Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns fix come or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

You can make better pets than samael>>>>Nekro before it got nerfed
    without making SnS's.

where is it writting that to surpass samael you have to completely ruin pvp balance.

Please adjust SnS thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

All of you SnS owners know this pet is way beyond the others, the gap is too much.
    You also know that SnS can be nerfed while still keeping it OP and better than anything in your stable but you have too much interest to admit it and keep misleading devs.

Honestly why even take in feedbacks from a person you are considering if to balance his pet or not, dev/mod/tester?
    he will obviously tell you the pet is not that great doesn't do this bla bla bla. GG.
    Take feedbacks from who has to deal with the pet from the other side.

thank you.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 10-18-2014 at 01:30 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    How so? Its just a pet which provides an extra stun. Not a extra player like SNS does.
    Yes, Sam is just a stun pet. Never mind the stacking hp / mana regen and the fact his panic ignores immunity. But that's not the discussion.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

I have never seen you in a PvP room ever. I have played since season 1.

We are all talking from experience from the pet, not book knowledge...
    So... I haven't seen You as well. I am not pvper, but pver. I saw this pet in action, and In my opinion this pet is created to be op. No need to be an 'owner' or 'professor' to know that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Yep, someone i never see in pvp telling me pvp balance is completely ruined, not to mention his past actions in this community absolutely deprive him of any importance (sorry but not really sorry when you stop making tons of secret alts and show who you are so i know if you pvp or not talk to me)

Others who are into pvp drama because their guild cant win clashes due to not enough of them participating in the elondrian LB event or maybe some did but decided to sell SnS, too bad.

Sorry but people who paid 120m for an egg deserve it to be as good as it is right now, and your biased opinions wont change that

In the near and far future i hope there will be new and better pets but for now it is what it is, you should have taken part in the LB event and no life it like many of the people i know did

I also hope a dev comes and reassures if SnS is indeed bugged or not to stop this nonesense discussion, i dont have SnS but many times i fight against people who do have it in ctf, even if sir CTF himself thinks only he knows what its like to fight SnS users..., and i think its okay for it to be the way it is untill something new comes.

Edit: I support the motion to give buffs to the arcane pets which followed sam such as whim/singe/nekro, they deserve a buff, sns does not deserve a nerf IMO
    Last edited by matanofx; 10-18-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Yes, sns need to be fixed.
    It doesn't give kills to the user.
    Please fix this.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Yes, Sam is just a stun pet. Never mind the stacking hp / mana regen and the fact his panic ignores immunity. But that's not the discussion.
    The HP is nothing compared to the SNS pool, and the panic does have immunities lmfao. Otherwise you'd be stunned the entire time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    So... I haven't seen You as well. I am not pvper, but pver. I saw this pet in action, and In my opinion this pet is created to be op. No need to be an 'owner' or 'professor' to know that
    That's exactly what I'm saying, thanks for supporting what I have been typing about in the last few threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Yep, someone i never see in pvp telling me pvp balance is completely ruined, not to mention his past actions in this community absolutely deprive him of any importance (sorry but not really sorry when you stop making tons of secret alts and show who you are so i know if you pvp or not talk to me)

Others who are into pvp drama because their guild cant win clashes due to not enough of them participating in the elondrian LB event or maybe some did but decided to sell SnS, too bad.

Sorry but people who paid 120m for an egg deserve it to be as good as it is right now, and your biased opinions wont change that

In the near and far future i hope there will be new and better pets but for now it is what it is, you should have taken part in the LB event and no life it like many of the people i know did

I also hope a dev comes and reassures if SnS is indeed bugged or not to stop this nonesense discussion, i dont have SnS but many times i fight against people who do have it in ctf, even if sir CTF himself thinks only he knows what its like to fight SnS users..., and i think its okay for it to be the way it is untill something new comes.

Edit: I support the motion to give buffs to the arcane pets which followed sam such as whim/singe/nekro, they deserve a buff, sns does not deserve a nerf IMO
    Guessing the first line is dedicated to me my reply is mind your business for once.

Back on topic:
    The experience i have fightin sns owners both in clash and 1vs 1 allows me to give a detailed feedback about the pet and thats what i am doing.
    Sns is stronger than any other pet, strong enough to compete with a fullgeared toon and that according to me is enough to classify it as unbalanced. Pets should never outclass their owners.
    If sns is this strong now what would the next carrot pet that lures players to run Lb look like.....

Fun fact is that even when/if the pet will get nerfed appropriately it would still be stronger than all the pets in the stable.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 10-18-2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: grmr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Guessing the first line is dedicated to me my reply is mind your business for once.

Back on topic:
    The experience i have fightin sns owners both in clash and 1vs 1 allows me to give a detailed feedback about the pet and thats what i am doing.
    Sns is stronger than any other pet, strong enough to compete with a fullgeared toon and that according to me is enough to classify it as unbalanced. Pets should never outclass their owners.
    If sns is this strong now what would the next carrot pet that lures players to run Lb look like.....

Fun fact is that even when/if the pet will get nerfed appropriately it would still be stronger than all the pets in the stable.
    It's not worth explaining anymore, they are all biased and all we need is a Dev to look over this pet again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The HP is nothing compared to the SNS pool, and the panic does have immunities lmfao. Otherwise you'd be stunned the entire time.

