Thread: updates that will help out...maybe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default updates that will help out...maybe

1. i think they should add some sort of food and water for health and mana.. im sick of being in pvp and killing 2 guys and i have no healers or a healer with +1 sp in heal and i have no mana and half hp and i just have to sit there and take a death...they should add food and water that get better and more money with the higher you get..i have gold that just rot away on my twink because he has everything.

2. make the screen better for android phones..im always pvping and i die becuase i click on rage and it doesnt click then i click the rest of my spells and hit sht becuase of it..and the screen spins so slow i get a screen burn from swiping my hand back and forth...just increase the spin make a sensitivity in options..a screen brightener.. and the clicking more better... basically the same as the itouch.

3. Add more free platinum for android...i have 20p and im saving for the new 4 item lvl 10 legendary/epic set and i cant really buy platinum right know till i get some cash and i use all my free offers. Also give like a 1 day sell back on premium items for full refund because i didn't realize there was a 1h set and i bought the 2h one and i had barely any platinum left..so you should get 1 day for full refund then 2 weeks for half and then after its 1/3 refund.

tell me what you think..thanks proud twink yaaah =D
    Last edited by Manipally; 01-31-2011 at 12:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Number four make me choke on my drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersana View Post
    So much to red I readed it alll wat do I win u broker my braein
    Manipally~LvL 44 palatress yaaah~LvL 10 dexbear