Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns fix come or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Its not pvp drama as you can see no guilds name was mentioned here.

Its game balanced.
    Nekro pre nerf was OP but compaired to current SnS it sucks. Just to give you a idea.
    "The devs don't know about people who call 3 or more SNS to beat a no SNS team."

This sounds like a PvP drama situation to me. The OP does not have to refer to names to recall PvP drama filled events. If you do not like a game and are outgeared, leave or remain AFK in the game. That's what I do and it works out quite well. If you get any PMs from people for leaving the room, simply add them to ignore list.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Nekro pre nerf was OP but compaired to current SnS it sucks. Just to give you a idea.
    Nekro pre-nerf was an amazing pet and should have remained when considering the fact of SnS's current power. I do not agree with what developers have done to Nekro either. STG should not mess with some player's investments in order to make another set of players happy. That is like stealing a lollipop from one baby to give to another baby. In the end, the parent did nothing to preserve the peace between both infants.

Make sense? Instead, STG needs to release pets that are just as good that players can work towards.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

I have merged the two similar threads into one and moved to suggestions and feedback. As a courtesy, please use use the search function to see if there is an active thread on the subject rather than create multiple posts regarding the same topic. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Nekro, Sns, Singe, Whimm were all released after Samael. They did a good job on Sns. Singe was decent but still needs panic instead of stun. Nekro needs its 20% dmg. Whimm needs a lot of work. Maybe when its reintroduced during winter event.

I hate seeing every brand new arcane pet weaker than Samael.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default SNS bug?

Could a Dev confirm that they know that SNS pools stack?

It is easy to stack a SNS pool, you can use multiple SNSs or go into a corner ( like a entrance corner) and activate the AA.

This can lead to some serious damage, my maxed rogue (arcane ring and all perfected gear) dies literally in a second or two, I am not exaggerating. Video proof can be taken. I don't think the devs know that the pools can stack, also there is a armor miscalculation bug as well. My tank dies in a few seconds on a stacked pool as well, because the PvP corridors are so narrow they stack quite easily. My tank has a bulwark and ring as well, (max gear). Also it its more devasting when more than one SNS is on the oponnent team. More chances of stacking.

A stacked green pool heals about a 10% health rogue to 100% in literally 2 seconds.

Is that not a little bit top overpowered?

SNS is generally pretty OP, but dealable. I just believe that the stacked pools are bug and something that should be looked at.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Fact is if everyone start rolling with a pet that has comparable power to SnS like SnS owners suggest then its good game for endgame pvp.
    Mages complaining about bulwark curse would be mere joke.
    So please dont ruin pvp further sts, there are ways and ways to make OP pets!
    You can make a OP pet like nekro prenerfed and it will enter smoothly in the game balance or you can make SNS and ruin the balance.

Decrease the pools diameters
    And/or
    Decrease the number of pools
    And/or
    Decrease the number of damage dealth
    And/or
    Decrease the number of health healed
    And/or
    Decrease the chance of pool stacks.

This are simple areas that can be touched to balance this pet while still keeping it OP and useful!!

In poor words it comes to this:

PvP balance or 0.1% player base pocket?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Fact is if everyone start rolling with a pet that has comparable power to SnS like SnS owners suggest then its good game for endgame pvp.
    Mages complaining about bulwark curse would be mere joke.
    So please dont ruin pvp further sts, there are ways and ways to make OP pets!
    You can make a OP pet like nekro prenerfed and it will enter smoothly in the game balance or you can make SNS and ruin the balance.

Decrease the pools diameters
    And/or
    Decrease the number of pools
    And/or
    Decrease the number of damafe dealth
    And/or
    Decrease the number of health health

This are simple areas that can be touched to balance this pet while still keeping it OP and useful!!

