Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do u get from 36 arena crates... 72 chances???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

...Fade is a guy?! :O Candy u lied to me huhu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aslanx View Post
    L
    O
    L
    um, no it shouldn't
    Yes it should.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

...Fade is a guy?! :O Candy u lied to me huhu
    Awe I was prolly joking around in the CB. Yeah he's a guy, I'm girl. He's quite a stellar guy too... js. (;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by candylicks View Post
    awe i was prolly joking around in the cb. Yeah he's a guy, i'm girl. He's quite a stellar guy too... Js. (;
    kill em!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I agree. I basically got my AP and stopped running it. Really no reason to run it. Just a huge suck of plat and gold with really not much to gain. Although I must admit that I have been pretty disappointed with elite farming ever since the end of season 3. That was basically the last time elite farming was really profitable, back when the best weapons and armors could actually be farmed and not only obtained through crates. I know it is not like mythics and arcane are going to go away, but they have to find some way to make pve fun and profitable again. I know people are going to say that we can't mess with mythics and arcane too much because that is how sts makes their money, but sts is going to make no money from this game if it continues in its current course and dies.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Its telling when everyone is begging for something to play that is worth playing.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

nothing because I no open chest only I sell

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The fossil is a big lol for 99,9999% of the pls....thatīs all...itīs not necessary to speak about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    I agree. I basically got my AP and stopped running it. Really no reason to run it. Just a huge suck of plat and gold with really not much to gain. Although I must admit that I have been pretty disappointed with elite farming ever since the end of season 3. That was basically the last time elite farming was really profitable, back when the best weapons and armors could actually be farmed and not only obtained through crates. I know it is not like mythics and arcane are going to go away, but they have to find some way to make pve fun and profitable again. I know people are going to say that we can't mess with mythics and arcane too much because that is how sts makes their money, but sts is going to make no money from this game if it continues in its current course and dies.
    Totally agree with this...
    Anything valuable is from locked...anything farmable is not valuable
    IGN:Nonplat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

It's not big news, they have been trolling everyone since day one with their chests, yet people still go out, throw away their hard earned cash anyway. So what do you think they will do? Stop? Lol, keep going of course, trololol all the way to the bank.

Thanks for the $$ you fools!

I can't wait to see how much further they will this strategy, its exciting to see what they have planned for Halloween and in the future.

They know you all been working and waiting these last couple of months; stacking up those dollar bills high and they are getting ready for the next taking muhahah
    Hi, this is my signature:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allocate View Post
    It's not big news, they have been trolling everyone since day one with their chests, yet people still go out, throw away their hard earned cash anyway. So what do you think they will do? Stop? Lol, keep going of course, trololol all the way to the bank.

Thanks for the $$ you fools!

I can't wait to see how much further they will this strategy, its exciting to see what they have planned for Halloween and in the future.

They know you all been working and waiting these last couple of months; stacking up those dollar bills high and they are getting ready for the next taking muhahah
    Nah we love this game, the community, and what StS has done for us. They listen to a lot of our feedback and have made tons of changes to make the game F2P as well. And, thanks to this thread and the others like it, the devs are taking our feedback seriously and going to make some changes to the arena crates. This thread isn't any means to bash the hard work of StS, but rather a shout out that hey you guys missed the boat on something. I have zero problem spending my money on this game, and I don't consider it 'throwing it away'. In my mind it's supporting a group of people that have created a virtual environment that I am in love with.

So yes we are unhappy with the current PvE farming, but are committed enough to see the changes come to fruition and will continue to provide constructive feedback as we see fit.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Chill out guys
    Remember what sts has done for non plat players?
    Story tokens, tradable kits, mythic egg weekends, free respec.....
    I'm (a) N/nonplat n I still enjoy the game.(I do complain sometimes tho, for the better)
    IGN:Nonplat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Yes it should.
    nooooo, it shouldn't -.- sns is an event pet, should've gotten your own when you had the chance, you certainly are capable enough ive seen your gear, nekro is less than half its price, it should never be as good as sns, and I don't even have sns but I hate how players like you are trying to get the same type of a pet everyone worked hard for or paid 120m+ for, nekro is a pet that can be attained by pve too, and a fossil, so it depends where you decide to put your precious time, sure better than coming and trying to get it done for you on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

nooooo, it shouldn't -.- sns is an event pet, should've gotten your own when you had the chance, you certainly are capable enough ive seen your gear, nekro is less than half its price, it should never be as good as sns, and I don't even have sns but I hate how players like you are trying to get the same type of a pet everyone worked hard for or paid 120m+ for, nekro is a pet that can be attained by pve too, and a fossil, so it depends where you decide to put your precious time, sure better than coming and trying to get it done for you on forums
    Event is over time to move on, nekro should be in line with SnS. People need motivation to play the game every day, not just on events. And sts shouldn't care with SnS now, they dont make more money from it, but ppl still spend plat in arena revive or elite farming for vials.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post: