to admit in PvE, it should be fixed.

Ah I think you suggested a plausible solution. Add a CD to pools effectiveness. After all, a pet should not be doing more DMG and healing more than a character eh?

Say x amount of seconds you will take DMG/be healed.

Also I'm aware that pools can crit? And in CTF rooms and tight PvE maps the pools DO STACK for a fact.

So yes it is different from samael, something called dodge. Ahhh the dodge gota love dodge + razor gota love razor.

Don't bring up irrelevant topics please, I'm talking about a undodgable,stackable,critable, and 3xable PET skill that does more DMG than a maxed tank.

So you were saying?