Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NativeX Fraud Resolution | Official Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I don't think it matters since it isn't allowed anyways. They should all be reported and taken down because the longer they stay up, the more they hurt the fair players of the game.
    When did i say the contrary? O.o
    Was just informing Lmao about the real facts, of course now it doesnt matter cause there is no way to abuse the system.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 09-24-2014 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Recently, Spacetime Games CEO Gary Gattis made the following announcement about the NativeX Fraud situation in Arcane Legends: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...aud-Resolution

Please use this thread to discuss and ask questions. The Spacetime team will do their best to address all of your concerns.

If you have been banned and have concerns about your account in particular, please contact support by going to support.spacetimestudios.com and clicking "Contact Us" to submit a ticket. For the promptest assistance possible, please select "NativeX Ban" as the reason for your inquiry.
    Remiem/Samhayne/Gary if you are concern to the player you should have disabled the Nativex as early as possible before players lost their accounts for this fraud act. Its not different on your games with BUG, you fix it with patch right??? but did u banned the player who abuse it? like the ursoth or any thing that was abused back then. dont put the blame all in player just by permanently banning them. You STS should know it first. You're not dumb right?? if you fix it early , old players wont lost their account which they spent so much time.You know what im sayin??

"The following actions are also considered to be a violation of our Rules of Conduct:
    Violating any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
    Marketing, promoting, advertising, or soliciting within any Spacetime Studios product.
    Sharing, trading, or transferring account access.
    Advertising to buy, sell, trade, share, or transfer access to any Spacetime Studios account for real-world or in-game currency.
    Buying, selling, trading, sharing, or transferring access to any Spacetime Studios account for real-world or in- game currency.
    Buying or selling in-game currency or items for real-world currency.
    Offering in-game services for real-world currency.
    Intentionally deceiving or “scamming” another player out of in-game currency or items.
    Modifying (in any way) any part of the game clients or servers.
    Exploiting any bug found in a Spacetime Studios game. Communicating the existence of any such exploitable bug either directly or through public posting is also not allowed. Please promptly report any bug to Customer Support.
    Using any software or hardware to alter game play in any way.
    Obtaining or attempting to obtain Platinum using an exploit or “crack.”
    Last edited by boyboksingero; 09-24-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boyboksingero View Post
    Remiem/Samhayne/Gary if you are concern to the player you should have disabled the Nativex as early as possible before players lost their accounts for this fraud act. Its not different on your games with BUG, you fix it with patch right??? but did u banned the player who abuse it? like the ursoth or any thing that was abused back then. dont put the blame all in player just by permanently banning them. You STS should know it first. You're not dumb right?? if you fix it early , old players wont lost their account which they spent so much time.You know what im sayin??
    Actually, doing the offers (the legitimate and correct way) is ok. But when people break the rules to get platinum, that is NOT allowed

Quote Originally Posted by JustG
    Fraud is a criminal activity that devalues the work and play that you put in to the game.

Fraud damages the economy, and creates item and player imbalances.

This is not something that we can allow in our games, now or in the future.

Accordingly, we will be issuing bans to all accounts, e-mails and devices that have participated in NativeX Fraud.

We have established 3 tiers of bans based on level of exploitation:

- The lightest offenders will receive a 3 day ban pending further investigation.

- Intermediate offenders will receive a 14 day ban on their account, devices, and any accounts associated to the banned devices. To lessen the economic impact of the fraud, all gold and platinum will be removed from these accounts.

- The worst offenders will receive a permanent ban on their account, e-mail and devices, as well as any accounts associated to the banned devices. This will remove a significant amount of fraudulent assets from the economy.
    it is that player's action to not do the offers the legitimate way and because they [the player] chose to break the rules, it is the player's fault, not STS's.
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 09-24-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sts . It's not fault of the people want to farming plat . Its fault of the nativeX because have it ! This case that any people farming plats are permanently banned i think many people really hate this game ! Because of this case ! Why ? Are you being banned the accounts ? For only farming plats ? Sts this is not . really ' good for me IT'S NOT PEOPLE FAULT ITS THE PLATIUM NATIVEX. Because they have it . So some people want to farming for there .. I'm giving my opinion only sts Thats wrong to being Banned any people want to loyal in this game ... Haaaist

