Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The new upcoming mythic weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

They should make a new mityc ring, is not new weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

Sts is on the best way to kill Al with stuff like this.. Bringing back old mythics sccaled to the level cap is far away from clever

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eski View Post
    Sts is on the best way to kill Al with stuff like this.. Bringing back old mythics sccaled to the level cap is far away from clever
    Why and How?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Why and How?

Warrior class suffered some drastic changes. One week ago they had the perfect weapon ( bulwark ) at the moment bulwark is nerfed ( because it was bugged ) and now they are waiting for the buff that was promised to come this week. Price of bulwark will decrease even with a good buff.

Also bonesaw/glaive users found out that their weapon is almost useless since their weapon is going to be scaled to level 41.

So GG.

Market is in a big whole right now. Are items that costs 130m and other items that we didn't need them at all ( scaled halloween mythic weapons ) which are ruining the price of all mythic weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I do remember some of their decissions that made everyone lose golds. It's not funny to gain golds then lose golds cause of announcement that you read on forum. It's our time in game spent. They should decide very carefully what they are going to release and if it helps their users not only mess everything up.

I do remember when they suggested that arcane hooks are going to be scaled. Hooks costed 15m. Nothing happend of course.

First announcement of Nekro. When Singe's price was up on the sky... few days later they replaced Singe with arcane fossil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

sec sec stop...don't generalize lets face this event and the decisions taking to enlarge new mythics in chest you can open for free.

I wasn't clear earlier so i reformulate the question.
    Why and how will the decision to bring new weapons in free crates hurt the game? i agree some past decisions weren't correct at all so leave them out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    sec sec stop...don't generalize lets face this event and the decisions taking to enlarge new mythics in chest you can open for free.

I wasn't clear earlier so i reformulate the question.
    Why and how will the decision to bring new weapons in free crates hurt the game? i agree some past decisions weren't correct at all so leave them out.
    I just told you why. Already hurted the market. If somebody gained enough golds to buy a mythic weapon and he/she paid for it 25m ( elon bow ) and 12hrs later he/she finds out that is going to be a new weapon different than what the persons owns then what? Everyone has enough reasons to say that they were damaged.

Free crates? You have to spend energy kits to get those lesser crates to craft into a greater chest ( also you need a recipe ). Is not like you go alone in brack and you are going to loot a crate then poof mythic weapon in your face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Default No sense in complaining... we ask for new stuff and things to do...

Bring on the new Mythic Daggers!!! I'm ready for some 1600 DPS dagger action!!! Huhu!
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Weapons will become outdated and it usually happens overnight. Learned my lesson with my op hooks one day, and then mythic daggers one week after hooks just got buffed. I feel everyone's pain of losing tons of gold on equipments, and that's why I've always warned against it as well as invest in the best pets instead. Elon bow will still be the highest damage, Elon gun will still be awesome, the bulwark they'll probably buff it a little!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I just told you why. Already hurted the market. If somebody gained enough golds to buy a mythic weapon and he/she paid for it 25m ( elon bow ) and 12hrs later he/she finds out that is going to be a new weapon different than what the persons owns then what? Everyone has enough reasons to say that they were damaged.

Variety and improvement. Nothing last forever and those mythics are a couple of seasons old. Some where released when i started playing.

Forum been crying for f2p contents and it was granted. What do your prefer elondrian bows in this greater pumpkin chest or alternative mythics that:
    #1. Offers a variety in terms of build
    #2. Will have a different market compared to the E bows
    #3. Players that have no access whatsoever to plat are granted the possibility to loot a mythic directly by themselves.

Free crates? You have to spend energy kits to get those lesser crates to craft into a greater chest ( also you need a recipe ). Is not like you go alone in brack and you are going to loot a crate then poof mythic weapon in your face.
    You can loot everything you mentioned by farming essence. There are forged energy kits for this purpose if you put effort and time you can pile up a good number of greater pumpkins to try your luck with without spending a cent.
    Economically:
    Yes maybe this might hurt our poor merchers that invested gold to hoard some E. bows. This might also hurt the wars with bulwarks but CAREFUL not to categorize everything cause Bulwark is a weapon on its own which is still undergoing revision and its purpose are completely different from the glaive's.
    Please also remember market fluctuation consist of ups and downs, sts decisions sometimes in the past have made prices go up and you made gold and sometimes have made them go down and you lost gold.

Generally:
    This event as it currently is programmed is exactly what AL needed to get that breath of life we have been waiting for so long.

Conclusion:

I am one of the ones always against sts decisions, and that guy never happy about anything they do but this time i am. Everything seems good and what AL needed: valuable stuff not exclusively plat based.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 10-16-2014 at 01:45 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    idk why sts made the decision to bring back the 2013 weapons.
    Too lazy to think of new designs...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    We do know that the max tokens we can carry is 1000 lol... This Grimm is 1100, gg

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Event to event is not the way to keep people excited and playing daily.
    I bet i am not the only one that mostly plays during the events and wheb theres no event just go on to chat... thats how fun this has became... i am twink but i dont see any reason to lvl up ~elites are dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

An investment isn't going to always workout. This was one time that it didn't. Things will deflate in value overtime. This is the time that some weapons lose value. It didn't have to happen now, but Elondian mythics were going to lose value sooner or later, its inevitable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

The real question is.....what is the droprate like from these FREE chests?
    If its anything like fossil in arena i think the entire arlor population will facepalm.

Time will tell
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

To op-lol, this is arcane legends, it's normal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    Well it's not like the market will be flooded with these weapons.

For one, you have to craft the greater pumpkin chest which requires three lesser chest and who knows what other components. So that's already a deterent, not to mention the results of Elondrian weapons from Spirit chest during Ursoth's event, which were almost none to speak of. I think Ravagerx was one of the only people I heard of on forums who actually looted one. So as long as these aren't dropping from locked there won't be many to go around, if they do however, well -- GG, get your plats ready.
    i start since ursoth event , i looted mythic banner from chest drop from ursoth .. is that mean i looted a mythic item ? and i ask those pro how much i can sell mythic banner(still noob)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

higher is not highest

Robhawk

Perhaps STS tries to get rid of a lot of plat abuser-gold in the economy with a lot of confusion... That plan seems to work pretty well, gold burned every second!

perfect bonesaw for 5M? LOL
    When i had gold enough id stack them up to the day STS says: There wont be scaled L41 mythics, haha! Then id get a cheap arcane ring from all the broke players wanting the weapon back!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 10-17-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Considering the level 36 daggs already give more hp and 4% more crit than the level 41 mythic bow. It is a no brainer for a pvp rogue to take the upcoming level 41 daggs over the level 41 mythic bow.