Thread: Streaming on Twitch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Streaming on Twitch

Hello Pocket Legends forumers! I first would like to thank all of you for checking out my previous PvP videos! Thanks!

I haven't played in a long long while due to being busy and enjoying another game (League of Legends), but I thought I'd come back for a bit to check up on everyone and make a forum post. I'm not certain if there is a guide up on how to stream on twitch, it's pretty straight forward but if anyone has any questions about it, feel free to message me or post them here. With that out of the way, onto the main topic of the post..

I've recently begun streaming on Twitch, a game called League of Legends. I'm sure there are thousands of others doing the exact same thing whilst I do this but they're not posting about it here. While playing PL long ago I noticed there isn't much talk of streaming in game or on the forums. It just isn't heard of. So with this thread I'd like to encourage people to stream their play, post here about issues with lag if they exist because I'm curious. Visit my stream and leave some advice, anything from telling me a good joke to suggesting a good webcam.

I think PL even now has PvP that is worth playing, for those PvPers out there streaming would be an easy way to make a name for yourself. Tournaments could be streamed and advertised in the forums, there's a lot of fun to be had in all of it if someone's willing to put in the time and effort to do this. Lastly, streaming is great advertising for STS and PL, return PL to its former glory days and start streaming soon! (This is for the PC users of PL)
    IGN for PL: Defeating

IGN for LoL: Caige

Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/caigewa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Sorry but I'd rather watch Wingsofdeath stream League of Legends

The General is cool too
    ya YEET