Thread: Bulwark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Default Bulwark

Why you need to charge normal attack to activate bulwark curse? why not make it like proc.

Why name make the curse visible ? like when you look at bulwark you cant see any description saying it will make a curse when your charge normal attach...
    Last edited by Ice; 09-24-2014 at 01:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Why you need to charge normal attack to activate bulwark curse? why not make it like proc.

Why name make the curse visible ? like when you look at bulwark you cant see any description saying it will make a curse when your charge normal attach...
    Simple, to make appropriate balance for all classes and weapons. I hope this answer your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

your are lucky bulwark got curse now which is a mage skill ..... charging it is already OP you get it 100% which is making mage at a disadvantage a tanky weapon with reflect damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    your are lucky bulwark got curse now which is a mage skill ..... charging it is already OP you get it 100% which is making mage at a disadvantage a tanky weapon with reflect damage
    LOL bulwark curse is not 100% hit like mage.. it miss all the time specially when rouge has high dodge. Charging time also 1st skills is 3 second.

I tried it with a rouge out of 5 charge i hit 2 only... its like 20% you can curse a player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post

Beside the 100% chance at charged attack, it also works as a proc at non-charged attack:

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    The Mythic Warrior Sword ‘n Shield Elondrian Bulwark Warrior weapon has been adjusted, including:
    2.13% Crit Chance added, +10 damage instead of 8, Dex bonus removed, chance to activate reflect proc on a normal, non-charged, attack, increased charged attack range, reflect curse lasts longer on enemies, minus 10% Crit chance on curse instead of hit chance, enemies take more damage with reflect curse, longer and larger heal over time on spirit proc, 150 armor bonus on caster when spirit leaves to go to heal other players.
    And you are wrong, its 100% chance:

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The charged attack on the Bulwark will 100% of the time apply an Elondrian Curse to the affected enemies, which acts similar to the Sorcerer Curse.
    If your opponent dodged your regular attack, then you got 1.5sec to curse him again. Compared to the mage curse skill, this is ridiculous.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Stop whining about Bulwark's description, it's just ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Beside the 100% chance at charged attack, it also works as a proc at non-charged attack:

And you are wrong, its 100% chance:

If your opponent dodged your regular attack, then you got 1.5sec to curse him again. Compared to the mage curse skill, this is ridiculous.
    He meant that the autos can miss, therefore the proc doesn't work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    He meant that the autos can miss, therefore the proc doesn't work.
    The bulwark attack is dodgeable or can miss, so the 100% curse proc does not apply in every case.

Unlike the mage curse skill, it has no cooldown, so in a 1.5sec later there is a chance to hit your opponent with charged attack again, or with non-charged attack also. It is a weapon proc, it does not hold spot in your skill indicator.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    The bulwark attack is dodgeable or can miss, so the 100% curse proc does not apply in every case.

Unlike the mage curse skill, it has no cooldown, so in a 1.5sec later there is a chance to hit your opponent with charged attack again, or with non-charged attack also. It is a weapon proc, it does not hold spot in your skill indicator.
    I know, I was just saying why he said it can be dodged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

If bulwrak gives tanks curse on a charged attack i demand my gun to give me 100% juggernaut on charged attack

They already got the heal proc now this curse proc-100% charged, awesome, rogues dont care cause they can avoid tanks with speed but mages are being trolled hard in pvp now with those bulwarks, as if we werent already with glaives and mauls... theres no actual way to fight this ENDLESS curse, when curse is over just charge again yay =]

Thnx for making mages pvp's little targets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I have to say the more I fight against bulwark users the more OP I think it is. Any warrior who has skill in pvp is now getting the most kills out of all other players in the game. The visual effect is hard to detect when there are other effects happening and it kills a mage in very few moves. If you do see the effect you can't attack or you will die. This is certain death in clashes. A mage's only defense is a good offense. If we stop attacking we are useless. Even rogues are sitting ducks when this curse is in effect. I've also noticed that it seems stronger than the mages curse. It could be in my head but I think it kills me faster. Maybe someone has run some tests and has proof of this? Anyhow, I'm starting to see why so many people are complaining and asking for a nerf. A tank now lasts the longest in clashes and kills the most. That doesn't seem right to me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

As a fellow warrior I hate to admit that shiny and bigboy make good points. I am a bulwark user and its charged attack curse is ridiculously OP. Even though it pains every fiber of my body to admit it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post: