Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Unhappy Bye!

Hey guys!

After playing this game since the start, its finally time for me to say goodbye to this game and the people there, and on the forums. The game was really fun in the start and I have sat down and played this game more than any other games in my life. This was my first and prolly the last MMORPG and Id like to thank STS for making this game and to my friends for staying by my side. I cant name all the people who I had an awesome time with but if I ever talked to you, you were a friend!

Leaving the game due to college. Too much to do and not enough time to come online and play

Special thanks:
    -(in no particular order) Poached, Zynd, Ruxxz, Laveen, Versionfrench and Alitarose for being there for me at the end.
    -to <Pride> peeps for giving me the guild i loved <3 .
    -to <Magnum> for giving me the love in PvP I hope we are all good.
    -to <Recovery> friends specially Castellanna <3
    -to <The Collective> people for that funny line chat

Id just like to say sorry to anyone out there who I was mean to or to whom I abused or said any bad things. I hope they will forgive me for my behaviour.

In the end, Id like to say that I know this is the wrong section to post this thread but meh, the Sun set and happy trails is a dead section. My last advice to STS, dont hide it there in the Off-topic discussions and bring it in the front. Trust me, I went to that section by mistake once and Im sure if I hadn't, I never would have known about the section lol.

Asked STS to ban my account!
    Last edited by Endkey; 10-23-2014 at 02:28 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Endkey For This Useful Post: