Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Road to Necropolis: Arcane Legends Halloween Tiered Rewards!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

That damage gem shouls be tradaeble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    That damage gem shouls be tradaeble
    Please state your reason universalpro to support your statement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

For a mercher theres no point to get to the platinum tier as u cant sell the title and if u cant even sell gems then its pointless(for a mercher atleast).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

And it will also be a big disadvantage for the ppl who missed the halloweon event..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

But if they are made tradeable that difference might reduce( i m talking about pvp, since ppl who have missed the event wouldnt have the dmg advantage if they are made character-bound and that much dmg can affect a lot in pvp(if i m not wrong))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

And it might revive the broken economy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

But if they are made tradeable that difference might reduce( i m talking about pvp, since ppl who have missed the event wouldnt have the dmg advantage if they are made character-bound and that much dmg can affect a lot in pvp(if i m not wrong))
    If it's tradeable then your suggesting it to be stashable also which in turn I can do the event in my 6 toons. But then how about some guys having 30 or more toons. Just imagine how many gems he can make and how many gems he can socket in the item. Armor,helm,weapon, ring and amulet. Then are you sure that all of the players can buy this gems in the market, not to consider the price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Maybe even if gems are tradeable, but the items are made to get socketed by only one gem then , MAYBE both problem r solved, of OP gear and Farmers...

Nice Art
    Need help?
    Guardian2:Tank ; Guardian3:Mage

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

For a mercher theres no point to get to the platinum tier as u cant sell the title and if u cant even sell gems then its pointless(for a mercher atleast).
    And it will also be a big disadvantage for the ppl who missed the halloweon event..
    And it might revive the broken economy!
    Spam post is not allowed.

If it's tradeable, warriors will rule all stats, lol.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xeusx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

If your reason is that you think this will "fix the broken economy" then im afraid that isnt valid. Fixing a broken economy in exchange for the destruction of the very little class balance left in game is a very bad move.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shimada View Post
    IMHO, I support this kind of concept. Making the gem not being trade and unstable will balance things. It should be bound by character only. Also one item should have only one gem because why I say so. Even if gem are not being trade then if the toons sale the items to auction and the one who bought it can placed the other slot with the gem then it will be useless also, so make the gem only one per toon. Now this brings me to some thought, will the items that are being upgraded with this gems be tradeable?
    Thanks for your response imo, i think the items upgraded with this should be tradeable. But let it not stack. For example playerA has a soulstone equipped on his mythics, and buys a Magma Claymore with a soulstone from playerB in auction, the dmg will only take one soulstone effect, the other soulstone will be disregarded. This way, the items equipped with soulstone will also be available to new players who just started after the event and players who missed the event due to busy lives.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    Thanks for your response imo, i think the items upgraded with this should be tradeable. But let it not stack. For example playerA has a soulstone equipped on his mythics, and buys a Magma Claymore with a soulstone from playerB in auction, the dmg will only take one soulstone effect, the other soulstone will be disregarded. This way, the items equipped with soulstone will also be available to new players who just started after the event and players who missed the event due to busy lives.
    This is fine for me also. In this way all of the players can have the gem so all can have the fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shimada View Post
    If it's tradeable then your suggesting it to be stashable also which in turn I can do the event in my 6 toons. But then how about some guys having 30 or more toons. Just imagine how many gems he can make and how many gems he can socket in the item. Armor,helm,weapon, ring and amulet. Then are you sure that all of the players can buy this gems in the market, not to consider the price.
    Doing it in 30 toons require time effort and money and if they are ready to put in that then they deserve it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    If your reason is that you think this will "fix the broken economy" then im afraid that isnt valid. Fixing a broken economy in exchange for the destruction of the very little class balance left in game is a very bad move.
    My bad i just said w/e came to my mind lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Maybe they can place a limit on it like 1 gem per item or w/e
    Hmm i think some mod should clear the question about whether gem would be tradeable or not..

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

This is a really interesting issue. Each 7 Points of RAW damage equates to a 140 point Aim Shot Crit (At the LOW end), so things can get out of hand EXTREMELY fast.
    The questions are:
    Is it a standard gem? (Trade/stash/sell) If so, then none of the other questions matter, expect 3 per equip, 5 equips,so just stay out of PvP or brace for an extra 3500 points of damage )
    If no, what can be done to the gem?

Next question, what can be done to what is socketed with the gem?
    If it can not be sold, then that crashes a 100M gold ring ...
    If it can be sold, that means another player could add another gem, sell, rinse, repeat. This would be 3 gems per equip, 5 equips, this would equate to 3,500 Points of Aim Shot Crit.
    Would that gem take effect (It might not, remember, we are waiting on a new client, this may be a new feature)
    If it can be sold, but does not take effect, that means players will have a Damage Gem on each of their equipment, so 5. In this scenario, it would ~only~ equate to 700 points of Aim Shot Crit.

Next, if the item crafted can not be sold, then can it be stashed?
    If yes, then back to previous. If each gem added takes affect, then we have 3,500 points of damage, if only one, then 700 points of damage. (Assuming you want to crash the value of your equipment to zero)
    If no, then you really crash what ever you use to zero since you can not even use it on an alt in the future.
    Last edited by FluffNStuff; 10-08-2014 at 09:55 AM.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Wooooooo a gem ,vanity helm and an eyeball flying cyclops pet!! ahhhhh!!!!

The moment I get that pet,the first name that comes to my mind is CYCLOPS

PS: OMG!!,the pets eyeball is way bigger then my two eyeballs compared!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Though i dont like the stats of that pet.. Maybe if it had a dmg bonus instead of health and reduction it would be better
    Plus the aa is not all that good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    This is a really interesting issue. Each 7 Points of RAW damage equates to a 140 point Aim Shot Crit (At the LOW end), so things can get out of hand EXTREMELY fast.
    The questions are:
    Is it a standard gem? (Trade/stash/sell) If so, then none of the other questions matter, expect 3 per equip, 5 equips,so just stay out of PvP or brace for an extra 3500 points of damage )
    If no, what can be done to the gem?

Next question, what can be done to what is socketed with the gem?
    If it can not be sold, then that crashes a 100M gold ring ...
    If it can be sold, that means another player could add another gem, sell, rinse, repeat. This would be 3 gems per equip, 5 equips, this would equate to 3,500 Points of Aim Shot Crit.
    Would that gem take effect (It might not, remember, we are waiting on a new client, this may be a new feature)
    If it can be sold, but does not take effect, that means players will have a Damage Gem on each of their equipment, so 5. In this scenario, it would ~only~ equate to 700 points of Aim Shot Crit.

Next, if the item crafted can not be sold, then can it be stashed?
    If yes, then back to previous. If each gem added takes affect, then we have 3,500 points of damage, if only one, then 700 points of damage. (Assuming you want to crash the value of your equipment to zero)
    If no, then you really crash what ever you use to zero since you can not even use it on an alt in the future.
    You forgot that regular gems also give damage stats, a grand glacial gem gives me 5.4 dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

No vanities? Hmm..