In poor words it comes to this:

PvP balance or 0.1% player base pocket?
    .1% players are irrelevant, as many more are effected by SNS. I think the devs are not aware of the stacking bug and the armor miscalculation bug..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    .1% players are irrelevant, as many more are effected by SNS. I think the devs are not aware of the stacking bug and the armor miscalculation bug..
    Poison ignores armor - it's not a bug. The purple pools are poison pools. Additionally, pools are meant to stack or there would not be multiple. Remiem has messaged me before on your other SnS campaigns that the QC team found exactly the same results I mentioned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Nekro, Sns, Singe, Whimm were all released after Samael. They did a good job on Sns. Singe was decent but still needs panic instead of stun. Nekro needs its 20% dmg. Whimm needs a lot of work. Maybe when its reintroduced during winter event.

I hate seeing every brand new arcane pet weaker than Samael.
    Yes, Whim should be buffed slightly for this Christmas if it does return. It's the only pet that gives no form of crit/stun/panic altogether. Please buff

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

If curse doesn't reflect SnS pool damage then someone should file a bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    If curse doesn't reflect SnS pool damage then someone should file a bug.
    It's not a bug. It's classified as an environmental effect. Curse also does not reflect pet passive attacks or arcane ability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

The pool damage should consider armor or be reduced its not that hard to see it. Stand in a pool or even better in stacked pools and you will notice Dev/Mod/Tester.

It just makes me LoL how SnS owners would rather prefer 1 year old pets to be buffed than SnS to be balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

The people who have SnS either worked extremely hard during elondria event to get it or spent TONS of gold to buy it off of someone who worked hard to remain in LB

To anyone who thinks this discussion isnt about PvP drama, youre wrong, its absolutely 100% about pvp drama

I think if people worked so hard to get SnS it should be OP, it doesnt stun you, pools can go anywhere and with good tanks on your side you can beat a team using SnS
    I find a team stacked with maul warriors during season4 alot harder to beat than a team with 3 SnS pets, yet nothing was done about mauls.

As rava said its mind blowing to see every new released arcane pet being inferior to old uncle Sam (other than SnS which has a creative aa)
    If other newer arcane pets get the kinds of buffs they deserve and sorc class is fixed with... whatever, SnS would seem more fair to others who dont have it, I dont think nerfing is the answer.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

I dont really agree about mages gettin "fixed" mages arent weak the damage buff that was given last time guarantees a well equipped mage to kill a equally geared rogue. The moment mages get buffed so they can kill wariors or have consistent chance to do it as they request then there will be high chance the balance will shift and rogues will be the ones in mages position with no to equal chance against mages.

Back on topic like i said earlier there are different ways of makin OP pets. People work hard for Nekro but its no where comparable to SNS, not even the pre nerfed Nekro.
    Its not a nerf to make sns useless thats is being requested what is being asked is to bring SnS to a reasonable power while still keeping the pet OP and better than all the others, this can be acheived without hurting anyones pocket.(Nearly all the SnS are opened anyway so what gold are you panicking to lose)
    Last edited by Anarchist; 10-18-2014 at 04:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist:1873862
    I dont really agree about mages gettin "fixed" mages arent weak the damage buff that was given last time guarantees a well equipped mage to kill a equally geared rogue. The moment mages get buffed so they can kill wariors or have consistent chance to do it as they request then there will be high chance the balance will shift and rogues will be the ones in mages position with no to equal chance against mages.

Back on topic like i said earlier there are different ways of makin OP pets. People work hard for Nekro but its no where comparable to SNS, not even the pre nerfed Nekro.
    Its not a nerf to make sns useless thats is being requested what is being asked is to bring SnS to a reasonable power while still keeping the pet OP and better than all the others, this can be acheived without hurting anyones pocket.(Nearly all the SnS are opened anyway so what gold are you panicking to lose)
    It may not hurts peoples pockets but it hurts their investment. Nearly everyone paid 100m+ for a pet that was supposed to be very powerful. When it first came out it was comparable to samael yet in only situational conditions. Right now I say it was worth me paying 3+ times more than samael. I find the best strategy is warriors saving their bubbles till sns is used for the invulnerability bubble. Instead of nerfing sns why not buff nekro with 1 or 2 second invulnerability on the aa. It might SOUND op but we havent tried it. In many cases it buys more time to simply walk out of the pool. Nekro needs to be better than Samael anyways and there needs to be a reason why people should seek fossil (other than selling it). If whimm were buffed, more people would possibly use it creatively to pull sns teammates out of the green pools for the kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

This is the PvP perspective; the pet can be exclusively nerfed for PvP without affecting PvE use.

Apparently, 44 SnS users > Thoudands of pvpers. GG STG, GG.

Fyi, the problem here is the incredibly OP Arcane Ability. The pet was advertised as OP by a 2 minute trailer based on its HAPPINESS BONUS. Nothing about it's AA was advertised as OP in the video as Remiem only shows the Heal ticks and didn't focus on the damage ticks. The heal ticks in that video was ~500 but at the moment, its over 600 per second - false advertising?

Additionally, the advertisement said nothing about the pet being OP in pvp so it would make sense for a PvP nerf if it undermines thousands of players' gear including arcane rings.

Furthermore, SnS is an exclusive pet. So why is it insanely OP and best in the game? That is highly illogical and should be taken into account. It can't be looted now, so what happens to the other people in the game?

In a CTF game, with > 1 Sns, I feel like I'm playing SnS Legends.

I haven't gotten a chance to make a video of this crap and show the devs because they are blinded by fallacious claims that "its not better than samael yet" or "it was advertised as OP". Of course it's better than samael! Even if they get terrified, they'll be in heal pools that heal them faster than a HoR. So far this pet has already undermined most aspects of the following skills: Aimed shot, Noxious bolt, Lightning, HoR, combat medic, Sorcerors heal. I can prove it too. If any SnS user wants to help me out, HMU, I can gladly and easily prove that it is OP. Anyone can argue and give opinions, but they just try to manipulate busy devs with false or bias claims. The practical proof is what makes claims valid so HMU.
    Last edited by Bless; 10-18-2014 at 07:29 AM.
    Credits to Iady

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Apparently, 44 SnS users > Thoudands of pvpers. GG STG, GG.
    And counting.

What will happened to them? Stuck in a Samael.
    Atleast If your making a OP pet make it atleast a non-limited thing. So people can have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post
    And counting.

What will happened to them? Stuck in a Samael.
    Atleast If your making a OP pet make it atleast a non-limited thing. So people can have it.
    Exactly. Only 44 get to be OP....Not that anyone should be OP, the pet should still be nerfed if it was added back. 600+ dmg per second ON TOP of opposing team damage is ridiculous regardless.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    The people who have SnS either worked extremely hard during elondria event to get it or spent TONS of gold to buy it off of someone who worked hard to remain in LB

To anyone who thinks this discussion isnt about PvP drama, youre wrong, its absolutely 100% about pvp drama

I think if people worked so hard to get SnS it should be OP, it doesnt stun you, pools can go anywhere and with good tanks on your side you can beat a team using SnS
    I find a team stacked with maul warriors during season4 alot harder to beat than a team with 3 SnS pets, yet nothing was done about mauls.

As rava said its mind blowing to see every new released arcane pet being inferior to old uncle Sam (other than SnS which has a creative aa)
    If other newer arcane pets get the kinds of buffs they deserve and sorc class is fixed with... whatever, SnS would seem more fair to others who dont have it, I dont think nerfing is the answer.
    Honestly you have no room to talk here, I have never seen you in a PvP room this season and I PVP a lot...

You don't know the inequality and struggle..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Remember Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Exactly. Only 44 get to be OP....Not that anyone should be OP, the pet should still be nerfed if it was added back. 600+ dmg per second ON TOP of opposing team damage is ridiculous regardless.
    Exactly, the 44 are being very selfish knowing that there are numerous bug including no DoT DMG reflected back, insane DMG (more DMGing than normally geared toons), and the armor miscalculation bug..