Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Some people I'll like to give thanks to :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Red face Some people I'll like to give thanks to :)

My people in Arcane Legends:

FATTE: Original GM Crisis of Faith. She's the most positive, pure/kind hearted, beautiful, loving person in game. I only known her for 1 month before she quit, she shines brighter than a star. I really miss this girl and hope one day she'll come back and visit all of us COF fam & be happy/proud on how far we all came <3

Jioaveo: GM of Crisis of Faith & my girl <3 . She'll always be there for me whenever I'm sad, mad or pissed off. She has a great sense of bullsh*t xD I really wanna thank her for encouragement & bright spirit.

Barristen: He's my best friend, I could go to him and talk about anything and not feel embarrass. Whenever I felt like giving up he would tell me to get my act together, be strong, and to put myself first before anyone else. He's the best tank imo <3

Acqilles & Kharkanna: My noobie mages <3 whenever I log on Ill expect a PM from either one of them. These two are like my brothers. We fight & joke around A LOT hehe :3 they help me learn a lot about mages and how to play AL.

Richmeister/kushmeister: my buddddddddy <3 he gives me reality checks xD made sure I'm not going around making bad choices! Chilliest person in game to just talk freely to.

Ultramanzia: One of the best and amazing person in game that you can ever meet. He was GM of Crisis of Faith, always gives advice and helps out our members. Probably one of the greatest GM's I've met.

Neomydus/Neoclipsis: He can turn your day into unicorns and rainbows. You'll have positive vibes around this man. I want to give HUGE THANKS TO THIS PLAYER. He help me @wt's when I was level 31. I ran around with deep sea armor thinking I was so op he help me run through all maps and I finally learn how to party up with people. He also invited me to the best guild ever <3 I don't think he plays anymore... quit game like 6 months ago.

Jurogumo & Ezrala : Juro makes me smile when he sings in guild hall/chat. Him and Ezra would always be the naked table man/women! I cannot count how many weddings they did haha, great memories in gh!

Insanius/Auntie: Two people who loves and cares for me the most on this planet.

Maduece: He gave me my first mythic! Lunar pendant. I was so happy/excited/thankful. <3 madman was the first Mage I saw with hj xD omg I freaked out because back then I didn't know what arcane was aha. I remember thinking "one day I wanna be just like him!"

Xiaoyo: Encourage me to pvp. Help me out and taught me some SKILLS!

Anneres/Harryboinker: He quit game. If theres anyone I wish could come visit & play with me again it would be this man. When I decided to make " Zeus Lightning Bolts" he gave me the drive and excitement for this guild. Sadly, it only last a week with 100 members ! Amazing! <3

Goodjuice/Pepperx: these two love
    birds <3 their humor is out of this world funny. I love these two for telling me to stay in school! No baby til marriage xD haha. Good and Pepper are like my second parents. Pamper me with love and joy.

Safiras, Asterox, Angelicasora, Arrowflr, Arseper, Atomicxx, Bananaguard, Crayix, Eddynos, Foxypompom, Lethaljade, Matanofx, Mulina, Striggla, Kaaguraa, Lilieic, Bfhpro, Chatting, Goburninhell, Henery, Iabesy, Ipaiin, Kwago, Lemonsquishy, Olivergc, Seatbelt, Shirogami, Sydneycute, Thizzly, Willowbec, Xkirsmurf, Yuniverse, Ayxx, Firpan & EVERYONE ELSE IN EMINENCE: I have to say this is my second home. I love everyone. I love everything. There's so many things to love about Eminence. First off, the people in guild are active and fun to talk to. When I join I didn't talk to anyone for a month or two until someone noticed me xD hehe. These people and this guild has a special place in my heart.

