Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where do you work / What is your career / future career?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    I work as a student in high school. I'm looking to go into the medical field and am even taking medical classes that offer me college credit . Been taking them for 2 years now. If not becoming a doctor, I am also very interested in debating thus might get into the field of law. Yes... I know, it's very indian of me to say that, but I honestly do enjoy those fields.
    Identical to me, except I'm asian, not indian, and I just started the medical classes august.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a web developer for a large manufacturing company in Iowa.... First Post too... Thought this would be the perfect thread for it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I work for GE in application development and deployment. We develop, configure, deploy, and support a specific product in the GE catalog. Sometimes stressful, but very rewarding job. Before that I worked in a similar role for Circuit City IT. Was such a great job until we went under...
    MarginalDeath - 55 warrior
    HawkHogan - 50 archer
    TigOhBitties - 50 enchantress