Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Road to Necropolis: Arcane Legends Halloween Tiered Rewards!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

On second thought maybe it might be better if the stones cant be traded nor stashed. Probably would balance things out more with that issue about bulwark on three soulstones. If it was tradeable i could just imagine how the effects will be specially if it goes grand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    On second thought maybe it might be better if the stones cant be traded nor stashed. Probably would balance things out more with that issue about bulwark on three soulstones. If it was tradeable i could just imagine how the effects will be specially if it goes grand.
    IMHO, I support this kind of concept. Making the gem not being trade and unstable will balance things. It should be bound by character only. Also one item should have only one gem because why I say so. Even if gem are not being trade then if the toons sale the items to auction and the one who bought it can placed the other slot with the gem then it will be useless also, so make the gem only one per toon. Now this brings me to some thought, will the items that are being upgraded with this gems be tradeable?
    Last edited by Shimada; 10-08-2014 at 05:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shimada View Post
    IMHO, I support this kind of concept. Making the gem not being trade and unstable will balance things. It should be bound by character only. Also one item should have only one gem because why I say so. Even if gem are not being trade then if the toons sale the items to auction and the one who bought it can placed the other slot with the gem then it will be useless also, so make the gem only one per toon. Now this brings me to some thought, will the items that are being upgraded with this gems be tradeable?
    Thanks for your response imo, i think the items upgraded with this should be tradeable. But let it not stack. For example playerA has a soulstone equipped on his mythics, and buys a Magma Claymore with a soulstone from playerB in auction, the dmg will only take one soulstone effect, the other soulstone will be disregarded. This way, the items equipped with soulstone will also be available to new players who just started after the event and players who missed the event due to busy lives.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    Thanks for your response imo, i think the items upgraded with this should be tradeable. But let it not stack. For example playerA has a soulstone equipped on his mythics, and buys a Magma Claymore with a soulstone from playerB in auction, the dmg will only take one soulstone effect, the other soulstone will be disregarded. This way, the items equipped with soulstone will also be available to new players who just started after the event and players who missed the event due to busy lives.
    This is fine for me also. In this way all of the players can have the gem so all can have the fun.