Quote Originally Posted by Corpser View Post
I'm heavily disappointed the orange antenna is being brought back.... That was such a cool reward for the video guide competition

To bring it back feels grotesquely wrong..... And I'm pretty disappointed. Honestly a simple reskin would of been easy. Why all the old vanities?

If your going to put effort into making the competition please start putting a bit of effort into the rewards

Star legends is really lacking exclusives per event. Every year they keep getting brought back... Don't get me started on Halloween.....

Sorry if I sound harsh but I'm disappointed as hell.

Cheers
-Corpser
Hey Corpser,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the prizes. Every time I go in game there are always people asking about the orange antenna. Since it has been roughly three years since the original video contest, we wanted to give everyone a chance at this older item. When the contest finishes, only six more orange antennas will be introduced to the game. It's not like we are simply handing them out by having people wave "hi" to us, right? As always, we are more than happy to hear your suggestions and I can forward them to the people who do manage in game content. If you would like to discuss this further, please PM me.

On another note, I hope to see an entry from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulsaed View Post
How can I post a pic? I can't find it (-.-)
Your image should be up now.