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

It was a really tough decision for us to make. Of course we don't want to lose all of those players. But, we did not ban anyone for just using NativeX offers. Players had to deliberately manipulate the system by resetting their devices or using a VPN to trick it into giving them more money. This is a whole different ball game than using bugs to one's advantage in game. That is fraud and theft, plus created serious damage to the in-game economy. It wasn't something that we could just overlook. I hope you understand.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I lost 3 close friends cause of this o.o, 2 of whom quit... I propose that they should get their account back, but with all their pets and gear removed. One of those friends had 7 lvl 6 storm swords of potency/assault, and I was going to buy one, since theres only like 20 left in game...now I cant because price has soared to over 5m and I wont be investing that much...along with pets/gears removed, take away their lb banners too, if that was unfair...but the kills they had, they still took a long time and worked for it(even if they did work for it the wrong way)...

One of my friends had the only dark watch sword at his level left, and had over 15k kills, I knew him well, and he had told me when he began this game he tried plat farming, but found it boring so he resorted to doing free offers from nativex, and buying plat from his brothers credit card(lol o.o) but he only used it in the first month he played, and got like 1550 plat, since he had a slow operating system, which hes showed me....

im just saying, u can get rich like the overly rich people in some guilds who like to make fun of the "poor kids" in this game, and im not making this up I can pull 10 screen shots within this hour of such instances, mostly from a specific top guild in AL -_- and have officers who plat farmed and haven't been banned, because either theyre apparently friends with the devs, as one had told me, when I asked him why he wasn't banned lol, and have switched gold from their dummy account on to their prestigious account with ring, maul, and sam lol, those r the real frauds, the one who abuse it like that, then make fun of us for being poor xD

Not my issue, but it would make a huge difference to some people if they just got their accounts back naked lol, I know I would fund my 3 friends with basic gear and help them get back on their feet again, and theyd buy plat again from stg to get back up, since nativex is removed, unless trial pay has a way to plat farm which I have no clue about, but as said in numerous posts before this, it really is useless, I haven't gotten more than 20 plat from it, and maybe its useful when it comes to paid offers but really whats the point of doing free offers if your going to pay for it anyways, sure u can get a little more from it, than u would spending 80 bucks. the free offers on there don't even work, the little mini games where it says play for 2 minutes and get your plat DONT WORK and soon they just erase from your history, when it says contact support, they have an entire form for you to fill out, and im not going to give my email address and a 3 sentence paragraph saying why it didn't work for 4 platinum, so its useless for us, and like I said before, I don't know how it is for people doing paid offers on it, since I cant spend on this game, and plz bring back the players accounts, some of their gear is rare(as mentioned above) and plz let it be back on auction again, so we can still have it circulating and not be like an old season thing, for "special" players, since I doubt there will be a better sword at my lvl again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 123boxzcjanzen View Post
    Sts . It's not fault of the people want to farming plat . Its fault of the nativeX because have it ! This case that any people farming plats are permanently banned i think many people really hate this game ! Because of this case ! Why ? Are you being banned the accounts ? For only farming plats ? Sts this is not . really ' good for me IT'S NOT PEOPLE FAULT ITS THE PLATIUM NATIVEX. Because they have it . So some people want to farming for there .. I'm giving my opinion only sts Thats wrong to being Banned any people want to loyal in this game ... Haaaist
    Sorry but this is completely wrong. I had a few friends banned and rightly so. NativeX is not to blame because some player's made a conscious decision to fraudulently obtain platinum and to continue doing so after numerous warnings from devs/mods. The game and economy has suffered severely because of these cheats (friends or not) and it was the right decision to ban. Not to mention the leniency of the STS staff dishing out temporary bans to less serious offenders! You say the plat farmer's are loyal players? How? I consider myself loyal having played since end of S2 and spent a relatively large sum of real money on the game and was becoming increasingly annoyed at the plat farmer's who have invested very little or nothing at all to become some of the 'best players' and the mods should not be on this thread having to defend their reasons for banning people who actively, constantly and knowingly defrauded their company. The top players are now actually the top players and balance to the econony may be restored in time then we can all enjoy a better, honest game.

Keep it up STS please find the kill farmers, botters, scammers and anyone else who makes the AL experience less enjoyable for the legit loyal hardworking/plat or non-plat buying players!
    Last edited by Idly; 09-25-2014 at 01:50 PM.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    the mods should not be on this thread having to defend their reasons for banning people who actively, constantly and knowingly defrauded their company.
    Thanks for the support. We know that this was the right thing to do for the game. In fact, if there are any accounts that you guys think we missed, send me a PM and we'll happily investigate.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Thanks for the support. We know that this was the right thing to do for the game. In fact, if there are any accounts that you guys think we missed, send me a PM and we'll happily investigate.
    Anytime every single legit player who has gained nothing from plat farming im sure supports this decision! As for any more cheats I wouldn't have a clue, as you can see from the tone of the thread everyone seems to think anyone with an arcane ring/samael is a cheat but this isnt true (I have neither) they could be huge plat spenders/very lucky/good merchants so I'll leave the detective work to you hehe
    Last edited by Idly; 09-25-2014 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aslanx View Post
    I lost 3 close friends cause of this o.o, 2 of whom quit... I propose that they should get their account back, but with all their pets and gear removed. One of those friends had 7 lvl 6 storm swords of potency/assault, and I was going to buy one, since theres only like 20 left in game...now I cant because price has soared to over 5m and I wont be investing that much...along with pets/gears removed, take away their lb banners too, if that was unfair...but the kills they had, they still took a long time and worked for it(even if they did work for it the wrong way)...

One of my friends had the only dark watch sword at his level left, and had over 15k kills, I knew him well, and he had told me when he began this game he tried plat farming, but found it boring so he resorted to doing free offers from nativex, and buying plat from his brothers credit card(lol o.o) but he only used it in the first month he played, and got like 1550 plat, since he had a slow operating system, which hes showed me....

im just saying, u can get rich like the overly rich people in some guilds who like to make fun of the "poor kids" in this game, and im not making this up I can pull 10 screen shots within this hour of such instances, mostly from a specific top guild in AL -_- and have officers who plat farmed and haven't been banned, because either theyre apparently friends with the devs, as one had told me, when I asked him why he wasn't banned lol, and have switched gold from their dummy account on to their prestigious account with ring, maul, and sam lol, those r the real frauds, the one who abuse it like that, then make fun of us for being poor xD

Not my issue, but it would make a huge difference to some people if they just got their accounts back naked lol, I know I would fund my 3 friends with basic gear and help them get back on their feet again, and theyd buy plat again from stg to get back up, since nativex is removed, unless trial pay has a way to plat farm which I have no clue about, but as said in numerous posts before this, it really is useless, I haven't gotten more than 20 plat from it, and maybe its useful when it comes to paid offers but really whats the point of doing free offers if your going to pay for it anyways, sure u can get a little more from it, than u would spending 80 bucks. the free offers on there don't even work, the little mini games where it says play for 2 minutes and get your plat DONT WORK and soon they just erase from your history, when it says contact support, they have an entire form for you to fill out, and im not going to give my email address and a 3 sentence paragraph saying why it didn't work for 4 platinum, so its useless for us, and like I said before, I don't know how it is for people doing paid offers on it, since I cant spend on this game, and plz bring back the players accounts, some of their gear is rare(as mentioned above) and plz let it be back on auction again, so we can still have it circulating and not be like an old season thing, for "special" players, since I doubt there will be a better sword at my lvl again...
    They are gone for the good of the game. Iam glad they have been banned. It had to be done long before already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 123boxzcjanzen View Post
    Loyal? Farming plats with all the cheat they could do and enjoy all those costly highend stuffs for free? And manipulating the market, I would call em cancer for the community instead.
    Fyi, plat farming was not allowed and been discussed here lots of time. And your loyal cheater people who farmed plats were aware of this aswel and that's the reason why they kept doing it secretly silently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    They are gone for the good of the game. Iam glad they have been banned. It had to be done long before already.
    All I am saying is, that they should be able to have their accounts again, and their items should be back in circulation, the latter of which has been voiced many times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

We deserve a list of players banned. When they return under new names and say who they are we want to be able to make sure they are disallowed from entering our guilds and reported if previously permabanned.

