Thread: How to Own PvP as a Warrior

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    arcane maul was a failure?? O.O huh? (irony i guess lol) whatever...
    No irony there... 3 attack skills with Skyward and/or Axe stun + glitched maul proc stun + samael AA`s terrify was GG because maul was a 3rd stun, while it shouldnt, FOR A YEAR !!! Why do you think warriors owned the pvp for month that hard? Why do you think maul was also by far the best weapon for clashs? YES because of a glitched stun and YES 2 or 3 warriors did add 2 or 3 stuns without considering stun immunity! So enemies where permastunned which means they were dead without a chance to do anything!!!
    YOU, THE WARRIORs HAD THAT WEAPON NOT THE MAGES WE HAD THE ARCANE STAFF WITH A JOKE PROC !!!

Perhaps the update didnt get your attention when maul was fixed on 24th of september!

2014-09-24 Content Update (159018)
    Warrior Arcane Weapon Maul of Ollerus' Stun debuff now obeys PvP stun immunity rules.
    Arcane staff with glitched maul proc would have owned the battlefield for mages like the maul did for warriors, again, FOR A WHOOOOLLEEEE YEEAAARRRRRR and i want to see you when the staff was the gamechanger and after that was fixed, the mages get vengeful blood on L41 myth gun with just charging it and no cooldown! What would have been your emotions ? Think about it! Also think about 1on1 with this in mind, the mages would have destroyed the tanks and none of the warriors had complained about this on forums? Kidding me? HAHAHA!!!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 10-10-2014 at 07:56 AM.