I dont know if the others feel the same but it seems to me that the taxes in the auction hall are spoiling the market.

1. For higher priced items, people will never buy them even if the price is low because their mindset is 'oh it cost so much in the auction hall now, it means that the seller is valuing it at a lower price since they paid the tax. So i will just ask around for a cheaper price.' And in the end, the auctioneers are the ones who are at a disadvantage.

2. it is deterring many collectibles to be sold in the market. this is because often, collectibles does not sell as easily as other items because there is a very big ambiguity in the price. Hence, sellers does not want to risk putting the item up when it incurs cost and the chances of it being sold is very slim.

3. there is no reason for a tax. maybe my brain isnt big enough but i guess i can never comprehend why there is a tax involved in putting items up on the auction hall. Normal people has only 1 auction slot, which is already a form of restriction, and they still need to pay to use it. i dont get it, why?

So game dev, old sports, i am very very interested in the rationale of taxing the auction hall, it does nobody any good and even if you want to tax, i guess you should allow the first 8 hours to be free and charge only if people wants to extend the duration.