Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ios 8

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Very smart posts and constructive feedback from forum senior members!
    Vaikee ottaa vakavasti kaveria jonka nimi on Toope

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Vaikee ottaa vakavasti kaveria jonka nimi on Toope
    I-Too-Peo = Minä-Myös-Pro
    Se on pelkkä nimi eikä kerro mitään.

And suentinous PO you already revealed your apple fanboyness to us by raging so much about those two words in my long reply.
    Trenton there using google translator after bashing me for using it some time ago.

But hey kidz, STAY in topic so this discussion wont get closed for no reason.

So.. did you know ios8 update allows iphone users to fully charge their phone in microwave with 700watts for 30 seconds and battery should be full.
    Also it gets waterproof with that update and it can measure your heart rate too! Camera megapixels will raise from 8mp to 25mp, isnt that very innovative!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

You missed the point, I'm no fanboy for anything but irony (lol @ "rage"). But thank you for your consumer report.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Also iOS8 brings this very innovative feature which allows you to personalize your phone by bending it how you want!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

lol. Why all the hate, Im not a fanboi but I love my Sony iPod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Android fanboys calling iOS users fanboys calling Android users fanboys... That's what these topics always end up in.

It's like everyone desperately tries to justify their choice by bashing the competing OS.

Personally, I used both Android and iOS but decided to stick with iOS because it suited my needs better than Android. Does that make Android a crappy system? Not in my eyes.

That said, loving iOS8 so far.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Android fanboys calling iOS users fanboys calling Android users fanboys... That's what these topics always end up in.

It's like everyone desperately tries to justify their choice by bashing the competing OS.

Personally, I used both Android and iOS but decided to stick with iOS because it suited my needs better than Android. Does that make Android a crappy system? Not in my eyes.

That said, loving iOS8 so far.
    No android users dont bash iOS, they bash the ios users. And thats because iOS users always say apples producs are premium devices and the ecosystem is much better and so is the iOS.
    And thats not true. Android users tell iOS users how apple producs are not worth buying, and Apple users keep saying bottle plasticy android samshamesungs cant even be compared to Apple products. And everyhting is related to that.

As Nokia user, I dont say samsung or apple is best, I say apple has made good work with advertising the brand so everyone who doesnt really know anything about smartphones, will buy one and pay like 70% of the prize extra.
    Samsung is not best either, I dont like the way they stuff everything possible in the phone and you cant even delete those things that are useless. (But you can always root.)

Apple build quality is not the best no never aluminium gets very hot and bends and scratchs look awful, thats just what apple users say. Full plastic is not good either, and thats why I like the Nokia Lumia 830 and 930 build quality best but let people think what they think.

Some people like ios because it "just works" but obviously they have never touched windows phone or those new androids.

How much memory your iphone has? My lumia has 144gb but I like to keep my memory card in my tablet because i dont really need more than 16gb of storage, because i know how to delete useless photos and i dont need that many games in my phone. ATM i have only one and it takes like 25mb space.

EDIT: I know one guy who has nexus5 and iphone in his pocket, and he uses nexus mainly and iphone just for instagram because he thinks the apps photo decompression is better in ios version. And thats worth paying 799€ where 500€ is extra just for apple logo basically? I think not.
    Last edited by Itoopeo; 09-24-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

No android users dont bash iOS, they bash the ios users. And thats because iOS users always say apples producs are premium devices and the ecosystem is much better and so is the iOS.
    And thats not true. Android users tell iOS users how apple producs are not worth buying, and Apple users keep saying bottle plasticy android samshamesungs cant even be compared to Apple products. And everyhting is related to that.

As Nokia user, I dont say samsung or apple is best, I say apple has made good work with advertising the brand so everyone who doesnt really know anything about smartphones, will buy one and pay like 70% of the prize extra.
    Samsung is not best either, I dont like the way they stuff everything possible in the phone and you cant even delete those things that are useless. (But you can always root.)

Apple build quality is not the best no never aluminium gets very hot and bends and scratchs look awful, thats just what apple users say. Full plastic is not good either, and thats why I like the Nokia Lumia 830 and 930 build quality best but let people think what they think.

Some people like ios because it "just works" but obviously they have never touched windows phone or those new androids.

How much memory your iphone has? My lumia has 144gb but I like to keep my memory card in my tablet because i dont really need more than 16gb of storage, because i know how to delete useless photos and i dont need that many games in my phone. ATM i have only one and it takes like 25mb space.

EDIT: I know one guy who has nexus5 and iphone in his pocket, and he uses nexus mainly and iphone just for instagram because he thinks the apps photo decompression is better in ios version. And thats worth paying 799€ where 500€ is extra just for apple logo basically? I think not.
    btw if you want, you can disable all bloatware from android(Samsung has like 1.5gb of bloatware) without rooting and save alot of ram and battery..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    btw if you want, you can disable all bloatware from android(Samsung has like 1.5gb of bloatware) without rooting and save alot of ram and battery..
    Its still easier to root whole phone plus when rooted, you can do even more stuff like record your screen and do everything. Still, the galaxy S5 is a phone with great screen, battery and waterproofing and tons of ram and the best graphics chip there is. And i think Cyanogenmod supports those hover options and eye tracking and stuff in those devices that has those sensors to detect that stuff.
    My last android i used was samsung galaxy S with cyanogen mod and it ran android better than many new phones with 512mb of ram 1ghz single core processor and wierd hummingbird graphics chip, 60fps in home screen and menu it was very fluid.

Plus cyanogenmod supports overclocking too and thats very good for galaxy s5 because 2,4ghz quad core is really too much for cyanogen mod and i would reduce it to 1,5ghz. Still very fast phoen and graphics perfomance is the same because it doesnt effect the graphics chip.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

What did I use Google Translate for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

All I wanted was an answer to my question not an argument about whether android or IOS is better...

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    All I wanted was an answer to my question not an argument about whether android or IOS is better...
    Now it is purely android vs ios, not iphone vs samsung, right?

ios is easy to use and it does not have much features or customization. But it is easy to use.

With android you can do anything. Possibilities are limitleless. Also with new android phones you also get new cool technology like camera based 3D screen and hover sensors and you will be discovering new features still after year from buying the phone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    What did I use Google Translate for
    Lol You translated the finnish sentence from dudetus into english, or you would not have thanked him for that post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Guys, shuddup and talk about IOS8 :|

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CAK Vader For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    Guys, shuddup and talk about IOS8 :|
    Thats what this thread is about but these Trentons keep coming and talking somthing that is not even related to Technology.

But hey cakvader i remember you, you have played SL a lot. Which device you use to play it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Thats what this thread is about but these Trentons keep coming and talking somthing that is not even related to Technology.

But hey cakvader i remember you, you have played SL a lot. Which device you use to play it?
    iPad mini @-@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Lol. I think you played SL before ipad mini came out.

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Locked by request of the OP
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: