Thread: Some ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Some ideas

We need a re-list button for expired auction items.

it would be nice to be able to add text to your inspect page.

need an option to buy more spots for your quest log! just 3 more early in game for around 5plat would be awesome.

i think it would be nice to help local game economy and player progression if there was a "lore item" system put into place for some of the very rare pinks. Lore meaning no character can have more than one of those items on them, in auction or in there stash at a time.

it would be nice to have a "Nexus" a hub to go back to with auction area merchants and etc a centralized place for every thing one can buy. then have portals linking out to the campaigns, this is not necessary but would be neat for an in game purchase.

i think there should be some more work put into items that contain procs or magic, would be nice to have a pink hard to get may be a no trade item that would make you walk or run faster,

a new skill for the 50-55 similar to everquest's spirit of wolf.

a set of alternate advancement skills gained from exp after lvl 50-55 that gives you points to put on minor skills and stat mods. i.e. 1 point = to 1 full bar of exp after lvl55 can be put on minor skill "fast feet" 1/3. etc. could make this a plat purchased option to alternate exp after lvl 50.

there is a million ideas for items and what they doe, skill and etc. but im going to try and stay away from suggesting to much of that.

just food for thought, ill keep adding my ideas here. i dont care if you think they suck. i think you suck at life. dont flame my posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here's another good purchase idea. The option to purchase a last or sur name after a certan level