Thread: Anti-Whine/Anti-Hate

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Anti-Whine/Anti-Hate

Ok, after a brutal verse off with a few top of the food chain characters, has me wondering about other peoples perspective about pvp'ing. Now before anyone starts commenting terrible things about what this thread has to talk about, notice the title for this topic. If you have a problem, please leave via the return button.

Everyone argues about how Sorcerers have the best advantage in pvp because of our shield, which i have to agree on some extent, but I have a comment to say about that. Our shield is mainly based on how high our STR/INT is currently at. After a shield is cast, you have 2 seconds of invulnerability. How come this does not portray to my little blue guy? I get 4200 critted right after i cast it out. Its weird. Like the glitch to where if you cast out a heal, if you are hit RIGHT when you cast it the heal doesn't "register" and you're stuck there with the same hp you were at.

Now, the point that im hoping to make today is about the ever so talked about ganging thats going on. I know its a huge aspect of the game and yes i've done it also, yada-yada. My problem is a whole team filled with arcane rings, Sns, 300mil invested into account players.

A Sorcerer is supposedly a support class but really, who do we support?! Only thing we do support wise is either: give mana to other players, knock-off hp so other players can kill (which im okay with, pvp is a team thing), or be shooting targets for the enemies so "other players" can get kill. We already have the lowest armor/dodge/crit % in PVP HISTORY. And no, i dont want to hear stories or "How to's" from other players. I've tried everything when it comes to pvp, best thing to do is either leave, find a way to hack into AL and enhance your mage, or to raise 100m and buy an arcane ring yourself, which can take up to 5 minutes to 5 years.
    Last edited by Justg; 09-22-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: less drama