The panic does not have immunities, wormtongue does not have curse reflected either. Please stop posting false information. It detracts from facts and the vital information needed.
    Last edited by Zeus; 10-18-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It's not worth explaining anymore, they are all biased and all we need is a Dev to look over this pet again...
    They looked over it not once, not twice, but three times now. Posting repeat threads after verdict has already been posted by developers will not do anything except cause potential flame wars.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Debunking Rumors

Shady and Surge:

- 300-400 heal per tick
    - 300-450 damage per tick (including critical hits)
    - pools stack
    - pools do not grant kills
    - passive attack is bugged so it does not grant the 100% bleed chance other than on first attack. Meaning, the bleed effect does not re-apply
    - Curse does not apply to pools

* Pools do not grant kills
    This was looked into and determined as an environmental effect which developers do not plan on changing. Thus, not granting kills will remain as a downside of SnS.

* Passive attack is bugged so it does not grant the 100% bleed chance other than on first attack. Meaning, the bleed effect does not re-apply
    This has still yet to be fixed.

* Pools stacking
    This was advertised on Remiem's video encouraging players to run for the leaderboard pet as it is an OP pet.

* Curse does not apply to pools
    This is curse mechanics. It does not apply to any pet including wurmtongue.

Bless was just in a PvP room with me. They had a Shady & Surge, so did we. However, they did not even make a kill on us despite pools on both sides. Why? There are tactics to avoid the pools. If you play smart, you can avoid them. They are only OP if as a player, you run blindly into them or get yourself in scenarios were pools are more likely to land.

The tournament has shown that SnS does not provide a major advantage as most of the SnS teams were beaten. Heck, one or more was even beaten by a non SnS team!

Lastly, developer verdict on this has been shown multiple times:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...dy+Surge+pools

(SnS buff thread - will edit in link when I find)

Thus, this thread is redundant & already covers material that developers have already made an official statement on.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The panic does not have immunities, wormtongue does not have curse reflected either. Please stop posting false information. It detracts from facts and the vital information needed.
    The panic does have immunities, you can't use 5 Samaels and stun ur opponent for 10 seconds in a row.

If you a stun an enemy they can not be stunned be ur teammate for a little bit of time, THERE IS A SHORT TIME OF IMMUNITY.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Shady and Surge:

- 300-400 heal per tick
    - 300-450 damage per tick (including critical hits)
    - pools stack
    - pools do not grant kills
    - passive attack is bugged so it does not grant the 100% bleed chance other than on first attack. Meaning, the bleed effect does not re-apply
    - Curse does not apply to pools

* Pools do not grant kills
    This was looked into and determined as an environmental effect which developers do not plan on changing. Thus, not granting kills will remain as a downside of SnS.

* Passive attack is bugged so it does not grant the 100% bleed chance other than on first attack. Meaning, the bleed effect does not re-apply
    This has still yet to be fixed.

* Pools stacking
    This was advertised on Remiem's video encouraging players to run for the leaderboard pet as it is an OP pet.

* Curse does not apply to pools
    This is curse mechanics. It does not apply to any pet including wurmtongue.

Bless was just in a PvP room with me. They had a Shady & Surge, so did we. However, they did not even make a kill on us despite pools on both sides. Why? There are tactics to avoid the pools. If you play smart, you can avoid them. They are only OP if as a player, you run blindly into them or get yourself in scenarios were pools are more likely to land.

The tournament has shown that SnS does not provide a major advantage as most of the SnS teams were beaten. Heck, one or more was even beaten by a non SnS team!

Lastly, developer verdict on this has been shown multiple times:

(SnS buff thread - will edit in link when I find)

Thus, this thread is redundant & already covers material that developers have already made an official statement on.
    The problem is that immature players are using 3 or more SNS to beat a team saying that they don't have rings online. 3 or more causes extreme stacks and that is the biggest problem with SNS. The stacks, I would highly reccomend a Dev look at the stacked issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The panic does have immunities, you can't use 5 Samaels and stun ur opponent for 10 seconds in a row.

If you a stun an enemy they can not be stunned be ur teammate for a little bit of time, THERE IS A SHORT TIME OF IMMUNITY.
    Yes you can. The stuns cannot stack. If you are stunned and then stunned again, the stun duration simply resets. It does not stack, but the counter will reset. Thus, a character can be changed if they are timed perfectly to be stunned for 10 seconds in a row. That is why you can have back to back stuns from a Samael AA + passive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The problem is that immature players are using 3 or more SNS to beat a team saying that they don't have rings online. 3 or more causes extreme stacks and that is the biggest problem with SNS. The stacks, I would highly reccomend a Dev look at the stacked issue.
    Players are immature because they use 3 SnS? Please do not insult players, judge their mentality, or anything that might seem remotely insulting to another player. Keep it on topic - thank you! It seems to me that these players found a counter to lack of rings. What is so wrong about that? Last time I checked - nothing. PvP was never meant to be an equally balanced environment. If it were, there would be separate tiers in PvP.

However, a solution could be this:
    - An SnS pool can stack with only it's own pools. If there is another SnS present, it cannot stack with an existing SnS's AA. I think that's quite possible to code, will not result in a nerf of the pet individually, and will solve what you are complaining about.
    Last edited by Zeus; 10-18-2014 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

There are more SnS owners on this thread than the rest of the forum so logically the rest of the forum is fine with the current state of the pet if they dont voice their opinions about it.

Good Game let the pet be.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 10-19-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    There are more SnS owners on this thread than the rest of the forum so logically the rest of the forum is fine with the current state of the pet if they dont voice their opinions about it.

Good Game let the pet be.
    I'm fine with the current status of SnS, and I fight with/against it on a daily basis (coming from one who doesn't own SnS).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

SnS owners and benefactors.