Quote Originally Posted by Sans View Post
I just reread this again, and I still do not see where it states that we needed to form new team guilds. For many of you this is perhaps not a big deal, but for myself it is a lot of bother to create an alt, level it to level 3, log in on another machine and swap my guild to preserve my name and house. But it is either that or cut my loses and dissolve my guild, losing both the name and the plat it cost to buy.
Further to the point, It is a matter of principal. I choose to be my own master in this game. I wear a name tag that I have selected. In order to play in this tournament, I need to lose my individuality and wear a new name tag, proudly stating my loyalty to a person whom was assigned to my team as coordinator. A person whom I am sure is very nice, cool ect. but that, point in fact, I do not even know.
I was interested in playing because I like ctf. Not for a prize, not for any reason, except that a friend asked me to join and I thought it would be fun.
Our team has had one member removed, because they were a tom-boy rather than a full fledged boy. This is the internet and this is a fantasy game. People should be able to remain anonymous, it is nobodies business if a toon wants to say they are a rabbit, let alone a boy or girl. I often proclaim myself to be a hyper intelligent shade of blue...and what of it? Prove that I am not, good luck with that.
After losing a valuable teammate I was informed that I would need line to be coordinated. Downloaded it even though I have avoided that for ever. Don't like it. too many permissions to be safe at all.
Now the whole change guilds thing and wear this lame name tag we pick for you....I don't know.
I am not as of yet withdrawing myself, but I am thinking about it.
I share my gripes with you because I know that all the organisers are trying hard to make a great success, and perhaps I am not the only one bothered by the mini team guild thing. (perhaps I am too, always a chance of that)
Not a big deal chill