Sakurakixazz: hehe she's my main girl xD I love her to death. Always making me laugh I met her waaaaaay back when she was GM of immoral xix, my first guild that talked back in GC! I believe she was one of the first people I've ever looked up to. I admire everything about this girl from level 26 to 41 :3 one of the closest and longest friend ship I have in this game. She's someone you wouldn't wanna miss <3

Annihilations: Where to start with this dude hehe. Let's just say he's a guy you won't regret meeting ^_^ <3 I remember I asked him if my stats were okay and he said yes! xD that's how we met I believe. One simple PM can change your life!

Ai****eru: mmmmm, the love of my life lmfao <3 he knows who he is.

Ifroozy: After all the stuff I went through in AL, I decided to twink and met this lovely lady that Ill like to say is my other half. I don't think I could manage handling myself without her words of encouragement. She taught me a lot about twinking with rogues and some skills I should know during clash and 1v1. I don't think I could manage my afterlife of Jeocapat/Marslepidum without her guidance.
    RIP jeocapat&marslepidum, you'll always be remembered.

Leyss: I remember when I was just starting pvp with my friend Bladycry and I was such a noob lol. I did not understand the ways of a Mage in pvp... Tho you, blade, xcosi, and many others help me. I am very thankful for meeting you. I met you in TDM when blade introduce us. It was funny cause you called me cute xD hehe. I knew in my head you were someone that I would want to remember and I named you after my Hammerjaw. Ever since we met whenever you're in pvp, I try to build the courage to join and try to help, but ... eh I always think Im too noob for you. Idk where you are anymore I miss you a lot /.\ I hope you're doing well hun. *tight hugs*

Baronb: Ladies man, sweet heart, cutie pie, whateverrrrrr you wanna name this handsome man. He's by far my favorite person in game. Always highhhhhhh in the skies ^_^ cheerful is one way to describe him, but he's also full of life and joy <3

CauseImGod: Once he told me, " you can't have wings without balance " and I thought so long and hard about that .... Until one day I was going through a break up and he told me that again, he said "hunnie, don't cry, your wings won't balance. " and he explained if you wanna fly, you can't let anything put you down. One of your wings will be heavy with all this sadness that you'll come crashing down. Instead, look at it as a life lesson and move on. Glide through your life with light shoulders and happiness, that's when you'll be flying the highest. I don't know if half of you get that, but basically don't let anyone put you down. Put yourself before anyone else and STAY HAPPY!

I personally just wanna say thank you to matanofx for being the wise Mage that he is. Even when I went through my struggles he help me and told me it'll be alright. He's such a smart dude, and I cannot thank him enough for the last two months.

I would like to thanks the guilds Crisis of Faith, Eminence, The Royal Family, High Society, Immaculate, Magnum, (t)horny smurfs, Lovedragon, Immortal xix <3 I've met amazing people in these guilds that I will never ever forget.
    xoxo, marsyboo :* <3

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jeocapat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Sadly, some good people you mention above quit this game already. You gonna quit too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

love you sis always n I will always be here for you...hugs n tickles <3<3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakurakixazz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hozukreti View Post
    Sadly, some good people you mention above quit this game already. You gonna quit too?
    Who do you know from my list that quit? & I'm trying to get out of this addiction, it's really hard.. but yes I'm planning on quitting soon. Nothing much in game for me to look forward to anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurakixazz View Post
    love you sis always n I will always be here for you...hugs n tickles <3<3
    Aw :***** <3 hehe *hugs tight*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Best of luck, Jeo. Hope you find everything you want out of life.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Best of luck, Jeo. Hope you find everything you want out of life.
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Jeoooooooooooo comes backkk...us noobie mages miss u gal :]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny2306 For This Useful Post:

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I have moved this thread to the Sunsets and Happy Trails subforum.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

noooooo dont quit pwease >_<

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bananaguard For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeocapat View Post

FATTE: Original GM Crisis of Faith. She's the most positive, pure/kind hearted, beautiful, loving person in game. I only known her for 1 month before she quit, she shines brighter than a star. I really miss this girl and hope one day she'll come back and visit all of us COF fam & be happy/proud on how far we all came <3

Jioaveo: GM of Crisis of Faith & my girl <3 . She'll always be there for me whenever I'm sad, mad or pissed off. She has a great sense of bullsh*t xD I really wanna thank her for encouragement & bright spirit.

