Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bulwark's feedback - nerf nerf nerf more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pacmanx View Post
    all this nerfed bulwark talk is making everyone forget that bulwarks were the only ones killing ring rogues ,and now ring rogues dominate pvp once again lol
    That's sad, 'cause I've seen a lot of perfectly terrible ring rogues. People should need to pass a skill test to own certain gear....
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Chill everyone Sts said they will look into the Bulwark again So i think they will buff it a bit after all these complains.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aarrgggggg View Post
    Not everyone lost gold

For every person that lost gold someone else made gold

They never made it an offensive weapon....what happened was when they buffed the weapon,there was an oversight.....the oversight was leaving a 100% proc rate for curse in pvp instead of only 100% proc rate in pve.
    -If it was a glitch, then why it has a 100% proc rate when it was first released? IF it was an oversight, why it wasnt changed during the test server and no one complained about the proc rate in the forums?

Under no circumstances does that make it an offensive weapon, what it did was make it a glitched weapon.....

Imo warriors still did squat for damage on every attack except one, a charged normal attack which was giving warriors the ability
    to kill a mage with one charged normal attack!!!!!
    - Ability to kill a mage in one charged normal attack?? How come if the range of the weapon is so small and its hard to aim properly??

Its about time that warriors were given the chance to be able to come at par in pvp with other classes, Its already difficult to aim and takes long time to charge the skill, plus it can also be cancelled by pets skill ( eg, stun ) during clashes.

If STS is thinking of reassessing the buff of the bulwark, im not expecting a huge change tbh, this can just be an increase in the proc rate and/or increase in damage, i would be happy if they give both. If they change the entire proc into something new and it leans on PVE more than equal balance with PVP and PVE, it will still mean nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldstorm View Post
    Dismissing the reality that mages bear all the brunt of the PvP imbalance isn't at all helpful. Mages get the lowest number of kills, yet receive the highest number of deaths and you're ok with that? Warriors themselves are nearly impossible for most mages (equally geared) to kill 1v1. Add the bulwark to the mix and it's even less possible.
    - I wouldnt dare challenge a bulwark user in pvp 1 vs 1 on my mage.. i will just leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InternetExplorer View Post
    -If it was a glitch, then why it has a 100% proc rate when it was first released? IF it was an oversight, why it wasnt changed during the test server and no one complained about the proc rate in the forums?

- Ability to kill a mage in one charged normal attack?? How come if the range of the weapon is so small and its hard to aim properly??

Its about time that warriors were given the chance to be able to come at par in pvp with other classes, Its already difficult to aim and takes long time to charge the skill, plus it can also be cancelled by pets skill ( eg, stun ) during clashes.

If STS is thinking of reassessing the buff of the bulwark, im not expecting a huge change tbh, this can just be an increase in the proc rate and/or increase in damage, i would be happy if they give both. If they change the entire proc into something new and it leans on PVE more than equal balance with PVP and PVE, it will still mean nothing.
    The charged normal attack that caused curse was never in the item description for the bulwark.
    It was never listed as a proc.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I guess I'm OK with the Nerf, but if you Nerf something at least buff some part of it. A few hundred armor wouldn't hurttttt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

What do you need more armor for? Armor doesn't hit. All's about bulwarks lack of power... I can't get it why mythic 41 is comparable with legendary 41 in regards of power. This weapon should be till next cap so how come it's on the level of magma swords?
    Mythic must give the edge to the player and now we have fancy toy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Even bulwark was nerf mages is no match on magmatic claymore nothings change most mages defeated on wars the issue here is the mages imbalance on the pvp its not about our weapon bukwark .... Even arc ring mages defeated by magma assult easily ... Buff the mages and return our bulwarks power ... Now we cant win on rogue cause of this more warriors waste their money for this nonsense useless items ... From the beginning it was weak then un promise to buff then u nerf lol this is the only game i played that every month or season changing the stat of the items lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why do people complain so much... It's quite annoying just deal with it. Find a way to overcome this obstacle instead of crying all the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default anything

Quote Originally Posted by Payed View Post
    Why do people complain so much... It's quite annoying just deal with it. Find a way to overcome this obstacle instead of crying all the time.
    hello..,,,Did u play as a warrior and bought the weapon on 18m and in few days the price drop to 13m-15m?? how long u gonna farm for 3m-5m? a week? a month? there is no item good price now even u hardcore elite farming!! except u are plat farmer!
    Last edited by Robinzzzz; 10-13-2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: fixing spell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Payed View Post
    Did you read all posts or you are so ignorant that don't see that we can't get around this 'obstacle'... ?

