Thread: L75 Mage Build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Default L75 Mage Build

Hey guys. I managed to get 4 platinum from Trialpay o.o. This means i can completely respec my l75 mage - both attributes and skill build. I need some suggestions. Should I go pally, pure int or dexchantress. How should I distribute my attribute points? I am L75, that means no elite rings and no egg. I want a build for L75 strictly. For e.g. dont say "Bla bla bla do this because at 76 you will get elite ring". Im pretty far from 76 so i want a build that works for 75 not 76.

Ty in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Daggerchantres

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Well their isn't much difference from the builds from 75-77 to be honest. Can you afford savage or fiery? If so I would stay safe with fiery in my opinion and use this build as a base

Full int build -

9 buffs
    1 Rev
    7 Heal
    9 Drain
    9 Fire
    9 Frost ( The one that shoots a frost bolt )
    9 light

Use the remaining points on the Aoe frost attack and debuffs if you want but personally you don't usually have much time to use debuffs as a int Mage so I don't use them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Hi. Yes I can afford Savage / Swift / Fiery. Ive seen a lot of threads where builds change just because of ring or egg. I totally agree with you on int mage, except theres no ms, soits pretty much useless. I'll consider this build. But i need some more posts to find out which is better for me. Int mages are really squishy and wont survive bears, and wont survive anything without ms. Birds are the only thing which a L75 Int Mage can beat, even so they need ms.
    I only have 4 plat and since NativeX is gone, I want to be 100% sure before I change anything. Ive see a few good dex mages but they are either 76 or 77.
    For savage its 157 str but i need to know where to put int and/or dex. Also a skill build for pally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Hi. Yes I can afford Savage / Swift / Fiery. Ive seen a lot of threads where builds change just because of ring or egg. I totally agree with you on int mage, except theres no ms, soits pretty much useless. I'll consider this build. But i need some more posts to find out which is better for me. Int mages are really squishy and wont survive bears, and wont survive anything without ms. Birds are the only thing which a L75 Int Mage can beat, even so they need ms.
    I only have 4 plat and since NativeX is gone, I want to be 100% sure before I change anything. Ive see a few good dex mages but they are either 76 or 77.
    For savage its 157 str but i need to know where to put int and/or dex. Also a skill build for pally.
    Sorry I totally forgot to add Ms in put 9 on Ms also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Well their isn't much difference from the builds from 75-77 to be honest. Can you afford savage or fiery? If so I would stay safe with fiery in my opinion and use this build as a base

Full int build -

9 buffs
    1 Rev
    7 Heal
    9 Drain
    9 Fire
    9 Frost ( The one that shoots a frost bolt )
    9 light

Use the remaining points on the Aoe frost attack and debuffs if you want but personally you don't usually have much time to use debuffs as a int Mage so I don't use them

Sneaky kills nice build but you made one mistake. With the remaining skill points use it on rev and the frost storm. No debuffs, all the rest of the skills should be maxed.

using a debuff will result in you being killed, smeakykills if you did not know. If a intel mage uses a debuff during a fight They will lose all fights. I know this because I know mAges better then the debs themselves. I just needed to say this so no one makes the mistake of using debuffs as a Intel Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ani-Will-Kill View Post
    Sneaky kills nice build but you made one mistake. With the remaining skill points use it on rev and the frost storm. No debuffs, all the rest of the skills should be maxed.

using a debuff will result in you being killed, smeakykills if you did not know. If a intel mage uses a debuff during a fight They will lose all fights. I know this because I know mAges better then the debs themselves. I just needed to say this so no one makes the mistake of using debuffs as a Intel Mage
    Not necessarily. I am somewhat of a debuff mage; I use nightmare and weakness. Yes, this build lacks in the fact that fights may be over within seconds but you gotta think with the bigger picture in mind. What if you are facing a pally? Nightmare and weakness may help a little.

I think debuffs should or should not be used based on your playstyle. If you like it, keep it; if not, don't waste them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ani-Will-Kill View Post

If you cared to read I said I don't use them it's optional

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    If you cared to read I said I don't use them it's optional
    Ani owns all don't disrespect
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>