Thread: Thorluffy says bye bye.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Thorluffy says bye bye.

My name is Thorluffy, an ordinary pvp player since season 2. I love pvp so much, so much that i decided to give up on end game and stay as a twink since season 3 till now. As time passes, i manage to make a lot of awesome friends in game and in real life and at the same time I got to face the cruel moment as well, seeing my old buddies leaving one by one....

Seeing how corrupted pvp world is(at least for twink), i decided to create a twink guild by myself and defend the bracket i once loved so much(lvl 25/26) so that one day when my old buddies come back whether from a long break or end game, they could feel themselves home.

And so i carried this 'sacred task' along the journey, taught members how to clash, how to play smart, supported them in the form of gold or item, suppressed guilds with 0 sportmanship, organized as many as events i could etc and kept embracing the hope that one day sts will do something to fix the pvp system. Months after months, i even tried to work with moderator, reported members with no sportmanship, uploaded videos to prove to them......all i got was....nvm.....as an adult, i understand sts staffs are human too, they have 24hrs only as i do, wont blame much on sts side.

And so do i,a human, i get tired of these vicious cycle of pvp dramas,not unable to manage the stress tho...simply, tired. Guess it's time for me to quit the game and move on.

I sincerely thanks sts for this awesome game, because of this game, i get to know a lot of awesome players, because of this game, i get to learn a lot of english words( the bad ones ofc) to apply it in my life. XD joke haha

Until i see a revolution in pvp system....for now, good bye friends, take care, and have fun! <3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thorluffy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

GL

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Hey Thor. I encountered you a few times with my lv l23 twink mage. However, I pvp most with my endgame mage.

I'm carrying on the fight for sportsmanship at endgame, and it's not at all fun. You're right that the drama produced by a PvP system that doesn't support good sportsmanship is where all the problems start. You're right that the drama in PvP drives away so many players who would otherwise stay and continue to spend money on platinum.

Thank you for sharing about the personal stress your experiences have caused you. It's important for STS to hear how the game is affecting players in real life. For me it's exhausting, stressful and maddening. What keeps me going is knowing that so many kids are being bullied and just as many are being allowed to bully. The protective father in me cannot let it go. If the parents of many of these kids found out what was really going on they would pull their kids out of the game. Just like any sport, it ceases to be a game the moment abusive behavior happens. That's what I'm hoping STS developers will understand.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Thor, I justo meet you a couple of times, but I am really sure that be a GM of a wonderfull guild is pretty hard.

Thanks for those moments fully of Fun and Fairness, Is thought say Good Bye to a one expectacular player and Friend, We will miss you, as like GM, as like Friend and as like Mate.

Good Bye! You will be always Welcome to IFA!

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

And now the Guild Dies as you side ...

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Thorluffy says bye bye.

Wait wait! I feel u r hiding somewhere in pvp! That u are waiting for the moment when IFA needs u again! U bought all those items, arcane hook, myth helms, Druid armor, it mustn't have been for nothing, I think u are hiding behind a name, a name that's from another anime, I hope u come back :3
    Last edited by Snagged; 11-02-2014 at 10:24 PM. Reason: lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

stop cry and escuse , you left becouse , there is not enemy to gang and kill , you and ur guild/friends did gangs to everybody in pvp lvls 25 26 27 . and no one in zones pvp now to play . noob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dulc View Post
    stop cry and escuse , you left becouse , there is not enemy to gang and kill , you and ur guild/friends did gangs to everybody in pvp lvls 25 26 27 . and no one in zones pvp now to play . noob
    HOW DARE YOU! He opens up his entire game history not to mention some enjoyable moments of his life and you have the nerve to say he is leaving because of something as trivial as pvp?! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued