Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Halloween Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Smart chat is annoying.
    I talk to pty, guild and members. Erasing last input just is annoying.

CaptnSharky lvl 41 - Schattenwolff lvl 21, Mein Motto: Have Fun!, unser Forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    well recolors items are in every game..so how is AL different? because we are all seeing them now anyway.
    and everything gets brought back anyway...so might as well get it now instead of later.

As for LB pets..like SnS and that dead green dog "forget its name" im sure they will return XD. How do I know this....well playing PL, SL, and DL, nothing stays away forever.
    Sory Octavos, but i need to disagree. This vanities should be really rare. No need to recolor. Just make 40m and buy one :P

This is halloween LB, people are paying thousands of plats to get that vanities... And milions per day for energy...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hey sts please let us stash the forged energy kits! It would help a lot!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nruhtas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I have lag all time and i got dc very much.I losses 8energy in the day. Please fix.Please give back my 8 energy .
    IGN:Revengeronur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Why didn't u think at a way to go through the green smog before Para boss that isn't the dash skill?
    My rogue char doesn't have it n I can't use any pet (for example Scorch) to compensate.
    I don't want having to respect only for an event boss...
    Please allow pets to protect us from that green smog, ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I have a huge problem as a twink with going into a portal with a high tier and getting first and second bosses because I decide to PUG and the other team members are noob toons with a much lower tier. There needs to be a better filter system in place according to the level of toon and their event tier. I don't like getting so few tokens and wasting energy on low tier bosses because of my team member's.

If Im lvl 15 with gold or plat tier, I should be filtered into a team with the same status or else I'm not getting the most out of my energy and runs.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

All of the disconnects over the weekend have been horrid. I have lost points and energy over this... total bummer for running the LB on the weekend.

Also, those mythic gems are redic. You guys need to fix the particle effect. They cause death, you can't see the ground when people have them equipped it affects game play. And the spinning makes me sick to stomach, and I am guessing could cause seizures in players with epilepsy. It's really strong visual and would hate to see that happen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I spend 3 energy this night! I got dc many times! Only this night! All in all i spend 6enrgys! And 6 para! Whats the pronlem in al ? This happends only after update in hallowen!. Plx fix it guys! Ty!

-iob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any EXTENDED for this event? Because there are problem to all player.
    1.Disconnection during in event maps.
    -Losing ENERGY KIT
    2.Teleport new maps took a long time loading *until disconnect too*.
    -Losing ENERGY KIT if entering event maps*

--> ENERGY KIT is for all player getting TOKEN / EVENT POINT.

THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Robinzzzz; 10-28-2014 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robinzzzz View Post
    -Losing ENERGY KIT

THANK YOU!
    true robin.dced many times in para lost many energys. Im not trying to in in lb. i want to keep vanitys thrensell after event. But cant farm essence coz its to lag and always dcing in wt4 and in city. Plx fix this lag problem ty.

-iob

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrshield For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robinzzzz View Post
    -Losing ENERGY KIT

THANK YOU!
    make the event stay much longer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I have a mage level 20 who has had to leave 3 times in a row against the boss Drakeula. Why? Because the DIFFICULTY level is REALLY, REALLY HIGH.
    1) I get teamed up with people who have 5 level gap???Why??Im level 20 and i join someone level 25. All the mobs and the boss are now level 25 for me.
    2) I have good legendary gear including the new haloween gear lev 20 with the ( +100 health ect stats..). Yet, even with 2 ppl level 22 ( onlly 2 levels above me) Drakeula kills me with 2 auto-attacks.I cannot use potions in time, he just kills me.But wait, thats not all because HE can summon BATS, HOW MANY? INFINITE! And they all do as much damage as he does!!!

( Fun games are those who are rewarding for difficulty.Not punishing on the fact that you do not have 4 members the exact same level as you and you all have Perfect PvP gear with arcane pets.)

-Thanks in advance if you take this into your conscern because this does not onlly affect me, but the new players who come into AL, and i really won't be suprised if they stop playing because of this. Please fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Can effectively fight bosses with lvl 41, 15, and 10 chars. Impossible with mid 20s lvl chars. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Great event but I feel a nerf to all the essences was added.....
    my main suggestion is make stashable essences and stashable crafted energy kits.
    ? Is there a reason essences aren't stashable

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Great event but I feel a nerf to all the essences was added.....
    my main suggestion is make stashable essences and stashable crafted energy kits.
    ? Is there a reason essences aren't stashable
    i feel you , earlier frost fiends dropped tokens and essences but now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Alrighty, this feedback is is based on my mains..alts that I used during the event. This is all my personal observation

• Some info:
    • Main Ghost lv41 95% of the time on the event
    • Link and Zelda Lv21 4% of the time on the event
    • 16+ lv 10's many different classes 1%

When I first started the event it was really buggy..many disconnects, so running with energy for the first few days was hard (which was later fixed with 3 energy kits in the stash). This event was for all classes and all levels. But it didn't not feel that way. Update after update after update, bosses were changed and adjusted for different levels and this also lead to other bugs like random disconnects..and ping spikes. So in order to play correctly, I just focused on 1 main which was ghost. So I would be in and out to try to avoid these bugs I mentioned.

There has been no new cap for some time so why do enemies and bosses have to be so difficult (is it the slight adjustments to new pets and armors that are causing this?). New armors dropables and things that can be farmed hasn't changed that much. So these new amazon players really need to reply to this thread?. Events need to be tested with low end legendary gear, to get proper results...with all the changes and updates, I feel that i'm right.

Now, onward to this nice post

• my main was used 95% of the time to run this event. Bosses and enemies were scaled to perfection. even with my mediocre legendary gear from ursoth event was used to run this, and all i can say is that it was fun on my mage. So as a mage this event was great..and I was using the necronomicon 99% of the time. (I say 99% because I sold all 3 yesterday)
    • Next my 2 alts lv 21 (including 21-24)..mobs and bosses were NOT scaled properly and all the updates were done to accommodate lower level runners. I sent emails to support and wanted a refund for the plat I used for the necronomicons..I paid for 2 of them. Support was telling me nothing is broken and there were not able to help. As for the update that I keep mentioning, it says something different. I ran the event as much as I could on these alts...never reaching gold on any of those 2. this on top of all the ping/dc'ed...I could not achieve the gold tier.
    • Finally these little guys my lv 10 alt's were used to test the fields in running and seeing how hard mobs and bosses were. I tried each class on lv 10...and to say the least..its doable...but many potions were needed. I cant go into much detail, but from all the fixes they were still not enough. Maybe so they wouldn't tip the scales on leaderboards...but I thought this was an event for all players?!?!
    • Energy for events is nice..definitely a nice mechanic that needs fine tuning. Like more energy essence that drop in ALL levels. eg: different icons for energy essences and regular essences. Token rewards....maybe 1 token from random spawn mini-bosses.

Now in conclusion, this event was still and remains to be for the top level players, unlike ursoth where the low levels were at an advantage (so yay, new players)...but to win the prizes in LB you had to level to 35+ I would have wished for more daily missions or goals to complete in this event..instead of always joining in on the event and using energy for tokens. making energy stashable "only created energy" would also helps tons.

p.s.
    • Oh and leader board prizes need to be stated in detail what people are able to do with them...instead of changing from not tradable to tradable or bound to characters for stash only.

As for listing all the references to all these changes..I don't need to XD.
    Last edited by octavos; 11-03-2014 at 05:14 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Necropolis bones- WHAT DO I USE THEM FOR?

Hi/ been playing Halloween event since day it started & think I got it pretty figure out, but as level 18, I cannot find all the 5 ghosts across Arlor- Is it impossible to locate them without being a higher level with access to all towns?
    ALso... WHAT THE HEX ARE NEXROPOLIS BONES? I have 28 & cannot figure out what I'm supposed to use them for!!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Attachment 106833

Halloween is here in Arcane Legends! Use this thread to give us all of your greatest suggestions and feedback on this new event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I would not like the locked in thing, because you would need a plat respawn or ankh to come back if you die. I think the player should receive loot if he/she does not directly attack the boss in 60 seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

i'm sorry mr shiny, but i disagree with you, for normal geared player who took time to kill one para, trying without someone guarding outside is too risky (boss reset),

also with the rule you're trying to impose, people can still leech by being dead in the boss, and even worse, those dead corpses won't keep the boss from resetting

you said you don't mind if the leechers are undergeared, right? so you should consider how teams of undergeared players play or as you said by yourself, don't play with randoms

anyway, you can reset the boss without dying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

U mad bro?