Barristen: He's my best friend, I could go to him and talk about anything and not feel embarrass. Whenever I felt like giving up he would tell me to get my act together, be strong, and to put myself first before anyone else. He's the best tank imo <3

Acqilles & Kharkanna: My noobie mages <3 whenever I log on Ill expect a PM from either one of them. These two are like my brothers. We fight & joke around A LOT hehe :3 they help me learn a lot about mages and how to play AL.

Richmeister/kushmeister: my buddddddddy <3 he gives me reality checks xD made sure I'm not going around making bad choices! Chilliest person in game to just talk freely to.

Ultramanzia: One of the best and amazing person in game that you can ever meet. He was GM of Crisis of Faith, always gives advice and helps out our members. Probably one of the greatest GM's I've met.

Neomydus/Neoclipsis: He can turn your day into unicorns and rainbows. You'll have positive vibes around this man. I want to give HUGE THANKS TO THIS PLAYER. He help me @wt's when I was level 31. I ran around with deep sea armor thinking I was so op he help me run through all maps and I finally learn how to party up with people. He also invited me to the best guild ever <3 I don't think he plays anymore... quit game like 6 months ago.

Jurogumo & Ezrala : Juro makes me smile when he sings in guild hall/chat. Him and Ezra would always be the naked table man/women! I cannot count how many weddings they did haha, great memories in gh!

Maduece: He gave me my first mythic! Lunar pendant. I was so happy/excited/thankful. <3 madman was the first Mage I saw with hj xD omg I freaked out because back then I didn't know what arcane was aha. I remember thinking "one day I wanna be just like him!"

Anneres/Harryboinker: He quit game. If theres anyone I wish could come visit & play with me again it would be this man. When I decided to make " Zeus Lightning Bolts" he gave me the drive and excitement for this guild. Sadly, it only last a week with 100 members ! Amazing! <3

birds <3 their humor is out of this world funny. I love these two for telling me to stay in school! No baby til marriage xD haha. Good and Pepper are like my second parents. Pamper me with love and joy.

Safiras, Asterox, Angelicasora, Arrowflr, Arseper, Atomicxx, Bananaguard, Crayix, Eddynos, Foxypompom, Lethaljade, Matanofx, Mulina, Striggla, Kaaguraa, Lilieic, Bfhpro, Chatting, Goburninhell, Henery, Iabesy, Ipaiin, Kwago, Lemonsquishy, Olivergc, Seatbelt, Shirogami, Sydneycute, Thizzly, Willowbec, Xkirsmurf, Yuniverse, Ayxx, Firpan & EVERYONE ELSE IN EMINENCE: I have to say this is my second home. I love everyone. I love everything. There's so many things to love about Eminence. First off, the people in guild are active and fun to talk to. When I join I didn't talk to anyone for a month or two until someone noticed me xD hehe. These people and this guild has a special place in my heart.

Sakurakixazz: hehe she's my main girl xD I love her to death. Always making me laugh I met her waaaaaay back when she was GM of immoral xix, my first guild that talked back in GC! I believe she was one of the first people I've ever looked up to. I admire everything about this girl from level 26 to 41 :3 one of the closest and longest friend ship I have in this game. She's someone you wouldn't wanna miss <3

Annihilations: Where to start with this dude hehe. Let's just say he's a guy you won't regret meeting ^_^ <3 I remember I asked him if my stats were okay and he said yes! xD that's how we met I believe. One simple PM can change your life!

Ifroozy: After all the stuff I went through in AL, I decided to twink and met this lovely lady that Ill like to say is my other half. I don't think I could manage handling myself without her words of encouragement. She taught me a lot about twinking with rogues and some skills I should know during clash and 1v1. I don't think I could manage my afterlife of Jeocapat/Marslepidum without her guidance.

