Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Road to Necropolis: Arcane Legends Halloween Tiered Rewards!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Energy kits... not a big fan, but we'll see how it plays out.

First off, kudos on the event. It looks really cool, but I just want to get a few things off my chest. Mainly: please do not make this event like Ursoth's Assault. Don't get me wrong, it was a great event, but Ursoth's Assault reskinned will not be that enjoyable for me, and I'm sure many players. Also, Ursoth's was pretty simple and got boring quickly. You fight the same four bosses every time. As this does sound like regular maps you would run, there are no mobs! This takes the challenge out of events like Ursoth's, because the mobs are 80% of a level.

Second, I do commend the idea of a unique gem. However, an OP damage boost is not the way to go. I would love a stone that gave extra speed, or dodge or anything. But, to be honest, damage is not the thing we want. Everyone is using one type of gem, and it will be no different now, as everyone will rush to get damage gems. I would love a speed gem- an exchange of some strength for 15% extra speed? Heck, I'm down. Now, however, I am assuming this off of being able to get super gems, so if you do not make a super gem variant I would be glad.

Third, please release a halloween type crate. We have an overflow of locked crates, and we absolutely need to reduce the amount of crates.

These are just some things I would like the StG crew to think about before releasing the final product. I love the theme, as Halloween is my favorite time of year, personally. But to be honest, I hope that y'all can improve the Halloween event from the mistakes you learned from Ursoth's Assault.
    Last edited by Reunegade; 10-07-2014 at 05:15 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post: