Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns...again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Sns...again...

What is the point of having a pet that can deal 3000dmg/sec in pvp......don't tell me you can avoid the pool, how do you avoid it when a war walk into the dmg pool and use axe throw ???? ... Yeah he has high chance to pull another war in clash, but ... Even a war can't last 2 sec in that pool
    Last edited by kixkaxx; 09-19-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Hope the devs look into this. I'm sure they will though.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Yes I have video of my tank with 7k health and 2.5k armor dieing in 4 seconds to l40 SnS.. Incredible haha..

Godspeed to devs investigating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

If it's meant to overthrow samael, I'd support it to the fullest. Sam has been sitting on his throne longer than woman applies her makeup. The only thing is, it's exclusive so that's not going nice for me.

(Does my opinion count here?)

Devs, again please consider minor nerfing on the damage dealt per tick. Oh and please check on the stacking of pools! Makes me wanna go back to Narnia. Ty.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    Yes I have video of my tank with 7k health and 2.5k armor dieing in 4 seconds to l40 SnS.. Incredible haha..

Godspeed to devs investigating.
    On youtube or personal one ?!

Can you share it ?!

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The devs have already looked into this. There's no point in complaining since as it has been mentioned, there are no plans for further modifications on this pet. Also, poison damage ignores armor.

Let's keep all the complaints in one thread, not five.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    The devs have already looked into this. There's no point in complaining since as it has been mentioned, there are no plans for further modifications on this pet. Also, poison damage ignores armor.

Let's keep all the complaints in one thread, not five.
    Previous thread was about pool banishment, this is about pool dmg .. I don't mind spending 100m on Sns, but with all those plat farmers being banned, there's no Sns egg left in game.. Also sns was not designed like this, if it were I would have also competed in Ursoth event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

They should put sns in crates and make it the new season arcane pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

PvP section...

It was not designed like this? Are you referring to this minor dmg/crit increase or the extra 150 damage per tick on the pools?

And sadly, I still see a lot of people around who should've been perma'd. I get where you're coming from about the exclusiveness but that's precisely why that pet is OP - it's supposed to be.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Saying "Avoid it" is simply bs.

You cant avoid it simply in a clash, ruins strategy and when your a rogue you have to target someone to eliminate and that requires movement. What if your stuck in some place and you cant move because its infront of you, simply the opponents will get you. Its not about the damage only but the pools and there placement. Ruins strategy. I myself did it, I run and rush target the dps then come back to our tanks but I failed, SnS pool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    PvP section...

It was not designed like this? Are you referring to this minor dmg/crit increase or the extra 150 damage per tick on the pools?

And sadly, I still see a lot of people around who should've been perma'd. I get where you're coming from about the exclusiveness but that's precisely why that pet is OP - it's supposed to be.
    Dmg increase is not minor, +3% is like +21dmg for mage and +18dmg for rogue, and now sns AA deals 400dmg per one pool per half second, with a 17% chance to crit ..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post

You cant avoid it simply in a clash, ruins strategy and when your a rogue you have to target someone to eliminate and that requires movement. What if your stuck in some place and you cant move because its infront of you, simply the opponents will get you. Its not about the damage only but the pools and there placement. Ruins strategy. I myself did it, I run and rush target the dps then come back to our tanks but I failed, SnS pool.
    You're also barely in mythics. SnS or no SnS, you'll still get slaughtered by a stray aimed shot if you fight outside your gear zone.

@Kixx
    Damage percentage buffs do not work on rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post

Also, why do you choose to fight there? In Karma, I've been telling people that the second you see SnS pools, the entire team should fall back behind a corridor until the pools dissipate.

It is extremely effective. I swear, the amount of inventive people left in PvP are close to none. It would explain why people are still using standard builds and then complaining that their age old strategy no longer is as effective as it used to be.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Also, why do you choose to fight there? In Karma, I've been telling people that the second you see SnS pools, the entire team should fall back behind a corridor until the pools dissipate.

It is extremely effective. I swear, the amount of inventive people left in PvP are close to none. It would explain why people are still using standard builds and then complaining that their age old strategy no longer is as effective as it used to be.
    How can you do that when they have warriors with axe throw (new strategy with Sns) and they delay the pool (when dps in each team begin to run to dps in opposite)

Please, explain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    How can you do that when they have warriors with axe throw (new strategy with Sns) and they delay the pool (when dps in each team begin to run to dps in opposite)

Please, explain
    Back away mid-combat as a unit. It's quite possible as I've done it before effectively. You must move together, that is essential. If one gets pulled by axe, rush back enough to give he/she the cover he needs. He/she shouldn't be pulled all the way back into pools anyways as it's impossible to predict when the opponents will begin to back away as it's entirely reliant on when SnS pools drop.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys! I am going to go ahead and move this to the AL Pets section. That said, let's keep this discussion friendly, okay? Thanks!
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 09-19-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

If SnS wasnt an exclusive pet, it would be ok to leave it as it is. But when players are actually unable to catch up, tgen those pets should not affect their gameplay.

Exclusive things should only be there for pride and looks. It's unfair to everyone else if these exclusive items were given power.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

SnS pools deadly. isnt it the point of pvp learning how to avoid its arcane abikity it spawns pools randomly not directly on u. yes its op but thats cause it was an event arcane egg. SnS owners n guild mates made it almost impossible to avoid when all other teamates use stun pets n skills.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

You're also barely in mythics. SnS or no SnS, you'll still get slaughtered by a stray aimed shot if you fight outside your gear zone.

@Kixx
    Damage percentage buffs do not work on rogues.
    Well you see Gensin is not only my endgame

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

So can I ask if you get seperated from your team for such reasons for example your whole team is in your back and your trying aim for the dps behind, then the pool kicks in and your way on getting to your team is block with deadly pools, then your alone with your enemies which means your basically dead 1v5, then after your dead its a 4v5 match.