Leyss: I remember when I was just starting pvp with my friend Bladycry and I was such a noob lol. I did not understand the ways of a Mage in pvp... Tho you, blade, xcosi, and many others help me. I am very thankful for meeting you. I met you in TDM when blade introduce us. It was funny cause you called me cute xD hehe. I knew in my head you were someone that I would want to remember and I named you after my Hammerjaw. Ever since we met whenever you're in pvp, I try to build the courage to join and try to help, but ... eh I always think Im too noob for you. Idk where you are anymore I miss you a lot /.\ I hope you're doing well hun. *tight hugs*

Baronb: Ladies man, sweet heart, cutie pie, whateverrrrrr you wanna name this handsome man. He's by far my favorite person in game. Always highhhhhhh in the skies ^_^ cheerful is one way to describe him, but he's also full of life and joy <3

CauseImGod: Once he told me, " you can't have wings without balance " and I thought so long and hard about that .... Until one day I was going through a break up and he told me that again, he said "hunnie, don't cry, your wings won't balance. " and he explained if you wanna fly, you can't let anything put you down. One of your wings will be heavy with all this sadness that you'll come crashing down. Instead, look at it as a life lesson and move on. Glide through your life with light shoulders and happiness, that's when you'll be flying the highest. I don't know if half of you get that, but basically don't let anyone put you down. Put yourself before anyone else and STAY HAPPY!

I personally just wanna say thank you to matanofx for being the wise Mage that he is. Even when I went through my struggles he help me and told me it'll be alright. He's such a smart dude, and I cannot thank him enough for the last two months.

I would like to thanks the guilds Crisis of Faith, Eminence, The Royal Family, High Society, Immaculate, Magnum, (t)horny smurfs, Lovedragon, Immortal xix <3 I've met amazing people in these guilds that I will never ever forget.

Ahh <3 <3 <3 lots of love jeo. really , I hope everything is ok with you Jeo!! ...I don't even know where to start , but I guess I'll start from the day we first met. I remember when we first met in City of Keyls where you were running around with your naked Mage with the brezzega pet that windy breeze guy ,
    Our first convo went like
    / Wow wthhh how you got that pet so quickly ??? Cool pet !!!! That's how we started talking
    / and you were like " lol !! I went in the portal that needed 5 plat and got it on first try ^_^ :P "
    / I was like " wow you lucky @.@ I tried more that that and nothing "
    / This was during the winter event last year the Torlock or Tarlock event , even tho that little frost fiend was a pain in the ..
    A_-_-ssss we raged a lot when ever that little guy showed up, we would die die die die hahah lol.
    / then we were all in castle having castle parties with BaronB and the royal family , I still miss that guild it was so fun ....
    / we had a great time there and there's still good memories.
    Like when we farmed locked crates together hardcore up till like sooo late in the morning lol we hoard like so much lock together with a few people.
    / we shared so many vanitys together to see who was sexier than who , like red Arlor and green Arlor for rogues but your little Mage was that cute, lol I remember when baron challenge you to a cute contest that lasted for nearly an hour then we all were like twins and stuff
    / miss the ethyl parties
    / miss the lock farming
    / miss the pvp trainings
    / miss the trolling
    / miss the whole fun we all had on Arcane Legends
    / I missed you a lot tho I was wondering where you disappeared to then I heard the story of what happened and then you told me, I was pretty shocked and surprise I'm like " where's my friend that hasn't been on in sooooo long" I just didn't know what was going on but we sure had so much fun together , even in crisis of faith I joined for screen shot contest and I stayed a while there helping out with a few guild achievement points , I'm glad to see it got this far now, so congrats on that, I'm sure everyone in crisis of faith miss you a lot and also from . Eminence like safri and Mightysorc and magnum like Leyskittle ahh leys I remember when I introduced you to her and the both of you started having conversations as if you met each other already. high society was the chilled guild with the really high master lol .... It's still the most chilled guild in arcane legends tho. You should visit it from time to time or so onn.
    / tho it's ok i wouldn't advise you to come back to game is kinda ruined now and that you've lost a major lost it'll be a pain.
    / I'll like to give thanks to you too for making the bored times in al fun
    / for making me know which vanity is sexier than most common vanity people wear
    / for encouraging me to farm crates instead of shooting cannons in kraag LOL
    / for lending me that extra 20k I needed to buy samael
    / for being an awesome person on Arlor one of the kindest of all people I ever met.
    We will miss you Jeo don't forget that we thought about where you disappeared off to, and we all love you especially me . but if you came back we would surely help out and help you level up and still have the same fun we all had together but game is a bit ruined so idk but even if your logging online to say hi we can go around and mess with people as usual tho that was one of the fun parts on game.
    " you now have wings to fly with , they're not clipped , so spread your wings and fly away , I hope life gets better, day by day for you, always look forward and only look behind if it's important "

