Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: SnS PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slovek:1834978

she wouldntt understand (lol) lets just wait for devss response. hope they care about the other players as well...
    Nothing will be done here when people are super biased, inc. me and everyone defending it. We need to show devs proof that will topple their figures. Figures mean nothing without practical use.

A month ago they were opposing the initial nerf because the pet is on par with samael.
    Then stg buffs SNS!
    Now the same people are saying the same thing even though it is buffed "don't nerf it, its still not OP; samael still owns it! See I walked through pools and didnt die"

50 years later: After 4000 buffs: "Its not OP, you can still survive if you get 5 tank heals and 10k hp"

People are funny.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    1. SnS was introduced as an OP pet. And it was the best pet and OP even then. Then devs introduced nekro with Super OP stats; the SnS users asked for a buff since nekro is so OP. Now, sts nerfed nekro because a lot of people complained. However at the same time they buffed SNS for no reason, nekro was nerfed so why did SnS get buffed?

2. Who cares how much plat or time they spent? It was their fault. I spent 160m to buy my gear and I spent 80k plat (example) to loot my ring. And this gets owned by a crazy OP pet which people spent 50m to earn?

Furthermore, nobody was promised a buff when event was on. Why the hell was the pet buffed?
    It was not the best pet and Nekro actually barely got a nerf. It still grants around 18% damage.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I can see 100% of the support is from SnS owners/friends with benefits. And 31% of all SnS owners are Karms. So what? Its too OP for CTF rooms. In pve the nerf does not have to be applied.

That video just proved it. You should not need to use heals ON A PET. There is no game where the pet does more damage than the whole 5 people put together. There is no game where the opposite team are healing just because of a pet! Heals are wasted to keep alive from those pools. Its like another 2 rogues coming at you.

Tanks die in 3 seconds when stationary/running through pools. Nothing competes with that damage, it doesnt matter if its idiotic to run through, THAT KIND OF DMG FROM A PET IS ABSURD ANYWAYS. 700 heal and damage per second which lasts 8 seconds and is multiplied by 4? Thats crazy!
    Idk about you, but I rarely have to use my heals due to incoming rogues. It's the tank's job to heal, shield, and feeble. Mine's just to do damage. Charging your heals for 3 seconds and then running around to pick them up is just a silly move because it makes yourself open to other rogues & SnS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I posted that video to get rid of your exaggerations. Yes, I went to 23% in 3 seconds of an overlapped pool. I didn't die, nor was the pool doing 600+ damage as your figures claimed. Furthermore, if I packed into a single pool, the HoT alone helped cover and reduce a lot of the incoming damage.

When you stack 5 Samaels in one team, you're getting 382.5 heal per second - roughly. This alone basically reduces SnS's damage output to half of what it is. Are you telling me that you cannot survive sub 300 damage ticks? Give me a break! I've also fought against the pet and it isn't nearly as bad as people claim. When you use it, it means one less panic/stun pet which is something that can be EASILY noticed.

Let's not even mention HoR or the other heal skills of various classes, ok?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A pet can kill a Toon w/ their AA alone! Owners sit back watch your enemies die w/ its 580-600 x2 per sec. tick! :P

what if SAMAEL banished AA implemented in PvP???

just saying!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sterniz View Post
    A pet can kill a Toon w/ their AA alone! Owners sit back watch your enemies die w/ its 580-600 x2 per sec. tick! :P

what if SAMAEL banished AA implemented in PvP???

just saying!
    Don't give them ideas! :O

Snipars Klan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎ IGN Rating: 420/69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nothing will be done here when people are super biased, inc. me and everyone defending it. We need to show devs proof that will topple their figures. Figures mean nothing without practical use.

A month ago they were opposing the initial nerf because the pet is on par with samael.
    Then stg buffs SNS!
    Now the same people are saying the same thing even though it is buffed "don't nerf it, its still not OP; samael still owns it! See I walked through pools and didnt die"

50 years later: After 4000 buffs: "Its not OP, you can still survive if you get 5 tank heals and 10k hp"

People are funny.
    I agree, both the owners of the pet and the people complaining about the pet are biased. The owners don't want their main pet to become less powerful, and the ones who don't own it are disappointed because their pets don't come close to Shady and Surge. Personally, I agree that this pet's stats should be lowered. Look at Zeus's video. Zeus probably has the best gear possible for level 41, yet his health is drained quickly by the pools. Plus, he does not stay in the pool the whole time and he heals himself. And let us not forget that in actual PVP, the enemies will constantly be attacking and possibly stunning in addition to the pools. These factors were not present in the video, therefore making that portrayal of the pet's attack inaccurate. If all of these factors were added (remember that Zeus still has top gear) it would be likely that Zeus would have died or at least would have very low health.
    For a normal PVP player with good but not top gear, I am sure it would be nearly impossible to survive a battle against someone with SnS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

after getting crushed by a sns last night i give up on pvp till i get a sameal arcane ring elo gun and ancient druid perfect elo gems. I wan to see if then ill survive.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheArcaneWolf:1835255

Then stg buffs SNS!

People are funny.
    I agree, both the owners of the pet and the people complaining about the pet are biased. The owners don't want their main pet to become less powerful, and the ones who don't own it are disappointed because their pets don't come close to Shady and Surge. Personally, I agree that this pet's stats should be lowered. Look at Zeus's video. Zeus probably has the best gear possible for level 41, yet his health is drained quickly by the pools. Plus, he does not stay in the pool the whole time and he heals himself. And let us not forget that in actual PVP, the enemies will constantly be attacking and possibly stunning in addition to the pools. These factors were not present in the video, therefore making that portrayal of the pet's attack inaccurate. If all of these factors were added (remember that Zeus still has top gear) it would be likely that Zeus would have died or at least would have very low health.
    For a normal PVP player with good but not top gear, I am sure it would be nearly impossible to survive a battle against someone with SnS.
    Amen, brother.
    Credits to Iady

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

At this point I think everyone has stated their opinion. I'll forward this to the devs but I'm closing it down since people are resulting into insulting each other.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post:

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Another update here. Our Quality Assurance team is looking into the balance of Shady and Surge and we will post an update if/when any changes to this pet go in. Thank you for your concern!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com