You sound like 100% smurf, I can turn around your post and ask why bulwark was nerfed? Because mages couldn't deal with it and find a way to overcome the problem?

Take expedition rifle or gun that costs 1-2k and try to overcome the obstacle... we'll see how you perform and what you say afterwards.
    Last edited by Swardix; 10-13-2014 at 03:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The charged normal attack that caused curse was never in the item description for the bulwark.
    It was never listed as a proc.
    But it was ther ewhen they released bulwark for the first time... it may not be listed as a proc but it was there.
    If it was an unintentional glitch why they didnt remove it during the test server? Before that Carapace once explained how the reflect is calculated in a review made by Crowsfoot..

It was meant to be there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barzagli View Post
    We know, and u seemed to sooo bright. The problem is why does STS change it as an offensive weapon in ctf when nerfing it. The problem is sts. Otherwise we wont change maul to bulwark in pvp. Even use these in an official pvp tournaments, which means they won't nerf it back to a toy stick like now.

This weapon is useless since it was launch, nerf em change everything. Now back to useless and we lost a lot of gold to get it.

I think sts shud planned carefully as a professional company, not like amateur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didnt lose gold..bought bulwark fo 3.5 million, but i'm still pissed!! And i cant even imagine those guys who bought bulwark for more than 15-16 million -.- really sad man.. this bulwark "problem" only exists coz of MAGES (crying all the time..)!! This class is bad since AL started and that's the point! Nerf other items coz of specific class problem its just totally non-sense-.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Swardix,
    I 100% agree with what you wrote about Bulwark. STS initially created a very bad mythic weapon for a warrior 41lvl and no one wanted to buy it. We all preferred the legendary weapon Magma or perfect Arcane Maul. That changed after fixing the Bulwark, suddenly warriors can really enjoy the game for pvp and fight on par with mages and rogues. Unfortunately, repair Bulwark was probably only for take the warriors of their property. As soon as we bought a great weapon STS again spoiled Bulwark thereby reducing prices and forcing us to incur losses and further expenditures.
    Let's be honest, bulwark never been and is not the ideal weapon. It is extremely difficult to use. It has a short range, a very small angle of destruction and is slow. Using it warrior must stand almost directly to who wants to hit. Additionally our skills reload very long so warrior is sentenced to death because he do not have a chance to kill the enemy.
    Rogues and mages cry that STS gave warriors too good weapon but they can attack from a distance quickly and powerfully. It cannot be that warriors on pvp will be food for mages and rogues or give them life when they increase the stats pvp and winning new APs.
    I hope STS rethink their behavior and honestly improve the bulwark allowing us warriors to establish equal fight with players who speak other classes. This is necessary because now we are on the PVP food for others and we can only die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Very biased thread. Js

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Very biased are sorcerers who think that only they can kill. Sorcerers still cry when other kill himself and always complain if other player want justice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arinaeni View Post
    hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Very biased are sorcerers who think that only they can kill. Sorcerers still cry when other kill himself and always complain if other player want justice.
    Thread is still biased, gf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Thread is still biased, gf
    The ever so popular nerf threads were pretty biased. The fact is that sorcerers are a weak class in general and usually must outgear their opponents just to hold a chance against them.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Until mages get a buff, what else can we do?
    Complain about the next upcoming item, L41 bonesaw. Haha!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Complain about the next upcoming item, L41 bonesaw. Haha!
    1st!

L41 Bonesaw nerf. L36 Bonesaw prices skyrocket. :P
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 10-14-2014 at 06:29 PM.