Not to mention some of us invested thousands of real dollars the whole time these people masqueraded in stolen gear and made PvP a terror for common players.

Another note, their gear and pets should also be wiped. Gold and Platinum does something but not even close to covering what has happened...I mean this literally ruined the game for me personally, I will ALWAYS remain extremely hostile toward the offenders who returned on new accounts and their associated guilds and friends. I'll never feel the same magic for this game, it is end times for me and I'm sure numerous others would concur.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conradev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aslanx View Post
    All I am saying is, that they should be able to have their accounts again, and their items should be back in circulation, the latter of which has been voiced many times
    Or They can just get themselves new device and start fresh and play fair this time maybe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

While action was taken, I find it totally incredulous that some 'minor' offenders where banned for a measly 3 days.

I find it even more offensive that people who have been banned numerous times return under new names only to resurface as if nothing happened with the same arsenal of fraudulently obtained gear / pets once again. These individuals actively destroyed the game economy for their own profit, and have made the majority of your player base suffer as a result. The thread of deception needs to be followed down to the very last string of trades from individuals who left their gear on dummy accounts just in case they were banned.

We know who these people are, and yet they parade around in plain sight even on your forums without consequence. While they might care that their character has been banned, the vast amount of money they accrued fraudulently makes it meaningless. I personally have probably spent thousands because I loved supporting your company, but the small slap on the wrist to players given just recently just rubs salt in an already open wound. To me, it's akin to robbing a bank, being found guilty, and the judge ordering you to sit in the corner for 3 days - unfathomable.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradev View Post
    We deserve a list of players banned. When they return under new names and say who they are we want to be able to make sure they are disallowed from entering our guilds and reported if previously permabanned.

Not to mention some of us invested thousands of real dollars the whole time these people masqueraded in stolen gear and made PvP a terror for common players.

Another note, their gear and pets should also be wiped. Gold and Platinum does something but not even close to covering what has happened...I mean this literally ruined the game for me personally, I will ALWAYS remain extremely hostile toward the offenders who returned on new accounts and their associated guilds and friends. I'll never feel the same magic for this game, it is end times for me and I'm sure numerous others would concur.
    agree with conra, their gear and pets should've been wiped at least ._. also i noticed many players perma banned 3-4 times and next day they come with a new full arcane maxed out toon @_@ How is this possible?its like 200m to max out a toon

Robhawk

Im also with conradev.

It would be a joke when those platabusers get the account back, cmon? To my mind a 14 days account ban is also not enough! Anybody who is involved should lose ALL GOLD, ALL PLAT, ALL PETS AND ALL GEAR, start from the beginning and DESERVE IT !!! So they need hundreds of dollars to get back or they quit and i bet 9 out 10 gonna quit because without OP-gear they are food on the battlefield! We dont need creatures like this, we have a trulle thats enough! lol
    Last edited by Robhawk; 09-26-2014 at 01:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

True ^
    I saw some people talking in FB pages.

A- "You too have been banned for 14 days?"
    B- "yeah but atleast ill have my samael singe and glacians in my stables of all of my toons"
    A- "yeah but plats and golds will be removed from inventory and stashes"
    B- "who told you i kept em in stash? Haha"

-.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I knew some people that did plats but I also know that they had purchased hundreds of dollars of plats and even though they did wrong, I think the fact that they still bought plats should reduce a ban time. Forever is pretty long haha xD
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonybow View Post
    I knew some people that did plats but I also know that they had purchased hundreds of dollars of plats and even though they did wrong, I think the fact that they still bought plats should reduce a ban time. Forever is pretty long haha xD
    If the ban is temporary, unfair people wouldn't mind taking risk