Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ios 8

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
    You left out the first part though. Samsung has become almost as bad as Apple in a lot of areas. Not to mention, TouchWiz is flat out awful both productivity-wise, and aesthetics-wise.
    Touchwiz is awful? are u kidding me? Dude have you even tried other phones like Sony and htc? I own galaxys4, xperiaz2 and htc one (dual).. Touchwiz owns them all (unless u use Touchwiz on a noob Samsung phone)

Back to topic: Unfortunately i didnt read the reviews of ios8 and upgraded on my ipad and now everything is worse... apps dont open and close themselves.. i have to reinstall them.. Itunes has advertisement all over it.. those apps who do start on my ipad dont work properly...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    Touchwiz is awful? are u kidding me? Dude have you even tried other phones like Sony and htc? I own galaxys4, xperiaz2 and htc one (dual).. Touchwiz owns them all (unless u use Touchwiz on a noob Samsung phone)
    Ya, I have. I've also used TouchWiz on almost every phone in the Galaxy line. I will say it runs slightly better than it looks, but considering it's about as aesthetically unpleasing as it gets, it really isn't saying much. Cartoony clutter just doesn't do it for me.

None of the stock skins are really anything to get excited about, but TouchWiz is especially awful.