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Amvulpix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaguard View Post
    noooooo dont quit pwease >_<
    Oh nanaaaaaa :/ I'm always on Facebook! Or message me on LINE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2306 View Post
    Jeoooooooooooo comes backkk...us noobie mages miss u gal :]
    acqqqqqqqybear:* I'm gonna miss you, khar & everyone in guild /.\ I'm always here <3
    blah making me bawl thinking about the memories of crisis of faith aha I have a toon
    in COF so I'll visit from time to time! Keep up the good work with COF.
    I'm proud of you guys climbing up the Top Guild Ranking slowly xD (going from rank 26 to 17 is 6 months is so amazing !!!!!) keep on going til we reach the top! I remember when I was the first to have Samael, omg best memories in gh! And my birthday video Eugene made for me hehe xD I still have it I'll link it below, but I cannot explain how nice you guys are to me. Bought me Jack pendant on my birthday and everyone in guild donated gold towards it. I would always complain about the dumbest things and you guys wouldn't mind xP hehe. Especially about ugly vanities people be wearing LOL! My outfits always be on point speaking of vanities, since I can't collect anymore, YOU BETTER BE COLLECTING THEM CUTE VANITIES! I also remember organizing guild events! Coming up with questions took a while cause I have to make sure the answers were right and all pair it up with the egg prizes, gold and lock! Ugh, the game was the most fun when we were level 36! The best level, best skill point amount, best level to pvp, best everything :/ gosh I only leveled for the singe contest! Lol leveled in 4 hours O.o hehe. I love you acqqqqybear:* one of my dearest friends <3

Anyways, live long jioaveo <3 as guild master we never had someone to stay for as long as you have.
    Not even Fatte lasted long, but I thank her & Addictz for making this guild. Our history of COF is quite a history lol.
    If they didn't make this guild, I wouldn't of met any of you AMAZING AND WONDERFUL people! (pixels) xD hehehe I hope for you, as a GM, to keep members on check and keep COF living on forever. We've been in game for almost two years! Woohoooooooooo!!!! Well, est. since December 25.2011! Aha or 2012... xD my god it's been so long!
    But girl, keep up the good work! :* <3

Link to my birthday video! It's so lagging :/ but hey at least we capture the moment <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMu03YjHUPk

Birthday Pictures ;D

Group hug aha

After chasing jeosmom for my present aha xD

Original founders of COF

Some old guild photos !

Officers hehe :3

xoxomarsyboo:*
    Last edited by jeocapat; 10-21-2014 at 04:08 AM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeocapat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeocapat View Post

Annihilations: Where to start with this dudehehe. Let's just say he's a guy you won't regret meeting ^_^ <3 I remember I asked him if my stats were okay and he said yes! xD that's how we met I believe. One simple PM can change your life!

Wow this brought tears to my eyes
    :,( COF still loves ya jeo ( probably don't remember me XD)

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...s1rjgbiqv.jpeg