Thread: What I suggest for AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Default What I suggest for AL

A lot of people have been complaining about how boring AL is stuff, so I came up with some ideas.
    Hold Weekly Tournaments
    There should be a weekly tournaments in AL. I would say the tourney would end every 2-3 weeks. They can consist of all the leaderboard things, but to make it fun and fair, per guild, but they must sign up and have at least 100+ members. The top 10 members in each category will receive a banner and 60 platinum. The sign up should happen this way: A guild master will go up to a board in Kraag, and sign their guild up.
    Give out Vanities and mythics through hard quests
    A lot of people request this, and I think this is a great idea. I think STS should make new vanities every 1-2 months with a hard quest involved. Here is an example. Note: The quest should be removed 3 weeks after the release.
    STS releases Majestic Coat of Arlor
    This must be obtained by:
    500 Vanity Coins (A new currency I thought of. Note that coins are reset when quests are removed)
    200 Teeth
    20 Locked Crates

Now about the mythics, I was thinking the same thing, why not make a new currency.
    Mythic Fragments-Pieces of mythic looted from the Planar arena and Tindirin bosses. This would make planar more interesting, and maybe help elite farming again
    Arlor Armor of Justice-(worst title ever) I was thinking that this a would be a new mythic armor found by the following
    500 Mythic fragments-The drop rate shouldn't be low, but you should work hard for it.
    Your upgraded mythic armor.
    1000 Arlor Flowers-Flowers commonly looted all over Arlor.
    Make a skill pathway
    I know STS said they were going to edit the skill system but here is an ideas for it.
    Have a pathway like in other MMOS.
    Examples:
    Fireball for mage can either go to inferno or heat stroke. Then it will sprout further,
    and further, etc. This will make PVP much more interesting since people will have so many different builds, and it will also make elite maps very interesting.
    Create an AI system for mobs
    I think it would be very cool and interesting if in elite maps, the mobs could adjust to our playing style making it harder for us.
    Example- The computer AI notices that the tank heals a lot. Adjustment- Mobs go for tank more often. People could have an option for this to be disable or enabled when running elites, and this can be in a section for leaderboard.
    Have a Hunger Games Style PVP map
    It would work like this. Everyone starts with no items, and there are chests all over the map. Chests will range from common to arcane items, arcane being rare to find. There will also be ankh kits and stuff. Whenever you kill someone, you will get 5 points. When 15 minutes pass, and everyone is still left, there will be a refill of the chests, and in 5 minutes after that, death match will begin in a small arena. This would be cool to put on leaderboard, and since everyone starts with nothing, there aren't really any advantages.

​These are my ideas and I hope you like them
    Last edited by obee; 09-27-2014 at 09:15 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

You Sir Are A Genius! I give my vote to this idea.
    Mm Check Out My New Site SoulCentral.Com.Eu.Interwebz.Mos [:] Crafting Beef Jerky And Elite Harvesters Since |2008|. <> RTLALATEOTV (ARamSong!)http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RamASong

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulcentral For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I'm gonna add some more stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Great ideas especially about the mythics and vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I am a bit envy on this "obee" guy. He is such a genius :3 STG, stop reading stupid threads and take a look at this, you want more players to be intrested in AL? Then do this. Obee, keep doing this, you bro are doing great!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

+1
    I really want to see the hunger games map. Also there should be a grace period in the begging so that you can get some armor before having to fight. And also it should be like once you die you are eliminated from the map no second chance.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    +1
    I really want to see the hunger games map. Also there should be a grace period in the begging so that you can get some armor before having to fight. And also it should be like once you die you are eliminated from the map no second chance.
    Grace period is good yea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

super boring since when sts release lvl 41 expansion ...that's y i chosen deleted char .i won't play it again ! but i have to say sts give us many happy ever ..but it was ever !!
    in addition ,lots of plat farmer ruined al ,sts haven't timely deal with this problem ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    +1
    Lol imagine a map where it is every man/woman/smurf for themselves and x amount were place in little circles and had to wait for the countdown where they would all run towards the center and had to grab the best weapon they could! Also would be process of elimination xD
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Nice idea

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]